story n plot is changing

smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
As par latest news ...show name is going to be Akbar

In today episode the flashback of Jalal childhood shows now they are ready to show the journey of jalal to Akbar and the love story of Jodha Akbar... today scene showed the lack in jalal raising of motherhood. If he was thinking about some jodha lecture instead of this flashback it would support the tagline "kese banaegi jodha ose insaan" but now it seems this is the story of Jalal -to-  Akbar and with the icing of Akdah  love story 

Through flash back they also trying to tell us more about Akbar's childhood and his life which they missed in the beginning .. Akbar's childhood was really happening... this is true if his parent didnt leave him he may not be made emperor. he lived as hostage of his chacha ... mirza askari...almost all his childhood...where the his chachii (askari's wife) shown in today epi was the biggest support. But BK was not him as i know he was with Humayun but thy showed it that BK was with him. 

btw the faryadi was really disrespectful ... there was always protocols of darbar/courts. rather than put their allegation they started accusing shahnshah himself n bla bla. even in today democracy who can be able to just go accusing n starting randomly infront of  the supreme head of govt. but no doubt CV really wanted to show this ... thats why right after this . his wife came forward and start yelling n accusing shshanshah again like he is just a mere mughal soldier not a shahanshah him self.  i know most of the people dont agree with me because most of us really imagine n think this in the situation of modern era.
but that boy scene was really adorable n how jalal came down and hug the child... and yell "ADHAM" ...must say Rajat is really the king expression  

i really like how ruqayya didnt left the darbar after her defeat. and absolutely love how jodha said she played it as game and for shshansha,s pride... it would be really very childish n immature if she say she played for her rajwanshi clan bec acc to her tarbiyat she is now jalal begum n this is her honor to care about her hubby honor first atleast infront of her own parents... 

in the end i have to say...cant bear 20 mint epi... dil mage really more..
Edited by smile.sara - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I swear 20 mins mein aisa lagta hai kuch dekha hi nahi!😭
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
One hour was perfect.Damn. 
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
BTW,she said she played the game in respect for Jalal  ðŸ˜‰
pallavi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes..aisa laga kisuru hote hi khatam..and btw aj dikha first time ki Jalal 9-10 saal tak apne uncle ke pass tha.. 
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

even i was so happy when jodha said she played it for Shahenshah's pride...her rajput speeches have become kind of cliche and shallow now...i was happy she atleast was practical 

secondly this is  a daily..hence they cannot take it froward on just love story ,they have to show other aspects and Akbar is a tale in itself...so they should explore that and add the love story ka tadka...

and yes that one hour was so good..this 22 minutes and then wait for 24 hours is too much ,they can hardly show anything substantial in those 22 minutes 
chinuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
next week we want akdha romance week  as shahi saptah was lol for one hour hahahhaa😆
nitali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes even i heard some1 saying show name is going to be Akbar or Do Dharmo ki Prem Kahani,...

but i m more happy with Akbar as show title,.. after alll Rajat will be the center of attraction,...

and today episode showed us glimpses that the change in nature of Jalal is starting just Jodha has to open her heart for Jalal... 

Prim_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yaar 20mins r very less.. even my grany said 2day y dis show end so soon compared to othrs😆
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Im really pleased with the final name  Edited by disha15 - 10 years ago