Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

TS: Irreversible Mistake, Part 3.2 (Alt End) Pg. 13 (Page 11)

asyaarshilover IF-Sizzlerz
asyaarshilover
asyaarshilover

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
res
Unres

wow, red all parts in one go, it was amazing, aww feeling bad for rk
plz continue it and give us a happy ending
and if u can so plz pm me

Edited by asyaarshilover - 24 August 2013 at 7:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tainar

Tainar IF-Dazzler
Tainar
Tainar

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanuja.siri

Oh tainar that was a very painful endingCry i wish it should never happen in the show.however bittuji again stood outstanding in the update...the perfect friend Tongue.poor madhu is shattered with what all has happened in her life.rk in a fit of rage committed an irreversible blunder and shattered all relationships.all because of bhai and dips,and the fate they met with was deserving.serves them right.now i want to read the alternative ending where i'm expecting a happy rishbala.loved the update and thanks for the pm.

Sowy! Confused It was painful to write as well. In fact, it left me drained. I adore Bittuji. He is a pillar of strength for Rishbala. Thank goodness our RK in the show didn't make this mistake! I hate to see my Rishbala shattered. Cry So an alternative track toh banta hai! I just have to figure out what. Lol!

Thanks for reading and your insightful comments! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanuja.siriBlue_Scrubs

Blue_Scrubs IF-Rockerz
Blue_Scrubs
Blue_Scrubs

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tainar

Oh tainar that was a very painful endingCry i wish it should never happen in the show.however bittuji again stood outstanding in the update...the perfect friend Tongue.poor madhu is shattered with what all has happened in her life.rk in a fit of rage committed an irreversible blunder and shattered all relationships.all because of bhai and dips,and the fate they met with was deserving.serves them right.now i want to read the alternative ending where i'm expecting a happy rishbala.loved the update and thanks for the pm.

Sowy! Confused It was painful to write as well. In fact, it left me drained. I adore Bittuji. He is a pillar of strength for Rishbala. Thank goodness our RK in the show didn't make this mistake! I hate to see my Rishbala shattered. Cry So an alternative track toh banta hai! I just have to figure out what. Lol!

my thoughts too...am glad our RK is far more restrained in the show Wink...its ok to read that they separate(tragic nonetheless) but seeing our gorgeous,deep in love couple separate onscreen is another Ouch

Tainar

Tainar IF-Dazzler
Tainar
Tainar

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NehaVdian

R u planning to kill rk in next part
If u r so do write it bcoz that will be bearable rather than rk dieing every moment of his mistake which he didn't want to do

No RK didn't want to make the mistake but he did. No next part will be an alternative ending to this story. Hope you stay tuned! Embarrassed Thanks for reading!

Love-Blossoms

Tainar IF-Dazzler
Tainar
Tainar

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bahnni.mj

Originally posted by Tainar

my thoughts too...am glad our RK is far more restrained in the show Wink...its ok to read that they separate(tragic nonetheless) but seeing our gorgeous,deep in love couple separate onscreen is another Ouch

I would turn destructive if our Rishbala onscreen separates. As you said, it's painful to read and even more painful to write. But to actually witness it would kill me. I am just so happy the lightbulb is on in RK's head! He will definitely write the ENDING for Sultan and say PACK UP! Big smile
mimibm Senior Member
mimibm
mimibm

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
It was disheartening...but your writing is superb...we always want a happy ending, but this is true to life.. won't say I enjoyed this update, but would say appreciated it a lot..

Tainar

Tainar IF-Dazzler
Tainar
Tainar

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinkerred10

res

*Unres*

Tani ..this is so sad ..I'm wiping my tears at the moment :(
Can I just go and slap RK for doing this . I hate him and I love him :(

Give the happy ending wala update really fast..ok :)

Keep up the good work and thanx for the pm :)

Aww! I m sorry! HugFor you! Have you heard Pink's song, True Love?  Listen to the lyrics and it will quite aptly describe how we feel about RK.  You love him but sometimes just want to smack him, hard! 
I'll post the happywala ending as soon as I have it figured out in my brain. Big smile
Here's the link to the song. As I said before, it will truly resonate with you. Embarrassed

tinkerred10

Tainar IF-Dazzler
Tainar
Tainar

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 4ever4love

OUCH! So RK does not get to play hero in your story?   No chance to redeem himself by saving Madhu from Sultan.  The hero turns out to be Bittuji?  whew.  

well written.  The emotions were heartbreaking!  No one is happy and both RK and Madhu are broken.  

I look forward to your 'alternate ending' but this one was very good too despite being sad.  

Thank you! Embarrassed 
Bechara RK. He got the short end of the stick. Don't worry...he will be the hero in our show. Will make up in abundance for this RK's blunder. Smile
I'll have the alternate up as soon as I figure it out and have it written. Big smile

Go to top