Chhan Chhan

India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

Today's Take - Breaking an EMA - work in progress (Page 3)

goguma IF-Rockerz
goguma
goguma

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
tonight's episode still revolves arnd mukut and kaumudi.
everything looks fine with her giving him a head massage,  until that drat phone call,
and we are back to see him running over to the vamp. 
useless man!!

back to ChhanMan ..
i was eagerly waiting for their bedroom talk.
chhanchhan is bz in the kitchen and  running arnd (helping mukut), while hubby stays in their room..
and when finally they are together, manav shared his worries abt being discovered
by MIL...  how sweet and innocent is that..?

Chhanchhan the problem solver, as usual, has her way to tackle everything..
their  hug is oh so cute..!   Day Dreaming

hating the makers for taking this show away from us...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ranamika412showviewerDiyaS

showviewer IF-Rockerz
showviewer
showviewer

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Thanks for another lovely take, apart from the show I will miss these discussions too.

An easy breezy episode. Each episode is living up to what Sanaya promised ...leaving me with a smile. UB did transform quickly, but at least with the flashback the creatives showed that there is a genuine change from within and her decision is not done grudgingly or under pressure or fear of having more revolt.

Ranjana still resents Chhanchhan and her increasing influence over UB, and Manthan is not impressed with Mugut's duplicity. So, these issues creatives will tackle in the next four weeks before a happy ending. 

UB could always take decisions on her own, she used to just pretend she feared Mathilal to keep her bahus in check and make them follow her unreasonable dictates. Neither Dadaji nor Mathilal will have any issues if all bahus dress less traditionally, it was just UB who was the road block.

I for one am glad that Mayuri track is not yet over and they are emphasizing self improvement, whether that is language skills or developing confidence, and not just change in appearance. At least that is one strong message this show can give before it ends.

Enjoyed the cute ChanMan scene, poor Manav scared of his MIL. Guess this week we will get some hilarious scenes with Sarabhais in the house. Glad to know Rugved will come...will he and Mansi exchange some looksWink

Will miss the entire cast, they are all so talented.  Hope in this one month each actor will be given some space before the curtain call. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ranamika412spring22SiestaddsoapsSS88DiyaS

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SS88

I guess in ight of the on-going drama in her elder son's life, Uma is more than willing to be flexible. Poor Kaumudi. I still don't understand how Mukut is going to take Mayuri to the dinner party. Really, what will he tell his colleagues who hold him in high esteem, Hey guys, this is my girlfriend. Yes, there is a Mrs Mukut Borisogar, but I didn't deem her fit to accompany me so I have brought my lover along. That would go really well, huh? This track isn't going to end too soon though. Because Mukut actually despises his wife, which you can;t change overnight. What did change overnight though was Mayuri's attitude. Why did she suddenly decide to lure Mukut back in? I hope we'll get more ChanMan scenes. They're so cute, and we never know if we'll see them together again.

No, Mugut would say, my wife is unwell, hence could not make it ... this is a family friend. Or - this is her sister.

I have seen guys in EMA's ... it is amazing the stories they can make up to justify their behaviour. The most classic line, of course, is 'my wife doesn't understand me' ... but 'my wife is not worthy of me' is a close second Dead

I also wondered why Mayuri decided to lure Mugut back in. Maybe she felt that it would be wise to hang on to a sure thing while she tried to hook the second fish ... that's been the problem in this show all along ... they don't flesh out the scenes well enough, or show the thinking of the characters. And now with so little time left, they won't do it at all Confused

I'm glad they did show Umaben reflecting on her showdown with Chhanchhan before giving in to RanSan's demands ... her turnaround has been far too rapid. Another weakness of the show, the main antagonist was not well characterised.

I want more ChhanMan scenes too ... today was too short! Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ranamika412SiestaSS88showviewer

BillyJean. IF-Sizzlerz
BillyJean.
BillyJean.

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Well balanced episode, Loved the CC-UB hug and that whole kitchen scene today...

Honestly, I don't understand what's the big deal about not being modern if you can't speak English...

Why is knowing English equated to being educated.

You cane be modern & cultured without knowing English cant you?Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

showviewerDiyaS

showviewer IF-Rockerz
showviewer
showviewer

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanayaIsBest

Well balanced episode, Loved the CC-UB hug and that whole kitchen scene today...

Honestly, I don't understand what's the big deal about not being modern if you can't speak English...

Why is knowing English equated to being educated.

You cane be modern & cultured without knowing English cant you?Ouch

Sure can...but Mugut would not be Mugut if he could think in such a mature manner. Apart from that even now many people continue to believe speaking English is a status symbol or adds to the coolness factor, more then looking at it as a skill. There are people who prefer speaking broken English to speaking fluently in their native tongue to show their modernity. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaS

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Good take!!

Clothes do not a woman make
That's Umaben's take

Clothes do a woman make
That's Mukut's Bhai's clients' take!

English vinglish is need now
For Kaumudi to go to the show!

REal EMA and suspected affair
Are no match for CC fair!
As no one include mother and MIL dare
Break the Chanman pair:-)

Excuse my bad poetry!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ranamika412stp007SiestashowviewerDiyaS

showviewer IF-Rockerz
showviewer
showviewer

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Originally posted by SS88

I guess in ight of the on-going drama in her elder son's life, Uma is more than willing to be flexible. Poor Kaumudi. I still don't understand how Mukut is going to take Mayuri to the dinner party. Really, what will he tell his colleagues who hold him in high esteem, Hey guys, this is my girlfriend. Yes, there is a Mrs Mukut Borisogar, but I didn't deem her fit to accompany me so I have brought my lover along. That would go really well, huh? This track isn't going to end too soon though. Because Mukut actually despises his wife, which you can;t change overnight. What did change overnight though was Mayuri's attitude. Why did she suddenly decide to lure Mukut back in? I hope we'll get more ChanMan scenes. They're so cute, and we never know if we'll see them together again.

No, Mugut would say, my wife is unwell, hence could not make it ... this is a family friend. Or - this is her sister.

I have seen guys in EMA's ... it is amazing the stories they can make up to justify their behaviour. The most classic line, of course, is 'my wife doesn't understand me' ... but 'my wife is not worthy of me' is a close second Dead

I also wondered why Mayuri decided to lure Mugut back in. Maybe she felt that it would be wise to hang on to a sure thing while she tried to hook the second fish ... that's been the problem in this show all along ... they don't flesh out the scenes well enough, or show the thinking of the characters. And now with so little time left, they won't do it at all Confused

I'm glad they did show Umaben reflecting on her showdown with Chhanchhan before giving in to RanSan's demands ... her turnaround has been far too rapid. Another weakness of the show, the main antagonist was not well characterised.

I want more ChhanMan scenes too ... today was too short! Confused

I agree Diya, this has been one of the major flaws of creatives, not fleshing out scenes and weak characterization of UB, which further created issues with story development (FK was an obvious problem).

Anyway, now I wonder how much of it is creative lacunae and how much is it due to TRP pressure which led to changing of tracks frequently and trying every trick in the book to lure audience? Wish something worked.

Edited by showviewer - 19 August 2013 at 12:00pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ranamika412SiestaSS88DiyaS

showviewer IF-Rockerz
showviewer
showviewer

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Good take!!

Clothes do not a woman make
That's Umaben's take

Clothes do a woman make