Anandhi Anandhi Anandhi

Posted: 10 years ago
WAt the hell was that? Why DS asked Anandhi to name the child? Y can't the mother have that right? The great lady can only decide a mother's right.

Oh come on CVs v all know she is the heroine but that doesn't mean that she is the one to decide everything 😡 it's really irritating to see her big lecture as if she is doing something great for Gehna. And Gehna too was happy, yeah she has to be, coz she was able to tell her wish only after her lecture.

Singhs are really dumb, they don't care about the mother 's wish and don't care about the groom's feelings. They care only Anandhi 😡Edited by shalinii173 - 10 years ago
Yes, cvs cannot see anything beyond anandi. I did not see but read that anandi tells sanchi that jagya loves kamarbandh...disgusting...puke worthy.. Cvs are crossing all the lines of decency regarding anandi... First without any shame she will come and do sleepover and cook for eveyone except jagya, tell she goes and meets him alone, then she blackmails him, then she tells Ganga how to take care of haveli people, then she tells Ganga what are jagyas favorite dishes, then she keeps quiet for sanchis ristha and this Nautanki.. Ananadi is really disgusting and puke worthy.. No words to describe this shame in the name of woman..
Originally posted by shalinii173

WAt the hell was that? Why DS asked Anandhi to name the child? Y can't the mother have that right? The great lady can only decide a mother's right.

Oh come on CVs v all know she is the heroine but that doesn't mean that she is the one to decide everything 😡 it's really irritating to see her big lecture as if she is doing something great for Gehna. And Gehna too was happy, yeah she has to be, coz she was able to tell her wish only after her lecture.

Singhs are really dumb, they don't care about the mother 's wish and don't care about the groom's feelings. They care only Anandhi 😡

Honestly - is it only Anandi who can explain us how a mother feel about her child and what is the value of the rishta between a mother and her child? Otherwise we will not be able to understand unless Ms Anandi lectures us on every topic under the sun? Why can't Anandi just tell that Gehna will be the best person to name the child? Thank God, at least she has not started giving her lectures in KB yet...but as soon as she is in BH, she is lecture mode for shudharofying everybody's thought process!
dont worry!! the biggest discusting thing will coming on the way, anandi only realise Jagya's love for Ganga🤢🤢🤢

silly scene. I tried to tolerate it but even my mom was making fun of it. Just let the parents name their daughter. Joke.
Originally posted by musicmaniac

Honestly - is it only Anandi who can explain us how a mother feel about her child and what is the value of the rishta between a mother and her child? Otherwise we will not be able to understand unless Ms Anandi lectures us on every topic under the sun? Why can't Anandi just tell that Gehna will be the best person to name the child? Thank God, at least she has not started giving her lectures in KB yet...but as soon as she is in BH, she is lecture mode for shudharofying everybody's thought process!

And did u c Singh's expression during her lecture. They were like 'Awww...' And I was like 🤢
Originally posted by charuluv_SV

dont worry!! the biggest discusting thing will coming on the way, anandi only realise Jagya's love for Ganga🤢🤢🤢

Yeah before Jagya. She will give a biiig lecture and only then Jagya will realize that he is in love with Ganga. OMG can't imagine
Originally posted by yanks28

silly scene. I tried to tolerate it but even my mom was making fun of it. Just let the parents name their daughter. Joke.
not sily, irritating who is she now, where is sugna???look like sugna is not in saggai also😲 it is her own brother??
singhs r totally dumb ðŸ˜¡they dont care about Jagya and sugna,only anandi anandi anandi everywhere🤢🤢
i highly doubt on singhs now B and S r really Jagya's own parents😲😡
biggest comedy is nobody even think about calling Jagya for naamkaran😡