Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
superbbb update!! u wrote fantasticallly abt RK's inner turmoil...
tinkerred10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This is seriously heart breaking :( But good work Tani ...I'm excited for the next part :)
Tainar thumbnail
Originally posted by: SHINYSHREYA

Loved the update.

Plz update next part asap.

Thank you!! 😳 Hopefully, new update today. Busy day ahead so not sure. 😊
Love_Ashvik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was a very touching update...
Brought tears in my eyes..it was a bit too emotional..
But i really luv d way u potray d emotions..
i wish dat even m able to potray d emotions in my ss:pyaar ki anokhi dastaan as beautifully as u do & make ppl feel d luv & passion..
it was a beautiful update & continue soon..
Tainar thumbnail
Originally posted by: mimibm

Wow..amazing OS.. at the end somehow I could not blame RK..may be he did all these knowingly, but didn't Madhu also unknowingly generated the root cause of Sullu with her puppy eyes and sweet talks?But if this really happens it will not be the end of their saga, but a new beginning, a start from scratch..

No denying they are both culpable for this mistake. In Madhu's section, I did the mirror reflection on purpose instead of a direct approach of showing that Madhu blames herself too. She looked in the mirror and asked her reflection if she's happy now. So she knows that she had a hand in it too. But at the end of the day, RK cheated. And that's sort of like a nail in the coffin. Personally, if my husband did that to me, I would never forgive him. It doesn't matter even if they are in the middle of a divorce.

But don't worry dearest. I can't break the hearts of my fellow Rishbala fans. After I do the "sad" conclusion of this story, I will do an alternative ending. It will make most people happy again. πŸ˜ƒ
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
BITTUJI WHY DIDNT YOU COME EARLIER - YOU COULD HAVE SAVED RK FROM MAKING A BIG MISTAKE
CAN NEVER EXCEPT WHAT HE DID - TAKE THE FIRST WOMAN TO BED JUST BECAUSE MADHU BROKE HIS HEART
IF MADHU IS WRONG, THAT DOESNT MEAN HE DOES THE SAME

WILL BITTUJI REALLY QUIT HIS CHIEF
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I love love love both the partsπŸ‘
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
omg it was so painful!!! i really hope this doesn't happen!!! i wish you made Rk make an act to make madhu suffer. i personally feel strongly abt adultery. i dont want madhu to take back RK. he might have done it in alcoholic daze, still d intention was there na.

it was too painful to read. that too d first part. i really wish you made it as a set up by RK.

but you are writing was really good, made it very painful. are u planning to continue? you shd it is good.
Tainar thumbnail
Originally posted by: srik1

No way. please Tianar. With mistakes or without it. Rishbala should not be separated. Please bring them together atleast in our imagination and stories.

I completely understand how you feel. However, I started on a track that RK cheated. So now he has to pay the consequences.

But cheer up. After I conclude this story. I will also do an alternate, happier ending. So all will be right in the Rishbala world. πŸ˜ƒ
Tainar thumbnail
Originally posted by: 4ever4love

I so hope the story line does NOT go like this BUT your story was heartbreaking!! You described Madhu's emotions so well. I could feel her pain and loss.

well done!

new: oops, I did not realize there was a part 2. Crap, RK really did do it! I am glad he hates himself for it. But in this situation no one can win.

It's tough for me to write my crazies in pain. 😭 I am afraid the heartbreak will continue into the next chapter and lead to separation. RK cheated and if I can't get past it. How can I expect Madhu?

But have no fear when Tainar is here! πŸ˜ƒ After I do the conclusion on next chapter, I will do an alternate ending. I believe you may approve. It certainly should make us Rishbala fans happy. πŸ˜‰