India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

viren and vidhi :/

Kryan4ever Senior Member
Kryan4ever
Kryan4ever

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
its really starting to irritate me how vidhi feels the need to repeat the same thing about her husband like ' ohh hes such a bad man, you dont even know what he'll do blah blah blah' and cry a river every two seconds , fine whatever but why does she feels the need to hug viren in the process,i get she doesnt like him any more , but get yourself together woman !! you dont need to hug viren every time you remember your husband ! 
and viren aswell , like the way he just constantly starts making her feel better like mein tumhe kuch bhi nahi hone donga and that like no just stay quiet and she'll back off eventually
and omg jeevika is actually so strong if that was me i would go up to the and be like what do you think your doing because jeevikas seen the together too many times now 
im sure shes just thinking if theyre doing all this when i am here, what are they doing when im not yannoe
i just want jeevika to walk away after she sees them like they showed in the precap, then theyll realise that shes pissed
virens dissapointing me now, like he talks about his and jeevikas child and that , hes obviously not realised that vidhis not said anything to jeevika about harshad and he too hasnt said anything , like i get she told you not to but its not that big of a deal,all she wanted to say was sorry,its not that neccesary 
i just want vidhi and harshad to leave the show , theyre not doing anything good for the show infact theyre making it worse ! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hetnitonimnimnani2630virikamalihaFari_15-Haju-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top