Amita ka Amit

India-Forums

Amita ka Amit
Amita ka Amit

Rate today's episode 19/08/2013

Poll Question: How was today's episode ?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
8 [66.67%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [16.67%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [16.67%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

lily.lotus.rosy IF-Dazzler
lily.lotus.rosy
lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Hello Amitians...saluting smileyToday's episode brought out the unspoken deep & dark emotions which remains deeply rooted in a person & its manifestation in different forms by Amit was excellently portrayed by Nishad. Here r the highlights :

1)  Amita is in full awe of Sid & praises him bountifully to Amit. Amit felt an irritating un ease to listen to Amita's words as if it was the thorns of the rose over powered the sweet smell of it. Amita asks Amit to come over to the rehearsal hall to motivate her but the latter refuses on ground of important work.Monkey Emoticon Cici
2) Amit's colleague hands over the tiffin box which Amita had sent him. He finds some lovely notes of concern written by his wifey which makes him happy & he decides to visit Amita.cupids with heart emoticon
3) Amit , on learning that the rehearsal group have headed for a park lands himself there. Sid practices exercises to shrug off all inhibitions by shouting loud..Amita does it & so Sid but AMit can't. Sid jokingly said that the reason of AMita's inhibition is sangat ka asar ( referring to Amit). Amit felt sad.depressed emoticon
4)A2 chit chat with Sid & Ammu is mesmerized by the cool way Sid prepared coffee. Through their conversation Ammu came to know along with the other gals that Sid knows swimming, is a volley ball champion. All the gals including Ammu were awestruck by multi talented sid. Amit understood that all those qualities which sid have in him is lacking in him. There was a deep pain running through his blood. Monkey Winks YoyoSid asks Amit to put contact lenses.
5) Amit lands up in an optical shop & inspite of the fact that he has infections on putting lenses he buys it.
6)Amit at home at the dinner table finds it difficult to tackle with the lenses. Phallu , baa ask him to not wear this lens to his discomfort.Amit becomes disturbed at their comments.cussing emoticon
7) At A2 bed room AMita sees Amit in pain & decides to call Sid sir who also uses lenses the way to get rid of this pain. Amit forbids her to call Sid at night. Amita helps him to take out the lenses & Amit embraces her. Ammu asks Amit what's wrong with him & he says nothing with a stern painful smile on his lips.Finally deep at night Amit asks Ammu to call Sid & ask for his help to relieve him from lenses.Monkey Emoticon
8)A2 visit Sid to thank him. They r mesmerized to see Sid doing sit ups..Ammu is dumbfounded & Amit looks at his slightly bulging tummy. They both Thank Sid..& finally Amit leaves the rehearsal hall.
Precap : Amit is upset & shares this with Batuk that Amita likes hunk like Sid & not a simple nerd like him. Batuk tries to oppose Amit but he also refers Sooraj.embarrassed smiley face emoticon
It was the episode where the feelings of insecurity of losing your love as a result of low self esteem was brilliantly portrayed by Nishad. Come on friends...rate the episode & share your views. thank U! Please hit the LIKE button if u like the post.

Monkey Emoticon Cici

Edited by lily.lotus.rosy - 19 August 2013 at 10:49am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

roshrockksspankhi07ohmygodurgreatind4uGauri22Musiquelover

soundtrack Groupbie
soundtrack
soundtrack

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
hi sorry but i realy feel ki amit ko suraj ki baat kahni ki jarurat nahi thi, yar shayad wo bhul gaya ki shadi ke waqt amit ko snehal jaisi ladki pasand thi, aur amita ko suraj jaise ladke ,par ab itna sab hone ke baad consummation ke baad bhi amit ko lagta hai ki ammu like sidd ,kya hua hai amit ko poor guy wo bhul gaya jo rishta itna majbbot hai ,itne alag dono hone ke bavjud ammu aur amit ek dusare se pyar karte hai to ye sidd ki vajah se insecure feel karne ki kya jarurat hai aur ager amit ko bura laga to sidhe sidhe ammu se kahna chahiye ki aap sidd ki bar bar mere samne tariff mat kiya karo. ager amita ko pata chala ki amit usake bare me aisa sochata hai, to wo such me amit par gussa karegi aur baut bada zagda hoga pata nahi amit ko kaun samzayega yar.Broken HeartShocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pankhi07ind4ulily.lotus.rosy

lily.lotus.rosy
lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soundtrack

hi sorry but i realy feel ki amit ko suraj ki baat kahni ki jarurat nahi thi, yar shayad wo bhul gaya ki shadi ke waqt amit ko snehal jaisi ladki pasand thi, aur amita ko suraj jaise ladke ,par ab itna sab hone ke baad consummation ke baad bhi amit ko lagta hai ki ammu like sidd ,kya hua hai amit ko poor guy wo bhul gaya jo rishta itna majbbot hai ,itne alag dono hone ke bavjud ammu aur amit ek dusare se pyar karte hai to ye sidd ki vajah se insecure feel karne ki kya jarurat hai aur ager amit ko bura laga to sidhe sidhe ammu se kahna chahiye ki aap sidd ki bar bar mere samne tariff mat kiya karo. ager amita ko pata chala ki amit usake bare me aisa sochata hai, to wo such me amit par gussa karegi aur baut bada zagda hoga pata nahi amit ko kaun samzayega yar.Broken HeartShocked

Yes dear agree with u ki Amit ko bhi snehal jaise ladki pasand thi aur consummation ke baad bhi Amit ko aisa nahi sochna chahiye..haan Amit shayad galat hain aisa sochne mein par uski insecurity galat nahi hain. Pata hain kyun? Kyunki jab hum kisi se bahut zyada pyar karte hain..to humesha unhe khona ka darr laga rahta hain...ek example deti hun..hum bank ke vault mein humare zevaar rakhte hin kyunki woh humare liye bahut keemti hota hain aur hum unhe khona nahi chahte. Amit ki condition bilkul waisi hain...use Ammu ko khone ka darr sata raha hain coz Ammu bahut kimti hain uske liye aur is liye woh khud mein nuks nikal raha hain aur khud ko dusre hunks ki tarah banana chahta hain taaki woh bilkul waise ladke ban jay jo Ammu ka dream man tha kkabhi taki kisi bhi keemat mein woh Ammu ko kho na de.

soundtrackpankhi07ind4u

soundtrack Groupbie
soundtrack
soundtrack

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
hi see

The tale of arranged marriage and finding love after it has been touching the right chord with the audiences through Sony Entertainment Television's show Amita Ka Amit (Swastik Productions).

