yeah yee dil mange more... ๐Ÿ˜’
ChupChupKe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
oops double postEdited by sonilausarun - 10 years ago
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Today's epi unfolded the sides which are really crucial to Jalal.And Yup The Thing is this Story basically Now will show us the sides of Jalal which made him "Akbar-The Great" and Today We just saw a small glimplse of that.๐Ÿ˜‰
Today I felt an unknown statisfaction and content watching his whole interaction and the decision-change in terms with the kid.๐Ÿ˜ณI have to say Today I saw sign of a True King and a Great Human being in him,The one I used to study in 6th-7th Class and That's why I felt really happy.๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Yup The episodes are too small to be digested,๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜”Or I should say We all are addicted with the one-hour timing.๐Ÿ˜†Ab pata hi nahi chalta ki Show kab Shuru hota hai and Kab Khatam.๐Ÿ˜”I wish ki Ruqu ke scenes boycott and edit kar de๐Ÿ˜†She is just untolerable to My eyes.๐Ÿ˜กUggh.๐Ÿ˜” ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜กI'm missing My Akdha scenes alot.:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
teletubby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

gud post!

the peep into jalal's childhood was endearing ... shows how it shaped him!

the faryadis were rude but thy were in despair n wanted justice...adham was also quite insolent n he's the one always questioning the shehanshah's decisions!!๐Ÿ˜ก
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: prim123

yaar 20mins r very less.. even my grany said 2day y dis show end so soon compared to othrs๐Ÿ˜†

Seriously yaar,Aaj aisa laga ki Show hi nahi dekha. ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ญ
They should show atleast an episode of 24 or 25 mins. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Aur Ruqu ka crap cut karna chahiye ๐Ÿ˜กThat Girl is just intolerable to My sight. ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿคข
AbHer_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post๐Ÿ˜Š...luved Rajat's acting in the emotional scene...if Jodha was there her heart would have also melted seeing tears in Jalal's eyes๐Ÿ˜ณ...wish Jodha could be present at that time...don't know why they didn't show her in that scene๐Ÿ˜ก...me too liked her when she said she did all this for Shehanshah's maan...

But I disagree at one point...I don't think the plot is changing...they can change Jodha's name...but the tag line will be the same..."Kya bana payegi wo use insaan"...remember when Jodha came to Agra after wedding Hamida Bano told her that she might bring back Jalal's lost heart...whatever was shown today it indicated that Jalal has a heart but he's not aware of it...Jodha will help him to find the same... 
Edited by AbHer_neha - 10 years ago
Sexylicious. thumbnail
Need one hour.. Loving the show
neha_only thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yah it was really dramatic thing how those people talking so informally to emperor in open court. the director an cv should watch show like Tudors n mera sultan to picture Middle Ages court protocols.
Prim_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: janvie

Seriously yaar,Aaj aisa laga ki Show hi nahi dekha. ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ญ
They should show atleast an episode of 24 or 25 mins. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Aur Ruqu ka crap cut karna chahiye ๐Ÿ˜กThat Girl is just intolerable to My sight. ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿคข

ruku darling is getting irretating day by day.๐Ÿ˜ก. i hope we wl get to see Akdha more tmrw๐Ÿค”
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Even in Tudors, the commoners/courtiers were able to approach the king and speak to him when they were given a chance to do so...
It depends on the darbar...
after all the people had been brought in front of the sabha that was used for meting justice and proclaiming judgement...
It'd be odd if someone rushed into his private chambers...but this was an open sabha...not even a place where he was convening with his ministers privately...if they set out to make everything extremely right, quite a bit of episode time would finish in announcements like 'Takhliya' 'Haazir ho rahe hain' etc etc especially when the episode is only 20 minutes long...

and yes the man and woman were rude when addressing the shehenshah - but that is why he was getting punished...
I found the scene pretty apt...a good balance between Jalal's anger and then the whole transformation into his emotional turmoil with glimpses into his past...

But yes, I agree...that I don't like the Jalal-Ruqs equation now...instead of seeming like a royal couple they are constantly scheming against a Rajput princess which seems too petty...Jalal being impulsive and getting annoyed with Jodha makes sense...but I wish he'd stop scheming with Ruqs...
I liked it when he  used to remain silent whenever Ruqs/MA were complaining about her (and then go on to take his own decisions!)