Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
I'm nt bashng Asya..whatever they r doing doing together. I really love the new changed Asad Ahmed khan <3. U knw love changes everyone. And I madly badly deadly want Billi to come up with her baby bump nd announce Imran's fatherhood. Only this cn save both sisters.. Edited by titli4love - 10 years ago
afsuu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday
...SankaDevi... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday! 🥳

Great post! I haven't watched the episode yet! But I am eagerly waiting to watch it!

Prizi thumbnail
Luv asad so much... Kash mere bhi asad jaise koi bhaijaan hota
-khaleesi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome analysis! 

Before Zoya just told what her decision was, now her world revolves not only around Asad but also what interests him and what disturbs him. 😳 

Rather than saying that they or Asad or Zoya took a decision too wrong, i would say, they have learnt to take a decision for the first time without any violence 😆
So true! 

AsYa scene was so damn adorable!
Can't wait for more of AyRa!
The precap was scary man! 

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: sowmy18

awesome post asusual ankie!

and happy birthday once again!
and yes the wifey boss thing was very cute!
but today i felt that asya were on pause today!
no movement in the story!
and rest all i loved their convo really very much!
but that's just it!
an ya the precap was really disgusting!

Thank you dear 🤗 

Precap - Haseena Bii, i wonder even disgust has a better name in place of her 😆 
MayurnASYA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great post 👏
im so waiting for tanu to come...🥱
shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Happy bday ankie..

Rite ankie..m missing tanveer nw .she z da rite gal hu cn b saviour fr najma n hr family...

Evn sbs I thnk ppl said tanveer baby truth vl cum out...in btwn...n I really want to meet..mr mukka ahmad khan to imran n bhassena
WaqtZaya thumbnail
-KSGsmitten- : Thank you, ha ha i dont find the precap scray, Haseena Bii 😆 Nikhat insulted her, isse aacha aur kya mauka ho sakta hai 😆 

Linsie rads73937 Prizi tv05 - Thank you. I wish har admee Asad jaisa hi hota 😳 

jujube - Thank you, Guilt wala Asad for me actually 😆 He goes more romantic 😆 Pinning her to the walll pushing her real hard 'Mr Khan you are hurting me!' Gaaahh way to much 😆 

Fari - THANK YOU Baaccha 🤗 

titli - I feel sad when AsYa or Zoya or Asad is bashed up, they are humans (in the own worlds) way more real than the fiction, from their Prov they have a justification, i fail to understand why people judge them without walking a mile in their shoes, i mean yea they are fictions, but then if you judge them you should walk a mile too 😉 😆 

Sautelii - I miss you sooo way too much, you have forgotten me sadly :( but i havent okay? 😳 😆 This was sooo sooo sooo sooo cute! Love you miss you thank you 🤗 

...SankaDevi... - thank you 😆 Do watch it, AsYa were very cute ⭐️ 

moniloveasya - i missoo my Raz waayy too much 😭 

Fate - Thank you soo much dear 🤗 

Kriti Universal Mumaa - Thanks moma 😎

Vidhi - how about each and every guy on the planet being just like Asad Ahmed Khan ⭐️ 😆 🤣
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Madame_Noddy

Awesome post Ankie di!!!

I really liked the AsYa scene today... the growth in their relationship is really amazing. asad trusts her so much now that when he is confused and Mallika- e - begum gives a decision, he trusts her! I really loved that scene!

I have wanted and big brother like Asad ever since that scene when Najma had a haircut and asad ruffled her hair., it was shhhooo cuuuttteee!!!

And now we get a sacrificial Nikhat, a full- in- form Bhaiseena, and NajRan... Billo Rani pleeejjj wapis aajaaooo!!!!

And a very very very Happiiieee Buudddaayyy to you didiii!!!!

Shrijaaa 🤗 my lovely THANK YOU. 

Yes he was confused, she came up, helped him to come to a conclusion. She assured him and made him feel better, To Asad he is a guy, he understands guys, Zoya is a female she understands girls 😆 So what Zoya decided must be right and applicable, according to him 😆 
And that is what binds them together. 😳 ⭐️ 👏 

Brilliant progress. ⭐️ 

And the way Asad came and kept his hand over Najma's head, Shows he is a father figure, the whole scene was sooo cute and so cute. ⭐️ 😳 🤗 

Rest, Billi Knight ke haathon mein hai 😆