Qubool Hai

Ya Allah, what's wrong with Asad Ahamd Khan!!

rani2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Asad had lost it completely!!! How can he forget hasseena and how he hated her. Or how can he just assume nikhat is ok and moved on just cuz she sounded happy on the phone. Free seeing today's episode I really don't blame Ayan if he gets in a fight with Asad :S and ewww heseena's last scene made me sick.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
No yaar he still in confusion but zoyas insurance n najmas tears make him to take this decision
DancingBell thumbnail
Asad is just in a dream land...Edited by aksasya - 10 years ago
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
He is not yet sure, and he wants to meet n talk but Zoya is pushing him to take decision
karikarinainan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Man ! They r going to ruin this character for us.
Nutella. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I believe that we should wait and let things play out a little. He isn't that dense. However, it is another matter entirely if he chooses to go with his lady love's wishes instead of using his brain... 
shikaDD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
such an important issue he had to talk to her personally n nt on phone n he shld ve insisted her to meet him
i really don no wt'll happen
hassena is such a bitch n i wnt billi to b her bahu n dat imran he is in so hurry i hope najma life doesnot turn out 2 b like dilshad