Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

TS: Irreversible Mistake, Part 3.2 (Alt End) Pg. 13 (Page 6)

srik1 Groupbie
srik1
srik1

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
No way. please Tianar. With mistakes or without it. Rishbala should not be separated. Please bring them together atleast in our imagination and stories.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tainar

Tainar IF-Dazzler
Tainar
Tainar

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelMon

Update is good one Taniar!!

I feel bad for RK, because he is so unaware of everything, whereas Bittuji also knows...

Thank you! Embarrassed I am sympathetic to RK's plight. But for me cheating is cheating. I have a hard time getting past it. At the end of the day, he was still married. So he should have kept it in his pants!

Having said that... Big smile I have decided to do two endings to this story. One will be an alternative ending that I think would ease pitter patter hearts of most Rishbala fans. Wink
tanuja.siri Goldie
tanuja.siri
tanuja.siri

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tainar

Originally posted by tanuja.siri

Firstly i just love bittuji.and then the way you described rk's inner turmoil was very beautiful.his pain,anger,guilt,frustration every thing was to the toe.i wouldnt say that i'm ok with the way rk behaved but it was neccesary for the story to develop.so now i want to see how my right kameena wins his lady back.and i really love bittuji for giving rk some piece of mind which he has been missing a lot these days even on the show.i want my manuplative rk back so that he can kick sullu back to his lala land oops pond from where he has come.and finally thanks for the pm.and you know what this is the very first time that i'm first to post a comment.actualy i was stalking your thread for new update and got lucky.

Thank you! Embarrassed Personally, I wouldn't be able to forgive RK. But I couldn't write him off as a full on Kameena either. He was hurt and drunk. And well... We can do some pretty darn stupid things when we are fully inebriated.

Bittuji is my sweet little Robin. He will always stand up for his Bhabiji. Even if it means going against his Chief! Now that's an awesome brother and friend! Big smile

Next chapter could very well be the conclusion. I'll write it and then do a vote if people want Rishbala to reunite or Madhu to simply cut her loss and leave RK forever. I'll go with popular demand. Big smile

Thank you for your lovely support and even lovelier comment. It was my pleasure PMing. Smile
now and forever more i will vote for rishbala and never against them.but i will leave it your descretion as in which direction you would like to take the story.
4ever4love IF-Dazzler
4ever4love
4ever4love

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
I so hope the story line does NOT go like this BUT your story was heartbreaking!!  You described Madhu's emotions so well.  I could feel her pain and loss.

well done!

new:  oops, I did not realize there was a part 2.  Crap, RK really did do it!  I am glad he hates himself for it.  But in this situation no one can win.

Edited by 4ever4love - 20 August 2013 at 10:46pm

Tainar

cool_sri IF-Rockerz
cool_sri
cool_sri

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
superbbb update!! u wrote fantasticallly abt RK's inner turmoil...

Tainar

tinkerred10 IF-Dazzler
tinkerred10
tinkerred10

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged
This is seriously heart breaking :( But good work Tani ...I'm excited for the next part :)

Tainar

Tainar IF-Dazzler
Tainar
Tainar

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SHINYSHREYA

Loved the update.
Plz update next part asap.

Thank you!! Embarrassed Hopefully, new update today. Busy day ahead so not sure. Smile
Love_Ashvik Goldie
Love_Ashvik
Love_Ashvik

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged
It was a very touching update...
Brought tears in my eyes..it was a bit too emotional..
But i really luv d way u potray d emotions..
i wish dat even m able to potray d emotions in my ss:pyaar ki anokhi dastaan as beautifully as u do & make ppl feel d luv & passion..
it was a beautiful update & continue soon..

Tainar

Go to top