Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalinii173 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: shalinii173

What????? One more Anandhi 😲 thank God she didnt help Gehna in labour

But now I feel Shekars r better than Singhs. These Singhs are brain washed, their whole world revolves around Anandhi.Edited by shalinii173 - 10 years ago
charuluv_SV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I want to slap every singh dumbos now😡😡Jagya they didnot deserve u, please go away with ur angel.
shalinii173 thumbnail
Originally posted by: charuluv_SV

I want to slap every singh dumbos now😡😡Jagya they didnot deserve u, please go away with ur angel.

👏 😆
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Because only scene like these remind us that she is the heroine of the show😆. 
shalinii173 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Because only scene like these remind us that she is the heroine of the show😆.

Exactly 😆Edited by shalinii173 - 10 years ago
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This seems to be do much lije the anti anandi gang from gauri n sanchi side 😉 ,i have always always seen
In indian dramas the kids name is decided by bua! Since i am not in india i assumed this was natural and nothing big. Since gehna is a lil older than anadi n since sugna jagya are cozn they saif bua nhn tou anandisahi.
As for the qamarband for all we may knw sumi may have given to ananfi k sabchi ku acha tayar jaru. And anandi was justusing jagya to get sanchi wear since dhe knws tgat is only way to get this girl do anything
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It is clear . Suguna and Jagya r kachra . Anandi rules for the Singhs . She may be a Shekhar in name but t will always be truly a Singh in soul . She therefore passes on ancestral jewels of the Singh instead of Dadisa or Sumitra and grooms ex's brides just like chief queens of yore trained the emperor's harem .
Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
It's taking the acceptance of the Jagya Anandi 'friendship' classification a bit too far in my books. Next thing we know is they will be showing Anandi shoving Jagya into the bedroom for Suhaag raat scene. It's ludicrous the way they showed Anandi handing down the kamarband.

About the lecture on mothers right to name child. It looked so contrived and unnatural the way Anandi was chosen and then how she meted out the 'message' to reform old traditions.

Cv's losing their touch.
Please do not waste time on anandi cvs wants to show blood relation is nothing neither social relation that is why no sugna no khazan anandi does not even remember his dad she has only changed her surname to sekhar her only priority is badi haveli MERA PARIVAAR and she just wants to be there she shld get back to haveli and supervise jagya s life raise his kids i really wonder what kind of example is she of an ideal bahu balika vadhu can never be a bahu of any other family
Bubi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sorry, but we are talking about Tanandi here, Tanandi which CV's pushes and where it's nothing more you can push!
When I think what this series used to be, I wonder, why on earth, you're still watching this crap?!!? Why spoil the beautiful memories?