Hope sumitra character goes for long and Raghu succeed in his mission Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

p.pratsheera1702ArjaforeverLatha.I

FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjaforever

I realy liked Sumitra's characterBig smile,the way she was talking to Inocent RaghuLOL,enjoyed it..Big smile want to see more scenes of theirTonguend one more Arhaaan was lukingg so handsome in Black shirt...Wink

I like Sumitra too ! I have seen her in another show, I don't the name. She's quite good as an actress. I want her to stay for a while. I would not even mind a love triangle Geek

p.pratsArjaforeverLatha.Ipiyarapiyari

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Lallantop episode with an awesome hilarious sceneLOL loved the convo b/w raghu and 2 girls..Arhaan"s expression were worth watching..after a long time watching tv excitedly.all thanks to arry hehe.he looked lallantop in black shirtTongue

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Btw net slow so like button not working Ouch loved everyone"s commentsBig smilesuper like..

Latha.I IF-Dazzler
Latha.I
Latha.I

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
so 2day's most liked scene is  Raghu shivani and sumtra's convo...Smile agree with u all...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

p.pratsArjaforeverSnigdha_Khanam

p.prats Newbie
p.prats
p.prats

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged

Sorry latha, snigs, .. took so long for my review.. Embarrassed

Its been a great start so far.. the pace of the story is fast and very refreshingly different Clap .. far from the usual saas-bahu screechy scenes we have seen in other serials.. Dead

Kudos to the CVs, PH and Channel for the superb sets (especially Rana's mansion) and the way they have showed the city of Jodhpur and for Abhimanyu's entry on copter.. ClapClap .. quite a bollywood touch that Star.. not seen in any of the boring serials which we normally see on TV. Dead

All the actors have done superbly so far in their roles, very good choice by CVs.. esp. Arhaan and Alokji.. ClapClapClapClapClap

In yest episode, loved the way poor Raghu was stuck bet two demanding ladies.. one wanted him to speak to her and the other wanted him not to say anything and leave.. LOLLOL..

Raghu wants to tell the truth about Abhi's greed Angry to Rana and Shivani before its too late.. hope he succeeds.. can't wait to see the next episode & our prince.. EmbarrassedTongue

Edited by p.prats - 20 August 2013 at 2:36am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702simmi.friends03ArjaforeverLatha.IpiyarapiyariSnigdha_Khanam

manissha Goldie
manissha
manissha

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Me also liked Sumithra. I think she will do a major part which lead to Ra - shivani marriage. Arhaan was looking really good in black.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjaforeverLatha.I

Arjaforever IF-Dazzler
Arjaforever
Arjaforever

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Eclipse..

Originally posted by Arjaforever

I realy liked Sumitra's characterBig smile,the way she was talking to Inocent RaghuLOL,enjoyed it..Big smile want to see more scenes of theirTonguend one more Arhaaan was lukingg so handsome in Black shirt...Wink

I like Sumitra too ! I have seen her in another show, I don't the name. She's quite good as an actress. I want her to stay for a while. I would not even mind a love triangle Geek
Yup she was shown in "Love ne mila di jodi" on Star OneSmileHehehe agree with uThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Latha.I

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index