Qubool Hai

QH Today: That awkward moment...

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

1. That awkward moment when you realize that Asad and Zoe are so desperate to pack off Tamaatar that Asad cannot even wait to meet Nikhat and Ayaan..  Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday... no dates available to meet your siblings?

2. That awkward moment when you see that the same Dilshad who would call up Rashid in ishq-mohabbat ki yaad , has suddenly forgotten her ex-hubby ka phone number.Apparently, she doesn't deem it necessary to discuss Immy/Hassu with him and get their side of the story. 

3. That awkward moment when you feel like slapping the living daylights out of Najma and Immy who are annoying as hell and their dumb faces do not look too pleasing on the screen either. Apparently, Najma has a knot in her tongue and she cannot speak to Nikhat about snatching/not snatching her khushis. And Immy has rediscovered the guts with which he had impregnated BCA , only after Nikhat has suffered hell because of his lack of spine. 

4. That awkward moment when you realize that for one single episode, Siddiqui house and Nikhat made more sense than anyone else on the show. 

5. That awkward moment when you realize that Asad and Dilshad have been Zoe-fied and do not think it necessary to speak to the bade-buzurg of the other house before tying sehraa on Immy. 

6. That awkward moment when QH convinces you that the Neanderthal guys had better communication than us in 2013. 

7. That awkward moment when you realize that Asad and Zoe are the only happy people in this show. The script is going wrong now - leads are NOT supposed to be happy. 

8. That awkward moment when you look at the precap and get convinced that Nikhat should have been given up for adoption the day she was born. 

9. That awkward moment when you feel Haseena's make up and her hideous clothes have more dignity than Rashid and Shireen. 

Thank you.๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishitarao thumbnail
That awkward moment when you write so perfectly that your readers have nothing more to add๐Ÿ‘
asya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ‘tnxxx 4r making this post,totaly agree with u najma nd immi yuk,najma has donated her brain she dnt have any sense,stupid girl
Originally posted by: Nishitarao

That awkward moment when you write so perfectly that your readers have nothing more to add๐Ÿ‘

Arre yaar tum bhi na. Thanks.๐Ÿค—
rachnaraju thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice post..i love your 6,7 and 9th points๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† the most...lol๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: mariyakhan2

amazing dear ๐Ÿ‘

Thank you.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
DancingBell thumbnail
FULL OF AWKWARDNESS RITE...BUT I LIKE ASYA TRACK ...THEIR URGENCY TO GET MARRIED AND THEIR LOVELY TALKS ETC WERE. NICE BUT THE REST WERE REALLY BOARING...Edited by aksasya - 10 years ago
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No 9.!!!

ahhahaha I almost spilled my tea!!!! 

๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by: asya04

๐Ÿ‘tnxxx 4r making this post,totaly agree with u najma nd immi yuk,najma has donated her brain she dnt have any sense,stupid girl

Thanks. Najma and Immy ANNOY the hell out of me. ๐Ÿ˜†
sowmy18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow!that was bang-on vicky!
awesome post asusual!
but i have a few things to say!
maybe dilshaad thought that asad asked nikhat so all is cleared maybe!
she trusts her son so much so when he said that everything is fine maybe she just thought to go with it!
it can happen na!
and the precap i just hated it!
it was completely disgusting!
and asya im feeling tht currently their story is held on a pause and is not moving forward!