Trust Issues - Level - Stable - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome post AnkieπŸ˜ƒ
Happy Birthday darlingπŸ€—.Hope u enjoyed a lot and had a rocking day⭐️
I loved AsYa scene a lot.Brilliant progression in their relationship.
I loved this cute wifey wala Zoya and the way she said Mrs.Khan😳
And yes for the first they both stood by a decision without any argument or fight.I loved the way Zoya helped Asad who is confused in taking his decision.
Now they have complete trust on each other and obeying each others decisions...πŸ‘
Its time for Ayan to realise his love deep hidden in his heart for Humeira...
Res...

I will watch it with my parents again and then comment...!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ lol

P.s. Ankiee : I wish each and every guy on the planet being just like Asad Ahmed Khan...
       Me: *Amen* Oh...yaaa... I have also always wished to have a big brother like Asad...I have 2 brothers *thank you God*...but they are younger then me...A big brother is something else...😳 
Edited by A.Hajnal - 10 years ago
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

-KSGsmitten- : Thank you, ha ha i dont find the precap scray, Haseena Bii πŸ˜† Nikhat insulted her, isse aacha aur kya mauka ho sakta hai πŸ˜† 

Linsie rads73937 Prizi tv05 - Thank you. I wish har admee Asad jaisa hi hota πŸ˜³ 

jujube - Thank you, Guilt wala Asad for me actually πŸ˜† He goes more romantic πŸ˜† Pinning her to the walll pushing her real hard 'Mr Khan you are hurting me!' Gaaahh way to much πŸ˜† 

Fari - THANK YOU Baaccha πŸ€— 

titli - I feel sad when AsYa or Zoya or Asad is bashed up, they are humans (in the own worlds) way more real than the fiction, from their Prov they have a justification, i fail to understand why people judge them without walking a mile in their shoes, i mean yea they are fictions, but then if you judge them you should walk a mile too πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 

Sautelii - I miss you sooo way too much, you have forgotten me sadly :( but i havent okay? πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† This was sooo sooo sooo sooo cute! Love you miss you thank you πŸ€— 

...SankaDevi... - thank you πŸ˜† Do watch it, AsYa were very cute β­οΈ 

moniloveasya - i missoo my Raz waayy too much πŸ˜­ 

Fate - Thank you soo much dear πŸ€— 

Kriti Universal Mumaa - Thanks moma πŸ˜Ž

Vidhi - how about each and every guy on the planet being just like Asad Ahmed Khan β­οΈ πŸ˜† πŸ€£
LOL that is too much to wish for...itni achhi kismat kaha humari
Edited by ..vidhi.. - 10 years ago
Happy birthday Ankie...
Lovely post...
Bhaseena kick starts the drama...
Perfect Review for tonight's Episode! πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘
Originally posted by anushreemishra

First of all a very very very happy birthday dearπŸ₯³hope you had a great day...
Coming to Asya well i think they are not the only one who are talking wrong and rash decisions in QH...
and rightly said today we saw a lot of progress in their relationship when zoya was ready to make a decision wen asad was in a dilemma...their banter was really cute and finally zoya asked the question that we all have been asking for so long:wen will asya address each other with their first names?oh i just loved them today and asad dialogue "jisse aap pyaar kate hain uske feelings ki value karni chahiye"
Nd coming to their decision yes i am disappointed but not just with asya but the whole Khan Khandan...Zoya has always been hyperactive but i think she should realize how serious this situation is but then she is closer to najma and may be her judgement is clouded therefore,asad should have talked to nikhat about najma imran before agreeing to visit Haseena bi's house but i am glad that he still has doubts about this alliance and my biggest disappointment comes from dilshad i mean i get that asad will probably never talk to any elder from khan mansion but dilshad should have and well najma as usual was a disappointment...asad ne sahi kaha 'bewkoof ladki and how can she be so happy to marry her sister's ex fianceπŸ˜•i just through all this mess asad and zoya will be each other's support and ultimately come to the right decision
well can i first say i m so glad that humeira is back so that we can finally get id of those hideous sarees and ketki looked ethereal today...so beautiful...to have faced the ejection again even if in a flashback man i pity humeira to have to go thru that pain again and well i feel for ayaan but i guess its finally the time for ayaan to pine in love and feel the pain of unreciprocated love...

THANK YOU SO MUCH πŸ€— 

well yes, Khan Family is torn between Najma's happiness and Nikhat's. Najma is someone whom they have loved and pampered the most, and they dont want her to be hurt in any ways. Zoya is impulsive, Dilshad is confused, Asad is unsure, Zoya ke liye this is all fairytales πŸ˜† and Asad relies on her skills waay too mcuh now cause its she whom he will live his life with.
Rest, i feel Asad Zoya Dilshad - typical parents πŸ˜Š Will scream at you at first then will bring you what you had demanded for. They LOVE her, her tears make them go into depressions, hence such a haste.

Ketki - so so so so beautiful β­οΈ 
Firstly..a happy birthday to u...great post

No violence part was the best...and I have never wanted the cat back...as much as I want her nowπŸ˜†
 a very very happy birthday ankie...

may god bless u wd lots & love & happiness...

awesome post...spcly asya part...yes they hv leart nw hw to be together...& ayann..dekhte hain kiss had tak jayega...

pari
Edited by princeegoyal - 10 years ago
ha ab bas billi ki ane ki der hai
oh god meowww i m scared
Ankie...kya pate ki baat kahi..

Rather than saying that they or Asad or Zoya took a decision too wrong, i would say, they have learnt to taken a decision for the first time without any violence 

Yes,they are eager to get married (esp Zoya) and that's the problem...they are hurrying with Najma rishta because of AsYa. Wish Dilshad wouldn't have tied the two nikaahs together