Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

TS: Irreversible Mistake, Part 3.2 (Alt End) Pg. 13 (Page 3)

Tainar IF-Dazzler
Tainar
Tainar

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srik1

Tainar, Please dont assume the worst. I hope RK would not do anything like that. He probably trying to provoke Madhu to spill out the beans and the real reason for her divorce drama.

We never know, it could happen this way too.the entire track is embarrassingly out of logic.Madhu has been turned from junglibilli into a house cat. she could notcome up with any good plan to trap sultan so far. I would have liked her to put a bullet in his head. but, itlooks like she doesn't want to harm him and giving into his demands. how could she just leave RK when few weeks back she promised RK that he can stand back again because of their love, blah..blah..

RK is also acting dumb and wouldn't pay attention to why Madhu is acting weird. He shed his right kameena avatar long ago.

I have been positive all along. But the CVs ate it up. Now I have no faith. I went from Ms. Sunshine to Ms. Gloomy. I want to believe that CVs will do justice to their characters. But given how they have butchered them so far, I can't count on it. First time around, RK!/ revenge was for wounded pride. This time both his pride and heart has been wounded. Cry

Tainar IF-Dazzler
Tainar
Tainar

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanuja.siri

Well tainar you did a swell job in potraying the anguish of madhu awesomely.now waiting for rk's version.

Thank you love. Smile I am just an emotional less today. Confused
Tainar IF-Dazzler
Tainar
Tainar

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali0111

nice workClap

but dont worry i think nothing of that sort will happen. yes rk will bring the girl but that will only be the answer of madhu's action of putting sultan's pic in her bedroom. after all its their cat n mice fight again and rk being kamina dont want to loose it.
n whatever is happening i feel madhu is also responsible for it. i agree that no one believed her when she told about sultan but now the scenario has changed. she is taking such a drastic step of divorce, now if she will tell the truth everyone will definitely believe. but she is acting like fool, "mahanta ki devi" doing sacrifice n all bullshit.

I hope you are right. Smile I just don't have faith anymore. My biggest fear is that by the time RK finds out the truth, damage would be done. He is on a roll! Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjali0111Blue_Scrubs

Tainar IF-Dazzler
Tainar
Tainar

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelMon

Well done Taniar from Madhu's side of story!!

But can't agree with her anger for RK, if it is for Sultan will be justified.
Just think from RK's perspective, His hoochiecoochie biwi's sudden 180 degree turn and expressing louu for BhaiShocked
After all promises, wanting divorce within few hours...Shocked
RK tried to convince himself plus MB that it is a joking surprise to welcome him, and burned those Divorce paper.Wink
Madhu almost burned herself to save those paper, which surprised RK Shocked
She had pain in her eyes, but when she looked at RK, she was determined and arrogant, so RK never got to see any pain in her eyes.Unhappy.
And the final nail by putting Bhai's picture in their bedroomAngrywhat the hell she was thinkingAngry
She should no well about her kameena patiWink

And also you have to take it in your consideration that right now RKMB's brains are not in full service (thanks to CVs).Angry
So, in a given situation, what you expect from kameena other than Tit for TatErmm.
And I can bet RK will never stoop that low, and take any random girl in his bed.Approve, He had enough chances but he is not a characterless molester dudeDeadhe is a cool dudeCool

I get it that RK is hurt. Won't discount that. But he did the same thing to Madhu during the Unwedding. She didn't hit back. Anyway, that's the past.

Yes Madhu is going about handling current situation in the wrong manner. But I think about how would I be if I were in a similar situation. Would I be able to think rationally if I face such threats? I would like to think I can. But fear is such that it renders most incapable. Sultan is leaving no stone unturned with his threats. Yes...there are ways she can go past it. She and RK can come up with a clever plan to take him down. But it's again fear. She can't take a risk.

Many have argued that if was able to fight with RK then why can't she do the same with Sultan? Well TK never threatened to kill her family. And how can we forget that she agreed to a contract marriage to save Malik? She sacrificed then and she's doing it now.

