Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Huma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
parttyyy tymm

https://31.media.tumblr.com/c64362a4259cc094c2a48a92a11692d1/tumblr_mqpp10tgWC1qmz4s4o1_r1_250.gifhttps://24.media.tumblr.com/184f237919c651daddfb3391f5a5d732/tumblr_mqpp10tgWC1qmz4s4o2_r1_250.gif

https://24.media.tumblr.com/4b9d251d976314934d23311102fc6819/tumblr_mgitlaPApj1r4q586o1_r1_500.gif
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Fab thread jags!

Enough jibes were sent our and ArVi's way but am happy finally they were reunited. I'm happy to see them married and hope for some positivity in ArViRi life now!.

Group hugs ArVians, thanks a lot for all those who supported ArVi through thick and thin *blows flying kisses*
AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heehehe yeshh guyss..finallyyy!!!

Huma- thumbnail
i hav no words for these2 sachi ❤️

Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
Yes this time they have finally united
Arjun n Purvi got married "True Lovers can wait for their reunion" but one thing i didn't like Why BT gave the same old clothes to them like Purvi wore Archana's Saree,Arjun wore that Jeans n White Shirt when he was working in Garage, Gauri wore Purvi's Salwar Kamiz.
BT ab toh naye kapde lekar aao stars ke liye.
Its Celebration time Arvians! Jago awesome Thread.
AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
dada who cares if they're wearing the old clothes..both are together and are happy dats what matters ..Purvi is looking smilpy stunning..and Arjun this man looks superbly handsome and dashing with that smile on his face..!!
blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank so much for the lovely. Finally our lovebirds hv married.
Huma- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashvikluverrr

dada who cares if they're wearing the old clothes..both are together and are happy dats what matters ..Purvi is looking smilpy stunning..and Arjun this man looks superbly handsome and dashing with that smile on his face..!!

exactlyyy! Mr& Mrs. Kirlosker the most Stunning jodiii on earth *Puts kala tika*  & Nimbu mirchi😃
TaeKook_BTS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
God bless WAIT AND WATCH DIALOUGE such a creepy line..jaggo what can i say our wait is finally over?we can proudly call our purvi as MRS ARJUN KIRLOSKER,music to my ears..we have tolarated a lot now its our time to party.group huggs guys lets party
Pancham101 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Something  old ...something borrowed! It's a custom in some places 😛

Mr. And Mrs. Kirloskar - can I just squirm in there between the two of you ??? 

Someone said Group hug ...right? 😛
Edited by Pancham101 - 10 years ago