Sexylicious.
Sexylicious.

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Need one hour.. Loving the show

neha_only Senior Member
neha_only
neha_only

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Yah it was really dramatic thing how those people talking so informally to emperor in open court. the director an cv should watch show like Tudors n mera sultan to picture Middle Ages court protocols.
Prim_123 IF-Rockerz
Prim_123
Prim_123

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by janvie

Originally posted by prim123

yaar 20mins r very less.. even my grany said 2day y dis show end so soon compared to othrsLOL

Seriously yaar,Aaj aisa laga ki Show hi nahi dekha. Ouch Angry Cry
They should show atleast an episode of 24 or 25 mins. Embarrassed Aur Ruqu ka crap cut karna chahiye AngryThat Girl is just intolerable to My sight. Angry Dead
ruku darling is getting irretating day by day.Angry. i hope we wl get to see Akdha more tmrwErmm
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Even in Tudors, the commoners/courtiers were able to approach the king and speak to him when they were given a chance to do so...
It depends on the darbar...
after all the people had been brought in front of the sabha that was used for meting justice and proclaiming judgement...
It'd be odd if someone rushed into his private chambers...but this was an open sabha...not even a place where he was convening with his ministers privately...if they set out to make everything extremely right, quite a bit of episode time would finish in announcements like 'Takhliya' 'Haazir ho rahe hain' etc etc especially when the episode is only 20 minutes long...

and yes the man and woman were rude when addressing the shehenshah - but that is why he was getting punished...
I found the scene pretty apt...a good balance between Jalal's anger and then the whole transformation into his emotional turmoil with glimpses into his past...

But yes, I agree...that I don't like the Jalal-Ruqs equation now...instead of seeming like a royal couple they are constantly scheming against a Rajput princess which seems too petty...Jalal being impulsive and getting annoyed with Jodha makes sense...but I wish he'd stop scheming with Ruqs...
I liked it when he  used to remain silent whenever Ruqs/MA were complaining about her (and then go on to take his own decisions!)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smile.sara

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Godd post ! 
Funny thing is I love Lavina now . She's too beautiful to be resisted .
So I enjoy Ruq's scenes with Jalal now . Approve

I just hope they show friendship between Jo n Ruq one day . 
Btw , how old is Lavina ? Anyone knows ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smile.sara

vintage_12 Goldie
vintage_12
vintage_12

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
I want that 1 hour epi again!
smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

Even in Tudors, the commoners/courtiers were able to approach the king and speak to him when they were given a chance to do so...
It depends on the darbar...
after all the people had been brought in front of the sabha that was used for meting justice and proclaiming judgement...
It'd be odd if someone rushed into his private chambers...but this was an open sabha...not even a place where he was convening with his ministers privately...if they set out to make everything extremely right, quite a bit of episode time would finish in announcements like 'Takhliya' 'Haazir ho rahe hain' etc etc especially when the episode is only 20 minutes long...

and yes the man and woman were rude when addressing the shehenshah - but that is why he was getting punished...
I found the scene pretty apt...a good balance between Jalal's anger and then the whole transformation into his emotional turmoil with glimpses into his past...

But yes, I agree...that I don't like the Jalal-Ruqs equation now...instead of seeming like a royal couple they are constantly scheming against a Rajput princess which seems too petty...Jalal being impulsive and getting annoyed with Jodha makes sense...but I wish he'd stop scheming with Ruqs...
I liked it when he  used to remain silent whenever Ruqs/MA were complaining about her (and then go on to take his own decisions!)

dear lashy ... you are absolutely right about Tudors ... but they were really behaved n mannered before king no mater what happened to him... so thats why in today epi because f their improper manners they punished but the kid scene was very cute irritating part when this cute scene played no significance in Akdha relation.
smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

Godd post ! 
Funny thing is I love Lavina now . She's too beautiful to be resisted .
So I enjoy Ruq's scenes with Jalal now . Approve

I just hope they show friendship between Jo n Ruq one day . 
Btw , how old is Lavina ? Anyone knows ?

Thank U Mac Smile(i think its your name ... if not i m really sorry)

Lavina's age dont know but may be near to Rajat because in PRC she looked really under fifteen kid girl.

since Ekta said she really dont want to hurt any one and dont want to put any cast or relagion under bad light i really hope they will do justice to Ruqayya's character and show Jodha and Ruqayya freinds in future... I liked today epi when jalal was saying he can feel the pain to apart from parents... same condition is of Ruqayya... no doubt Jodha always live under the extream love n care of his family and parents   but Jalal n ruqayya was not so fortunate... it was clearly shown on Ruqayya face in that scene... and when that most irritating harem ladies making fun of Ruqayya she was exactly aware how Jalal was looking himself in that boy.

n last Thanks alot to like my postSmile

Edited by smile.sara - 19 August 2013 at 12:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..KarnaKriti..VasusenaRadheya

Go to top