Ramayan

Neil wears Rakhi sent by Fan -Rakshabandhan Special!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanaJasmine

Originally posted by nneeiill

congrats geeshu...lucky you n it's so sweet of him n sister to mention ur name..btw u considering neil as brother...*chweet*...Approve...n i hv a doubt...arti,piu n saamya u too r his rakhi sisters..??...Shocked...LOL...

n watchd the video...love the sister-bro...they r so cute..thnx saamya dear for the yt link...

No way sanaaa ROFL heart attack...Broken HeartLOL

aisi paap ki bhavna tumhare man mai aayi kaise..

pata nahi..why i thought that u love to be his sister...ROFL...sorry..sorry..*hold ears*LOL

OMG OMG OMGShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Give us zehar someone ROFL..SanaLOLLOLArti you need to see this..
Sana Geeshu is the only one who calls him bhaiiLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Geeshu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Neil wears Rakhi sent by Fan -Rakshabandhan Special!! (Page 3)" in Ramayan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bioinfo_Chaitu

IF-Rockerz

Bioinfo_Chaitu

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 5:00am | IP Logged
omg geesh lucky girl ...actually its her pavitra bhawan athat worked out ..lol...hum sab paapiyon ko neil ne dur bhaga diya ..ha ha ..anyways geesh am so happy for u and so proud of neil :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Geeshunneeiill

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

congrats geeshu...lucky you n it's so sweet of him n sister to mention ur name..btw u considering neil as brother...*chweet*...Approve...n i hv a doubt...arti,piu n saamya u too r his rakhi sisters..??...Shocked...LOL...

n watchd the video...love the sister-bro...they r so cute..thnx saamya dear for the yt link...

hein Shockedrub eyesShocked someone give me dhaka from the cliff  nahi yeah read karne se pehle dharti pathi kyu nahi and mein sitamaa jaise dharti mein sama kyu nahi gayi haila Cry..and how did u arrive at this conclusionCry coz i really dont remember  we had ever posted any decent comment on him...humare comments padh kar toh ache ache faint ho jaate hai haila neilu piu did u gave any wrong signal *waiting*bluey get it dude even if u will be the only bhai left in this whole earth planet and universe then also i wont do this sin never... Cry agle 75000000  birth tak never *smug**smug**smug*

Edited by arti07 - 02 September 2013 at 1:05pm

manzilmukul

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
^^ I am not responsible for anythingLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

arti07

Post Reply New Post

Go to top