Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Godd post ! 
Funny thing is I love Lavina now . She's too beautiful to be resisted .
So I enjoy Ruq's scenes with Jalal now . 

I just hope they show friendship between Jo n Ruq one day . 
Btw , how old is Lavina ? Anyone knows ?
vintage_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I want that 1 hour epi again!
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lashy

Even in Tudors, the commoners/courtiers were able to approach the king and speak to him when they were given a chance to do so...

It depends on the darbar...
after all the people had been brought in front of the sabha that was used for meting justice and proclaiming judgement...
It'd be odd if someone rushed into his private chambers...but this was an open sabha...not even a place where he was convening with his ministers privately...if they set out to make everything extremely right, quite a bit of episode time would finish in announcements like 'Takhliya' 'Haazir ho rahe hain' etc etc especially when the episode is only 20 minutes long...

and yes the man and woman were rude when addressing the shehenshah - but that is why he was getting punished...
I found the scene pretty apt...a good balance between Jalal's anger and then the whole transformation into his emotional turmoil with glimpses into his past...

But yes, I agree...that I don't like the Jalal-Ruqs equation now...instead of seeming like a royal couple they are constantly scheming against a Rajput princess which seems too petty...Jalal being impulsive and getting annoyed with Jodha makes sense...but I wish he'd stop scheming with Ruqs...
I liked it when he  used to remain silent whenever Ruqs/MA were complaining about her (and then go on to take his own decisions!)

dear lashy ... you are absolutely right about Tudors ... but they were really behaved n mannered before king no mater what happened to him... so thats why in today epi because f their improper manners they punished but the kid scene was very cute irritating part when this cute scene played no significance in Akdha relation.
smile.sara thumbnail
Originally posted by: LuvMishalRaheja

Godd post ! 

Funny thing is I love Lavina now . She's too beautiful to be resisted .
So I enjoy Ruq's scenes with Jalal now . 

I just hope they show friendship between Jo n Ruq one day . 
Btw , how old is Lavina ? Anyone knows ?

Thank U Mac 😊(i think its your name ... if not i m really sorry)

Lavina's age dont know but may be near to Rajat because in PRC she looked really under fifteen kid girl.

since Ekta said she really dont want to hurt any one and dont want to put any cast or relagion under bad light i really hope they will do justice to Ruqayya's character and show Jodha and Ruqayya freinds in future... I liked today epi when jalal was saying he can feel the pain to apart from parents... same condition is of Ruqayya... no doubt Jodha always live under the extream love n care of his family and parents   but Jalal n ruqayya was not so fortunate... it was clearly shown on Ruqayya face in that scene... and when that most irritating harem ladies making fun of Ruqayya she was exactly aware how Jalal was looking himself in that boy.

n last Thanks alot to like my post😊
Edited by smile.sara - 10 years ago
jodha_akbar thumbnail
i liked d way of telling the story about  Akbar's childhood. they are really doing their best to uncover d history
smile.sara thumbnail
Originally posted by: jodha_akbar

i liked d way of telling the story about  Akbar's childhood. they are really doing their best to uncover d history

my pleasure you did your first comment on my thread... welcome on forum ... may i know your name dear😊
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: smile.sara

no doubt Jodha always live under the extream love n care of his family and parents   but Jalal n ruqayya was not so fortunate... it was clearly shown on Ruqayya face in that scene... and when that most irritating harem ladies making fun of Ruqayya she was exactly aware how Jalal was looking himself in that boy.

yes I forgot to mention that anywhere😃...I too really liked how Ruqs understood Akbar and why he'd forgiven the boy's parents...

I quickly read a few websites and it seems quite obvious that Akbar was constantly under attack and scrutiny from his own ministers and courtiers for being very lenient with the Hindus...so I guess we'll be hearing a lot more silly stuff about jalal's judgements/political decisions from harem ladies, MA, Adham and other ministers...

smile.sara thumbnail
Originally posted by: ksl212

Yah it was really dramatic thing how those people talking so informally to emperor in open court. the director an cv should watch show like Tudors n mera sultan to picture Middle Ages court protocols.

Thanks and really good to know that you are also fan of Tudors and Mera sultan... actually i love the historical base fiction... historical or total fiction like game of thrones😊
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good post..

I am liking this show a lot and definitely 20 min are not enough.. I am still not sure if they are changing track or not.. As its daily soap, its bound to have parallel track along with love story else it will get finished in 6 months.. I would say they are building story, at this point I am happy that they are talking their time to show love story..Because I am scared as once they fall in love, how will they go ahead, what will they show, I am more scared as its Ekta's show, no offense but her story after early stage digress a lot.. Cv's are just showing soft side of Akbar to audience so that tomo when they wil show love story, it would be convincing.. I dnt think main plot will change much..love story wil be there

I agree that darbar/court thing is not shown properly.. Nobody in 1500 would talk to emperor like that and it was disrespectful indeed..
..KarnaKriti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: smile.sara

since Ekta said she really dont want to hurt any one and dont want to put any cast or relegion under bad light i really hope they will do justice to Ruqayya's character and show Jodha and Ruqayya friends in future...  

Fingers crossed 😊 

I liked today epi when jalal was saying he can feel the pain to apart from parents... same condition is of Ruqayya... no doubt Jodha always live under the extreme love n care of his family and parents   but Jalal n ruqayya was not so fortunate... it was clearly shown on Ruqayya face in that scene... and when that most irritating harem ladies making fun of Ruqayya she was exactly aware how Jalal was looking himself in that boy.

They are very same in that regard. Both have faced immense difficulties in their childhood. I just love their mutual understanding. Loved the way she gave those bimbos a piece of her mind when they were criticising Shahenshah's decision

n last Thanks alot to like my post😊

@green ⭐️