India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

story n plot is changing (Page 4)

jodha_akbar Newbie
jodha_akbar
jodha_akbar

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
i liked d way of telling the story about  Akbar's childhood. they are really doing their best to uncover d history

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smile.sara

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jodha_akbar

i liked d way of telling the story about  Akbar's childhood. they are really doing their best to uncover d history

my pleasure you did your first comment on my thread... welcome on forum ... may i know your name dearSmile
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smile.sara

no doubt Jodha always live under the extream love n care of his family and parents   but Jalal n ruqayya was not so fortunate... it was clearly shown on Ruqayya face in that scene... and when that most irritating harem ladies making fun of Ruqayya she was exactly aware how Jalal was looking himself in that boy.

yes I forgot to mention that anywhereBig smile...I too really liked how Ruqs understood Akbar and why he'd forgiven the boy's parents...

I quickly read a few websites and it seems quite obvious that Akbar was constantly under attack and scrutiny from his own ministers and courtiers for being very lenient with the Hindus...so I guess we'll be hearing a lot more silly stuff about jalal's judgements/political decisions from harem ladies, MA, Adham and other ministers...

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ksl212

Yah it was really dramatic thing how those people talking so informally to emperor in open court. the director an cv should watch show like Tudors n mera sultan to picture Middle Ages court protocols.
Thanks and really good to know that you are also fan of Tudors and Mera sultan... actually i love the historical base fiction... historical or total fiction like game of thronesSmile
kankabhor IF-Rockerz
kankabhor
kankabhor

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Good post..

I am liking this show a lot and definitely 20 min are not enough.. I am still not sure if they are changing track or not.. As its daily soap, its bound to have parallel track along with love story else it will get finished in 6 months.. I would say they are building story, at this point I am happy that they are talking their time to show love story..Because I am scared as once they fall in love, how will they go ahead, what will they show, I am more scared as its Ekta's show, no offense but her story after early stage digress a lot.. Cv's are just showing soft side of Akbar to audience so that tomo when they wil show love story, it would be convincing.. I dnt think main plot will change much..love story wil be there

I agree that darbar/court thing is not shown properly.. Nobody in 1500 would talk to emperor like that and it was disrespectful indeed..
..KarnaKriti.. Goldie
..KarnaKriti..
..KarnaKriti..

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smile.sara

since Ekta said she really dont want to hurt any one and dont want to put any cast or relegion under bad light i really hope they will do justice to Ruqayya's character and show Jodha and Ruqayya friends in future...  

Fingers crossed Smile 

I liked today epi when jalal was saying he can feel the pain to apart from parents... same condition is of Ruqayya... no doubt Jodha always live under the extreme love n care of his family and parents   but Jalal n ruqayya was not so fortunate... it was clearly shown on Ruqayya face in that scene... and when that most irritating harem ladies making fun of Ruqayya she was exactly aware how Jalal was looking himself in that boy.Approve

They are very same in that regard. Both have faced immense difficulties in their childhood. I just love their mutual understanding. Loved the way she gave those bimbos a piece of her mind when they were criticising Shahenshah's decisionApprove

n last Thanks alot to like my postSmile

@green Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smile.sara

Go to top