Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se
Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

open discussion...

Latha.I IF-Dazzler
Latha.I
Latha.I

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Let's share our views on the epi...

starting from 2 day's epi...let's share everything abt the episode...our views...wht you liked and what you did not like...prediction about how the story unfolds...scenes which you like...or anything about the show...make your comments here...Smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

p.pratssanitha7duakhan.simmi.friends03Arjaforevera_umaheera1702rekrnpiyarapiyariSnigdha_Khanam-ElmoFuj-Sherni_Jerry

Latha.I IF-Dazzler
Latha.I
Latha.I

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
I liked the way story is moving fast...and specially in 2 day's episode the liked the scene where Raghu was in a fix bet sumitra and Babyji...one wanting to talk to him and the other NOT wanting to talk to him...Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

p.pratsduakhan.Arjaforeverheera1702a_umarekrnpiyarapiyari

Sherni_Jerry IF-Stunnerz
Sherni_Jerry
Sherni_Jerry

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
i have to wstch coudnt watch it today

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Latha.Ia_uma

Arjaforever IF-Dazzler
Arjaforever
Arjaforever

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
I realy liked Sumitra's characterBig smile,the way she was talking to Inocent RaghuLOL,enjoyed it..Big smile want to see more scenes of theirTonguend one more Arhaaan was lukingg so handsome in Black shirt...Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

duakhan.Latha.Ia_umaheera1702rekrnpiyarapiyari

rekrn IF-Sizzlerz
rekrn
rekrn

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Just finished watching.

I am really loving the show.Smile

I feel bad for Shivani her brother and fiance are using her for their benefit and she's so innocent that she believes them.

Loved Raghu and how much of loyal and determined person he is.  AB was just superb in the scenes his eyes are so expressive. Clap

LIked the conversation between Raghu, Sumitra and Shivani, especially when Shivani referred to Sumitra has his fiance( hope I understood I'm not that fluent in hindi) the way Sumitra reacted hearing that was well done. LOL

duakhan.Latha.IArjaforeverheera1702a_umapiyarapiyari

heera1702 IF-Rockerz
heera1702
heera1702

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Agree with u allSmile I too loved the character of SUMITRA,she is going to spice up things.Tongue Loved the way RANAJI was relieved when he talked to RAGHU that he is behind BABYJIS car ,he has confidence on RAGHU more than anyone else Clap Liking the mother son relation,this show is giving a new dimension to the stepmother,gr8 that the creatives dint follow the cliched way of showing the stepmother villaniousClap

The pace of the show is really fast,hope they maintain it this way,n last but not the least AB was looking too hot n handsome in blackDay Dreaming

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sanitha7duakhan.Latha.Isimmi.friends03Arjaforevera_umarekrnpiyarapiyari

Latha.I IF-Dazzler
Latha.I
Latha.I

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekrn

Just finished watching.

I am really loving the show.Smile

I feel bad for Shivani her brother and fiance are using her for their benefit and she's so innocent that she believes them.

Loved Raghu and how much of loyal and determined person he is.  AB was just superb in the scenes his eyes are so expressive. Clap

LIked the conversation between Raghu, Sumitra and Shivani, especially when Shivani referred to Sumitra has his fiance( hope I understood I'm not that fluent in hindi) the way Sumitra reacted hearing that was well done. LOL

agree with you...me too liked the happiness and disappointment shown by sumitra in that scene...and yes shivani called her as his finance...only...lol...me hindhi is also limited but i did get that word...Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

duakhan.Arjaforevera_umarekrn

duakhan. Goldie
duakhan.
duakhan.

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
loved today episode especially mr behll in black Wink  sumitra character is very intersting Approve love to see her more Cool i hope they not end up her character so soon didn't like the abhi  part Ermm. anyway i think abhi,s truth will come out at the time of marriage n tht circumstance lead toward shivani n raghu's marriage.

ArjaforeverLatha.Ia_umaheera1702rekrnpiyarapiyari

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index