WU - 19/08/2013...vasu in love..

madhubansen thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hello everyone...im back from my trip...but have been yet unable to catch d missing episodes of nbt...so pardon me for any patchy work of my update...😕😕😕

ruku comes to aai all distraught...and hands her back d bangles...Aai asks whether she lost so early? and ruku replies dat its vasu who has won and his win can never b her loss 👏👏 aai says dat its just sympathy dat vasu has for megha but ruku says dat dese r empty words. and even aai knows d truth. 

vasu alone...replaying bala's words proclaiming his love for megha...and his concern for megha...vasu in a turmoil and a recap of all d lovey dovey mesu moments run in his mind..😳😳

song plays in d background..and vasu drenches himself in d sea...

Ishq Woh Bala Hai
Love is that problem
Jisko Chhua Ise Woh Jalaa Hai
Which burns all those who touch it
Dil Se Hota Hai Shuru
It starts with the heart
Par Kambakht Sar Pe Chadha Hai
But then the damn thing gets over Your head
Kabhi Khud Se, Kabhi Khuda Se
Sometimes with oneself, sometimes with God
Kabhi Zamaane Se Lada Hai
Sometimes with the world, it fights
Itna Hua Badnaam Phir Bhi
Even after getting ruined
Har Zubaan Pe Ada Hai
It's still stuck on everyone's lips

vasu walks back to d chawl and sees megha climbing down d stairs...he walks towards her and megha is surprised to see him all drenched. as vasu continues to stare at her ... megha walks off and ruku seeing her leave starts laughing. as vasu moves towards her all angry...ruku jeers at him telling dat finally love has caught him...now he will relaize wat pain she went through. 

megha coercing rj to drink milk who was looking at old family pics..megha notices vasu in d family pic. she prays to god to help megha realize dat vasu is mohan..

shridhar asking about vasu's native village whereabouts from someone on phone. he den notices megha all sad and assures her dat sad moments are just a passing. she tells how vasu's presence has weakened her and she keeps fearing a breakdown. shridhar says dat its all a play of fate. 

aai calling vasu's name but he is all lost. she gets his attention and den asks if she can discuss an important stuff with him. vasu says dat she needn't ask...she has all d rights on him...suddenly vasu remembers bala and calls him. vasu smiles and hugs bala and tells him dat it has happened to him also ...
bala all elated and jumps up.. and runs off...
bala goes out and starts to dance with d dholakwallas playing and vasu runs to see him 😆😆 and sees bala actually anouncing dat vasu is in love to d entire chawl... 👏👏👏...

vasu watches in amusement as bala dances and den megha comes in sight and he is all lovestruck.. 😆😆😆 ..

song plays in background...megha walks off and bala drags vasu to dnace with him. vasu starts full on dancing and imagines megha whistling and winking at him. 😉😉 he keeps staring as his illusionary megha walks towards him... d chemistry between dem just burns d screen.. 😳😳😳..as megha places her hand on vasu's face...he holds on to her hand in sheer bliss 😳 

vasu's dream breaks and he is holding his own hand 😆 and megha is climbing back d stairs. 

Yoon tera muskurana, aur aake chale jaana
Kismat ka hai khul jaana
Tera Deedar Hua, 
pehla sa pyar hua
Pehli hi baar hua iss dil ko
Na to inkaar hua
Na hi iqraar hua
Jaane kya yaar hua iss dil ko

Your smiling like that, and passing by,
is a favorable turn of my luck..
I got a view of yours,
It was like a first love..
There was no refusal,
Nor there was a consent,
I don't know what happened to this heart...

Tujhse mila toh jaagi duaayein
Aur nazar ne sajda kiya
Jannat zameen par aayi utar ke
Khushiyon ne jaise chun sa liya

When I met you, prayers woke up
And the sight bowed in prayer
the heaven came down on earth
as if joys chose (me)..

Har manzar dilnasheen hai
Tu hi tu har kahin hai
Oh.. teri ye adayein toh hain qatilana

every sight is beautiful,
you only are there everywhere..
O, these styles of yours are killer.

Precap: megha frantically searching for rj...as she pulled against d wall by vasu...who tells her his heart out...

Edited by sen_madhuban - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks much for the WU dear & welcome back! 🤗
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
madhu : thanx for the update !😃
Surish thumbnail
sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks much for the WU dear
naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Are yaar I already told so many week back if u read my responses. Par Aaj official declared .

Lovely episode