Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK is back to square one A haan & Song dedicated to Sultan.

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
DeadOk uska naam bhi nahi lungi... but will say seriously...

song for you to Sultan from whole characters from Madhu's family.. including all...

Acha sila diya tune Madhu ke (Friendship love) pyaar ka

Yaar ne hi lut liya ghar yaar ka...

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap 

Seriously you fool person cannot you understand she cannot love you even if you separate Madhu and RK... you want to harm Padminiji, Trishna and Madhubala the family who gave you shelter.

You can blackmail her to get separate from RK at the gunpoint but you cannot force her to love you at the gun point... can you???? no...

Thanks cvs for giving great moral to audience that bado ki baat suni chahiye... kash Madhu bado ki baat sunti toh aj ye haal nahin hota...

Anyways where is Padmini now??? Her daughter wants divorce and she not even came to check her.

Coming to RK...LOLLOLLOL Loved his one lines..

"Ek tum hi ho jisne saath nahin choda... kaise shukriya Karun tumhara."

"Laga 460 watt ka jhatka."

"Torture ye sahi word hai."

"Tum itni asani se toh RK ka dil todke jaane kaise deta. Ismien toh meri haar hoti aur tum toh janti ho RK ko haarna nahin pasand."

"Ghin karti ho na mujhse.. nafrat karti ho na mujhse...tumhien ye shakal 15 din tak dhekhni hogi... mere saath ek hi chat ke neeche rehna hoga. Aur kya 1 mahine... 6 mahine rehna pade."

"Mujhe is waqt koi nahin chahiye... wo bhi nahin jisne mujhe janam diya aur wo bhi nahin jisne haath thamkar sang jeene ka saugat kiya tha aur aj alag hone ka agas kar rahi hai."

Loved Radhaji as well... bina bole bohat kuch bol gayi wo Madhu... she collected the pieces of Madhu and sarcastically handed to her... hats off Radhaji.ClapClapClapClapClapClap

Madhu said usse koi farak nahin padta agar RK ke paas koi khubsurat ladki bhi ho.  That is why RK will bring other girl in the frame.LOL

I felt RK was not wrong in breaking mangalsutra and maang tika if we see from his side... he not knew she doing it all for reason but for him she broke her heart... yes he wants to trouble her because he is in pain... and he wants to show how much pain she caused to him...

I think Sultan will be captured in RK's press conference or atleast Madhu will be captured and Sultan's hand on her mouth... I am sure they must be captured and either Bittuji or RK one of both will see it.

So our old RK is back.CoolBig smile I just loved this tu-tu main-main wali ladai.Tongue No about Madhu I will still say she got ample of time till now... in bedroom who is there..

At least once trust God, your loved and RK and say it... I am now thinking how RK will feel bad and alien when he will come to know that Madhu taking all pain to her self and not sharing it to him.. he will get angry for sure from my pov.

Edited to format and edit title.

Edited by emptyworld - 19 August 2013 at 10:43am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmansweety_virgo1skamanifungirl09sweetmaya_khantharuTWArupa1939NidhivdRISH1234Biks44briasuniksxXxNoreen786xXxhinapriyalove_arshashinseenice _girlJOHNdaCENALSPD-Snow-White-luvurishbalaSupervampireLove-BlossomsTuMericool_srisree.gattu..sairat..DushtDanaf.susan7Mystic_nights_punam2712Maria-caprisanghita0000CroppedHorizon.Heartless_Freak.Bonfire_Heart.amandadsouza95MrsBasumatary

..sairat.. IF-Sizzlerz
..sairat..
..sairat..

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Nice post Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria-caprisilent.desire

Maria-capri IF-Sizzlerz
Maria-capri
Maria-capri

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
good post dear agree with u EmbarrassedStarClap

Acha sila diya tune Madhu ke (Friendship love) pyaar ka

Yaar ne hi lut liya ghar yaar ka...

Clap 
 bhai is shameless he forget all madhu ehsaan she save bhai life ...Angry
Seriously you fool person cannot you understand she cannot love you even if you separate Madhu and RK... you want to harm Padminiji, Trishna and Madhubala the family who gave you shelter.

