Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

TS: Irreversible Mistake, Part 3.2 (Alt End) Pg. 13 (Page 15)

Tainar IF-Dazzler
Tainar
Tainar

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asyaarshilover

YAY
first to comment

thankyou for giving a beautifull ending dea!

Thank you! Embarrassed I love happy endings. Suits my romantic heart. Lol. Big smile

4ever4love IF-Dazzler
4ever4love
4ever4love

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
BIG SIGH OF RELIEF!!!!  Thank you for the alternate ending where RK does not betray Madhu.  RK still does not get to play the hero but that is more than OK by me.  As long as he did not betray Madhu and they can live happily ever after.

Thank you!!!!!
Tainar IF-Dazzler
Tainar
Tainar

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SHINYSHREYA

Nice update.

Thank you! Embarrassed
tinkerred10 IF-Dazzler
tinkerred10
tinkerred10

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Awww...Tani I love this ending ..its way better than that sad one :) And the best part is that chipkali/snakali aka Despo Dips gets arrested here. I seriously hate her !! And RishBala finally have a happy ever after ..*daydreams* Keep up the good work Tani :) Thank You for the pm :)
tanuja.siri Goldie
tanuja.siri
tanuja.siri

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Hey tainar...i'm a bit confused now.i myself have asked for an alt ending bt after reading this a felt it dint go with the title of the story.had it been a different title or a different os...it is a good piece of writting bt still.plz dnt take me in a wrong way...i liked the part individualy bt i felt it didnt sync with the flow of the story.now i understand why you said that the alt part might not be in sync.you were right.i liked the update bt no offence i feel it dint sync.bt it was a relief to know rk didnt betray madhu...am i being blunt Confused

Edited by tanuja.siri - 28 August 2013 at 12:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tainar

Tainar IF-Dazzler
Tainar
Tainar

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanuja.siri

Hey tainar...i'm a bit confused now.i myself have asked for an alt ending bt after reading this a felt it dint go with the title of the story.had it been a different title or a different os...it is a good piece of writting bt still.plz dnt take me in a wrong way...i liked the part individualy bt i felt it didnt sync with the flow of the story.now i understand why you said that the alt part might not be in sync.you were right.i liked the update bt no offence i feel it dint sync.bt it was a relief to know rk didnt betray madhu...am i being blunt Confused

You're not being blunt at all. In fact, I appreciate your honesty.  I had no intention of turning this story into a happy ending, even through an alternate ending.  But based on reader responses, I decided to do an alternate ending. So I am with you that the title of the story does not match this part. But what to do, my romantic heart at the end demanded a happy ending despite the implacable nature of the title.  Smile

Thanks for reading and for your insightful comment! Hug
tanuja.siri Goldie
tanuja.siri
tanuja.siri

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tainar

Originally posted by tanuja.siri

<font color="#ff0033" size="4">You're not being blunt at all. In fact, I appreciate your honesty. I had no intention of turning this story into a happy ending, even through an alternate ending. But based on reader responses, I decided to do an alternate ending. So I am with you that the title of the story does not match this part. But what to do, my romantic heart at the end demanded a happy ending despite the implacable nature of the title. Smile</font>
<font color="#ff0033" size="4">
</font>
<font color="#ff0033" size="4">Thanks for reading and for your insightful comment!Hug</font>
D'oh ufff thanks alot...i'm much relived. Seriously i thought i might have offended you. Coz after posting my reply i went through few other comments and everybody was happy with the update then i felt may be i had been blunt with you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tainar

Tainar IF-Dazzler
Tainar
Tainar

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali0111

nice endingBig smile

thanks for writing happy ending...tragic ending was written very well but this one is perfect. i know writing tragedy is your forte but i strongly believe in - "hamari filmon ki tarah hamari zindagi mein b end mein sabkuch theek ho jata hai aur agar aisa na ho...toh picture abi baaki hai mere dost"LOL

so this is the real ending for me.Clap

Thank you! Embarrassed  Believe it or not, this was my first tragic piece. I have always focused on humorous stories till date. LOL! I feel the same. Without a happy ending, it just doesn't feel complete. Big smile

Go to top