Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se
Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

open discussion... (Page 4)

Latha.I IF-Dazzler
Latha.I
Latha.I

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devica

I found today's episode a little boring and predictable. 

I want to hurry up the initial drama and come to Raghu and Shivani marriage track. Also getting irritated with Shivani's cute act. Not her fault though, Dadaji has kept her away from all evils.

But didn't Dadaji also suspect anything when she told him about Abhi's dream.?A rich businessmen like him should be more vigilant.

you have a good point here...yup maybe we will see Ranaji suspecting Abhi...in coming epis...or since it's the job of a Hero to get things cleared for everyone...he might overlook abhi's intentions too...let's wait and see hoe it turns...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaRenu111piyarapiyari

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devica

I found today's episode a little boring and predictable. 

I want to hurry up the initial drama and come to Raghu and Shivani marriage track. Also getting irritated with Shivani's cute act. Not her fault though, Dadaji has kept her away from all evils.

But didn't Dadaji also suspect anything when she told him about Abhi's dream.?A rich businessmen like him should be more vigilant.

Well..I found the episode very interesting, esp. when Raghu's father said that he is responsible for her death and Raghu's grief at his words ...Ouch

also the rose thorn scene was unexpected and very sweet.. Day Dreaming

I am loving the way the CVs are inserting dashes of romance and humour into each episode.. Clap

heera1702Latha.Ipiyarapiyari

heera1702 IF-Dazzler
heera1702
heera1702

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Loved the background score when RAGHU stopped her from plucking the rose..it was awesome ,lovely expressions by both ..the scene was just awesomeClapDay Dreaming After seeing teh thorn scene having gr8 expectations from the cvs Tongue

Edited by heera1702 - 21 August 2013 at 9:33pm

Latha.IRenu111piyarapiyari

Renu111 IF-Rockerz
Renu111
Renu111

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Yaa nice episode i love the scene between raghu and shivani... Embarrassedand their eyelock...Claphow sweet... shivani must remember this scene in future and think how raghu was prevent her from any obstacle Embarrassedand not abhi...Angry and raghu and his sister scene was also nice but there is something missing i dnt know but it will be good... and there is no Rakshabandhan in serial...Confused

ArjaforeverLatha.Ipiyarapiyari

Latha.I IF-Dazzler
Latha.I
Latha.I

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
so...how's the epi...Raghu loosing faith of babyji???is it expected???? Abhi is surely gonna screw up any one who comes in his way...so is Raghu in more trouble now???..

will Raghu be successfull in retaining Ranaji's confidence in him????...

share u r views...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piyarapiyari

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
hmmm it was expected Ouch
baby ji is now too much she doesn,t think y will he say all this Ouch
and dada ji will also not believe bt i,m sure seed of doubt will enter in his mind for sure  ...
over all i don,t like shivani in today,s episode Broken Heart
feeling really bad for raghu ...in his house his father is irritating and always talks bad and now here anothe tensions Disapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjaforeverLatha.I

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index