You can blackmail her to get separate from RK at the gunpoint but you cannot force her to love you at the gun point... can you???? no...
EmbarrassedClapThumbs Up

Thanks cvs for giving great moral to audience that bado ki baat suni chahiye... kash Madhu bado ki baat sunti toh aj ye haal nahin hota... bhai ka pyaar u know EmbarrassedHeart

Anyways where is Padmini now??? Her daughter wants divorce and she not even came to check her.

Coming to RK...LOLLOLLOL Loved his one lines..HeartDay Dreaming

"Ek tum hi ho jisne saath nahin choda... kaise shukriya Karun tumhara." heyyy mar dela HeartDay Dreaming

"Laga 460 watt ka jhatka."EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

"Torture ye sahi word hai."ROFL

"Tum itni asani se toh RK ka dil todke jaane kaise deta. Ismien toh meri haar hoti aur tum toh janti ho RK ko haarna nahin pasand."

"Ghin karti ho na mujhse.. nafrat karti ho na mujhse...tumhien ye shakal 15 din tak dhekhni hogi... mere saath ek hi chat ke neeche rehna hoga. Aur kya 1 mahine... 6 mahine rehna pade."

"Mujhe is waqt koi nahin chahiye... wo bhi nahin jisne mujhe janam diya aur wo bhi nahin jisne haath thamkar sang jeene ka saugat kiya tha aur aj alag hone ka agas kar rahi hai."

Loved Radhaji as well... bina bole bohat kuch bol gayi wo Madhu... she collected the pieces of Madhu and sarcastically handed to her... hats off Radhaji.Clap

Madhu said usse koi farak nahin padta agar RK ke paas koi khubsurat ladki bhi ho.  That is why RK will bring other girl in the frame.LOL

I felt RK was not wrong in breaking mangalsutra and maang tika if we see from his side... he not knew she doing it all for reason but for him she broke her heart... yes he wants to trouble her because he is in pain... and he wants to show how much pain she caused to him...

I think Sultan will be captured in RK's press conference or atleast Madhu will be captured and Sultan's hand on her mouth... I am sure they must be captured and either Bittuji or RK one of both will see it.  me too thinking same Embarrassed

So our old RK is back.CoolBig smile I just loved this tu-tu main-main wali ladai.Tongue No about Madhu I will still say she got ample of time till now... in bedroom who is there..

At least once trust God, your loved and RK and say it... I am now thinking how RK will feel bad and alien when he will come to know that Madhu taking all pain to her self and not sharing it to him.. he will get angry for sure from my pov.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety_virgo1DushtDanaf.silent.desire

amandadsouza95 IF-Stunnerz
amandadsouza95
amandadsouza95

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Shahi, Superb post!!!!Smile

I'm happy dat our old RK is back, he's back!!!!Embarrassed

Heartless_Freak IF-Stunnerz
Heartless_Freak
Heartless_Freak

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Right kamina is totally back wid his killer smirk,mysterious eyes,flying kiss,dialogues n not to forget Daaroo deshi..!!Embarrassed btw VD seems to have lost weight too.!!he was looking soo handsome in dat black T..Day Dreaming

i knew peene ke baad his kaminapan will come out!!

btw d track is still illogical..specially mujhe ye nhi samajh aata ki what will madhu gsin by leaving RK..even if dat gangster somehow fulfils his promise of not killing RK still RK will kill himself.!! so fayda??ConfusedConfused

i nvr believed in bhaii's sudden ishq n junoon 4 madhu..n today he proved it yet again by threatening her about her family too..Stern Smile 

im sure his junoon n obssesion 4 RK is d main reason he is doing all dis.!!LOL

bt filhal im happy qki RK is back.!!kuch dekhne layak toh hoga ab roz!!ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mystic_nights_silent.desire

Mystic_nights_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mystic_nights_
Mystic_nights_

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
awesome post shahi
love now that kameena is back :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

silent.desire

luvurishbala IF-Dazzler
luvurishbala
luvurishbala

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Nice post.

silent.desire

.Bonfire_Heart. IF-Stunnerz
.Bonfire_Heart.
.Bonfire_Heart.

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Hmm maine itne pyar se tere post meh itne dino baad Essay likha nd phn switch off ho gayaUnhappy

silent.desire

Go to top