Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

TS: Irreversible Mistake, Part 3.2 (Alt End) Pg. 13 (Page 5)

Blue_Scrubs IF-Rockerz
Blue_Scrubs
Blue_Scrubs

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
i'm SO loving it...SUPERB ClapClap...eagerly looking fwd to the next chapter Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tainar

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Update is good one Taniar!!

I feel bad for RK, because he is so unaware of everything, whereas Bittuji also knows... 

Tainar

SHINYSHREYA IF-Sizzlerz
SHINYSHREYA
SHINYSHREYA

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Loved the update.
Plz update next part asap.

Tainar

bria Goldie
bria
bria

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
superb!!!

Tainar

Tainar IF-Dazzler
Tainar
Tainar

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanuja.siri

Firstly i just love bittuji.and then the way you described rk's inner turmoil was very beautiful.his pain,anger,guilt,frustration every thing was to the toe.i wouldnt say that i'm ok with the way rk behaved but it was neccesary for the story to develop.so now i want to see how my right kameena wins his lady back.and i really love bittuji for giving rk some piece of mind which he has been missing a lot these days even on the show.i want my manuplative rk back so that he can kick sullu back to his lala land oops pond from where he has come.and finally thanks for the pm.and you know what this is the very first time that i'm first to post a comment.actualy i was stalking your thread for new update and got lucky.

Thank you! Embarrassed Personally, I wouldn't be able to forgive RK. But I couldn't write him off as a full on Kameena either. He was hurt and drunk. And well... We can do some pretty darn stupid things when we are fully inebriated.

Bittuji is my sweet little Robin. He will always stand up for his Bhabiji. Even if it means going against his Chief! Now that's an awesome brother and friend! Big smile

Next chapter could very well be the conclusion. I'll write it and then do a vote if people want Rishbala to reunite or Madhu to simply cut her loss and leave RK forever. I'll go with popular demand. Big smile

Thank you for your lovely support and even lovelier comment. It was my pleasure PMing. Smile

Blue_Scrubs

mimibm Senior Member
mimibm
mimibm

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Wow..amazing OS.. at the end somehow I could not blame RK..may be he did all these knowingly, but didn't Madhu also unknowingly generated the root cause of Sullu with her puppy eyes and sweet talks?But if this really happens it will not be the end of their saga, but a new beginning, a start from scratch..

Tainar

Tainar IF-Dazzler
Tainar
Tainar

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sush12_DD

this was superb !!Claphe commited a mistake..so wht next.?
loved it..Embarrassed
i really want u to continue this...plz do if u can !!
i wanna read more...but it ended plzzz continue..Smile

Thank you! Embarrassed Next will be the continuation of Bittuji's narration and also Rishbala separation. I am debating.  I know...for me personally, I would have the hardest time forgiving such a betrayal. But RK was drunk, angry, about to separate from his wife anyway and he thought Madhu truly didn't love him anymore. 

So the main question is, DOES HE DESERVE A SECOND CHANCE?

I'll ask again on the conclusion on the next chapter. In fact, I may even do a vote.  I may do a reconciliation based on popular demand and if it makes sense. Smile
Tainar IF-Dazzler
Tainar
Tainar

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bahnni.mj

i'm SO loving it...SUPERB ClapClap...eagerly looking fwd to the next chapter Smile

Thank you! Embarrassed Next Chapter will also be a toughie...well it will be for me. I am afraid anything that hurts Rishbala, hurts me. Ouch Wish me luck that I can survive and finish the story! Smile

Go to top