Viewers are aware of the lovely Amita (Chandni Bhagwanani) being chosen to play Radha in the soon to be held Janmashtami celebrations. And to choreograph her dance performance, a very talented but strict choreographer Siddhant (Chirag Thakkar) has been roped in.

Now in the coming episodes, Amita will slowly realise that Siddhant is actually not bad, but someone who wants his work to be perfect. And now she will be singing praises for her choreographer in front of her husband making him feel jealous and insecure.

Amit (Nishad Vaidya), her husband knows Amita always wanted to get married to a smart and good looking person unlike him. This sudden appreciation of another man will light a spark in Amit's life and he will go in for a complete make-over.

He will be seen taking off his glasses and wearing lens and get himself a membership of a gym so that he can impress his wife with a well built body. He will also get himself some cool outfits and let go of all his formals.

Talking about the change, Nishad says, "Amit will feel the need to change himself for his wife and this will not go unnoticed by Amita. But seeing him struggle with his tries of changing himself, Amita will explain that she loves him as he is. This will definitely make their relationship stronger."

We too feel that love is not about changing your partner, but accepting them with all their flaws. Don't you all feel so too???

Edited by soundtrack - 19 August 2013 at 11:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pankhi07ragayaind4ulily.lotus.rosy

kanika266 Senior Member
kanika266
kanika266

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
From amita to bamit:she goes close to him ,holds his hand,looks him in d eye n says: u knw what u r an idiot,a fool, gadha,..what made u think i like sid? ..damn i lv u ..although u r nt as gud lukin n talented as siad sir bt i lv u ..he s d kind of man i always dreamt of bt when i gt to knw u i felt blessed u wer much much better than i cud dream of.. U r nt as handsome bt u r very wonderful human being,simple,caring,loving,ur heart is full of kindness..since i hv knwn u i hv always thankd god .u don need accesories n clothes to make u gud .. U r as it is perfect fr me.. I lv u as u are .. I lv u amit.she leans into his arms ,he s pleased ,smiles n kisses(let him decid where?) .happy ending

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pankhi07ind4uragayaohmygodurgreatlily.lotus.rosy

ragaya Goldie
ragaya
ragaya

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
While I loved Nishad's acting and the lovely moment in the bedroom when Ammu asks Amit "aapko aaj kal kya ho gaya hai?", I really think Amit Khadoos Shah needs to open up about his insecurity before it ends up damaging their lovely relationship. Its a good thing that in the precap, Amit is sharing this with Batuk.
I didnt have the heart to give awesome blossom cos of the painful red eyes of amitCry

Amit, kal agar ammu akshay kumar (who she referred today) ke posters room mein lagaaye aur uske gun gaati rahe, toh kya tum akshay kumar banne ki koshish karoge?Big smile

aaj ka episode Amit "insecure baby" Shah ke naam
Btw, I really pity that employee of Amit (his name is Arun I think). Bechaara itna daant khaata hai Amit se bewajah, he must assume Amit is PMS-ing LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ind4ulily.lotus.rosy

lily.lotus.rosy
lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kanika266

From amita to bamit:she goes close to him ,holds his hand,looks him in d eye n says: u knw what u r an idiot,a fool, gadha,..what made u think i like sid? ..damn i lv u ..although u r nt as gud lukin n talented as siad sir bt i lv u ..he s d kind of man i always dreamt of bt when i gt to knw u i felt blessed u wer much much better than i cud dream of.. U r nt as handsome bt u r very wonderful human being,simple,caring,loving,ur heart is full of kindness..since i hv knwn u i hv always thankd god .u don need accesories n clothes to make u gud .. U r as it is perfect fr me.. I lv u as u are .. I lv u amit.she leans into his arms ,he s pleased ,smiles n kisses(let him decid where?) .happy ending
Wooow Kanika nicely said!!Monkey Icon Yoyo Kaash Cvs apka write up parh le & we get to c such nice dialogues from Amita.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pankhi07ind4u

lily.lotus.rosy
lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ragaya

While I loved Nishad's acting and the lovely moment in the bedroom when Ammu asks Amit "aapko aaj kal kya ho gaya hai?", I really think Amit Khadoos Shah needs to open up about his insecurity before it ends up damaging their lovely relationship. Its a good thing that in the precap, Amit is sharing this with Batuk.
I didnt have the heart to give awesome blossom cos of the painful red eyes of amitCry

Amit, kal agar ammu akshay kumar (who she referred today) ke posters room mein lagaaye aur uske gun gaati rahe, toh kya tum akshay kumar banne ki koshish karoge?Big smile

aaj ka episode Amit "insecure baby" Shah ke naam
Btw, I really pity that employee of Amit (his name is Arun I think). Bechaara itna daant khaata hai Amit se bewajah, he must assume Amit is PMS-ing LOL
Chahe woh laal aankh ho, yeah embarresment ho, yeah eye lock ho today's show stopper was Nishad!!ClapClap

pankhi07ragayaind4u

Go to top