Just because she is making a mistake does not mean she deserves to have her heart broken. Like it or not, she is doing it protect RK. Unreasonable and illogical may be her method, but her heart is in the right place. So if RK does cross the line and sleep with the girl then it's double heartbreak for Madhu. I couldn't help but cry today when he wiped off her sindoor and tore the mangalsutra. Cry

Sorry I can't accept that. Even if it is a trick to get Madhu to confess. She put up resistance. If RK really wanted to know the truth, he could have pushed her into confessing.

So for their sake as well as ours, I hope my version does not come true. But I have no faith in the CVs. They already butchered their characters. What's to stop them from doing more damage? Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pookie2Neel_M

Tainar IF-Dazzler
Tainar
Tainar

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kishlay95

This is a great piece of writing
But as a prediction its in a different zone...
Rk shaadi se pehle apni biwi ko toh chuta nhi tha...toh anjaan ladki ke saath kya ghanta karega ROFL

Lol! Let's hope CVs remember this fact. Smile
Tainar IF-Dazzler
Tainar
Tainar

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aan-rish

Really nice Tainar
I know this won't be happen in the show( I hope so) , but I wish this stupid track wind up so soon. I can't take this anymore. Didn't like todays episode either. After all these mess got cleared I want both Rk and Madhu take a break from each other. Don't scold me I never want them seperated but todays episode was so dipressing that now I want them seperated atleast a short term seperation. I think it will be gud to both of them, and help to strengten their relationship. Sorry I went off topic.

I hate Rk uses another girl or that disgusting despo to make Madhu jealous. Its not Madhu but I am getting restless

Agreed! This intolerable track needs to end now! RK broke my heart today. He just tore the mangalsutra and wiped the sindoor. Just like that. I am afraid that when we requested CVs to give us Right Kameena they just gave us Kameena. After this mess, there needs to be a private vow renewal ceremony so he can lovingly tie the mangalsutra and put sindoor on her maang. I also expect a press conference to clear Biwi's name. He'll after today, if I were Madhu, I would have said screw it and let RK and Sultan go at each other's throats. Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aan-rish

Tainar IF-Dazzler
Tainar
Tainar

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bahnni.mj

wonderfully written...I LOVED LOVED LOVED IT Clap...but hopefully this never happens in the show(praying fervently) other wise rishbala and hence the show will be dead to me as it is to Madhu in your OS...for certain. BUT I know RK will never stoop that low.

Thank you! I have my fingers and toes crossed that this scene does not happen. Till date, I have always tried to find a silver lining. I have tweeted CVs with so many ideas. In fact, some of them implemented but in a very twisted way! Angry I want to think that RK would NEVER do this. Based on his original characterization, he shouldn't.  But that's the problem. CVs already butchered their characters. Ouch So I just can't be certain anymore.  Anything can happen. Cry And RK broke my heart into pieces today when he told Madhu that he will break her heart into so many pieces that she won't be able to mend it again. CryCryCry Why do I fear it may just come true? CryCryCry
Tainar IF-Dazzler
Tainar
Tainar

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ron.ansari

finally i found you on if. it's great. I was crying with madhu. you wrote the emotions so skillfully.
I am amazed at your writing skills.
And you mentioned that you had the same kind of nightmare,
were you thinking about the show just before sleeping or thinking about this whole day.
I wanna kill this nautanki films for making you sad.
will wait for the next part.

Lots of Love
Ron

Ron!  My darling MeDian! Smile Thank you. I am afraid I was crying as I penned this chapter. Cry I did have a nightmare. I read about the spoiler right before going to sleep. I barely got any sleep last night. Confused Ohh...would you please give the producers in Nautanki Films a good punch on my behalf? Ouch LOL. I wish I could hunt them down. Seriously! By the way, Rdave1 sent you a message on MeD. Please check...it's quite important!  You are our only hope! Big smile 
HugMuwahh!  Lots of love darling! 

Go to top