Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

TS: Irreversible Mistake, Part 3.2 (Alt End) Pg. 13 (Page 2)

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
On the other note, I have less sympathy for Madhu right now, I think she is not fighting enough to bring that dude in daylight, instead she gave up easilyUnhappy

She is not convincing enough, what if her one recording got deleted, she has many many ways to prove the goon is alive and blackmailing her...Disapprove

Where is that Madhu who put the great RK in jail for Mukku?
Where is our pepper spray wala Madhu? Why not sparying on that dude Disapprove

Madhu character is butchered really badly Disapprove. I feel bad for DD and her hard work Unhappy
Clap to CVs...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Blue_Scrubs

Tainar IF-Dazzler
Tainar
Tainar

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sush12_DD

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">OMG...this made me Cry...hope it doesnt happen in our show !</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Great work...i just hope they understand eachother !!</font>

Thank you. I don't want this to happen either. Cry But I don't trust the CVs anymore. They already butchered Madhu and RK's character. How can I trust they won't stoop to this level? Sorry guys... I just had a horrible nightmare last night about this scene. And unless I write and share it, it will eat me alive. Cry I want to believe in RK, that he won't stoop this level. But ugh! The damned CVs Angry are being sadistic! Ouch
Tainar IF-Dazzler
Tainar
Tainar

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuterishabhala

Well tainar..ur os made me cry...
I dont want dis to happen..ever!!
I cant think of RK like dis..
both of them r made 4 each other & nothing can seperate these 2 crazy lovers..never ever!!
D way u potrayed d emotions was fab!!
well done & continue soon..

I am sorry. I can't think of RK like this either. Cry But I have no faith in CVs. They already significantly butchered their characters. CVs are sick enough to push RK into another woman's arms for revenge. During the first revenge, it was just a matter of his pride. And he reacted quite stringently. Now it's his pride and HEART. Our boy can take some drastic steps in his revenge. I just pray he won't sleep with the girl. Because if he does it's ALL OVER!! Cry
kishlay95 Senior Member
kishlay95
kishlay95

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
This is a great piece of writing
But as a prediction its in a different zone...
Rk shaadi se pehle apni biwi ko toh chuta nhi tha...toh anjaan ladki ke saath kya ghanta karega ROFL

Edited by kishlay95 - 19 August 2013 at 12:56pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

daud95TainarBlue_Scrubs

Tainar IF-Dazzler
Tainar
Tainar

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinkerred10

Its very very good :)loved it but its sad but chalo thats ok.. Good work Tani..I hope you don't mind me calling you Tani :)

Thanks! You can call me Tani. Smile I hope this doesn't happen. But what if CVs forget RK's original characterization completely and have him cross the line and sleeps with the girl? Cry I don't want this to happen. But I have no faith left. And the worst possible scenario enters my head. RK is angry and heartbroken. He can lash out in the worst possible way to take revenge. It's not just a matter of his pride. Cry Cry

tinkerred10

aan-rish IF-Dazzler
aan-rish
aan-rish

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Really nice Tainar
I know this won't be happen in the show( I hope so) , but I wish this stupid track wind up so soon. I can't take this anymore. Didn't like todays episode either. After all these mess got cleared I want both Rk and Madhu take a break from each other. Don't scold me I never want them seperated but todays episode was so dipressing that now I want them seperated atleast a short term seperation. I think it will be gud to both of them, and help to strengten their relationship. Sorry I went off topic.

I hate Rk uses another girl or that disgusting despo to make Madhu jealous. Its not Madhu but I am getting restless

Tainar

Blue_Scrubs IF-Rockerz
Blue_Scrubs
Blue_Scrubs

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
wonderfully written...I LOVED LOVED LOVED IT Clap...but hopefully this never happens in the show(praying fervently) other wise rishbala and hence the show will be dead to me as it is to Madhu in your OS...for certain. BUT I know RK will never stoop that low.

Tainar

ron.ansari Senior Member
ron.ansari
ron.ansari

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
finally i found you on if. it's great. I was crying with madhu. you wrote the emotions so skillfully.
I am amazed at your writing skills.
And you mentioned that you had the same kind of nightmare,
were you thinking about the show just before sleeping or thinking about this whole day.
I wanna kill this nautanki films for making you sad.
will wait for the next part.

Lots of Love
Ron

Tainar

Go to top