Perfection (Page 5)

xxMATSxx IF-Stunnerz
xxMATSxx
xxMATSxx

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by -Shayari-

Wonderful anaylsis! 

I agree, I think we have been lucky with good episodes for the last 3 days of QH. 

Today was incredible because of the throwback to original AsYa. I loved seeing the bickering AsYa back on screen. Not that I dont love the lovey dovey.. but its a nice break to see them fight. LOL cause its not fighting.. its just bickering like an old married couple. TOO CUTE. I loved seeing Asad get irritated. LOL Zoe *hmphing* and walking away. LOL

I loved the Asad and Nikhat Convo.. their convo's are always a delight to see because of the sibling bonding. Although Nikhat said she was okay.. Asad still wasn't convinced.. he still has a doubt and is still worried about the consequences which i love to see cause he is the only RATIONAL one at the moment. Dilshad hasn't said no, or yes.. so we cant say she is rational in though.. but Asad seems to be the voice of reason atm.. and I like that.

Zoe is rather irritating me.. is the only problem. I cant blame her.. cause its her character.. but the HURRY she is having in Najma's marriage.. she doesnt seem to ACTUALLY care for Nikhat..and thats also understandable.. cause she hasnt interacted with her much at all...but she doesnt understand that she is also Asad's sister.. she says she knows.. but does she really understand? Ermm 

I loved AyRa so much today. Humeira was WONDERFUL..s o confused and so eager to know what was wrong with her.. but Ketki looked HEAVENLY.. i love that girl soo much.. such a brilliant actress for her age, so gorgeous,.. i just love Humeira and love Ketki.. shes my favorite of the entire cast soo i cant praise the girl enough. Embarrassed But im eager to see Aayan handle the angry Humeira.. Embarrasseditll be super fun to watch him chase her..

Anyways BRILLIANT episode like you said...it def was a throwback to ORIGINAL QH with a hint of new which is why i enjoyed it soo much.. i feel like we are finally getting out Qubool Hai back in full form after the billi nonsense. 

-Rosh
Ah that was such a wonderful analysis..I agree..Ketki looked gorgeous today..Zoya is impulsive and doesn't think through her decisions manLOL What saddens me is that they are gonna fight over a wimp like ImranLOL

so true. ROFL yahan toh ulta ho raha hai ROFL both bros are fighting over a guy ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikrogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

Wonderful anaylsis! 

I agree, I think we have been lucky with good episodes for the last 3 days of QH. 

Today was incredible because of the throwback to original AsYa. I loved seeing the bickering AsYa back on screen. Not that I dont love the lovey dovey.. but its a nice break to see them fight. LOL cause its not fighting.. its just bickering like an old married couple. TOO CUTE. I loved seeing Asad get irritated. LOL Zoe *hmphing* and walking away. LOL

I loved the Asad and Nikhat Convo.. their convo's are always a delight to see because of the sibling bonding. Although Nikhat said she was okay.. Asad still wasn't convinced.. he still has a doubt and is still worried about the consequences which i love to see cause he is the only RATIONAL one at the moment. Dilshad hasn't said no, or yes.. so we cant say she is rational in though.. but Asad seems to be the voice of reason atm.. and I like that.

Zoe is rather irritating me.. is the only problem. I cant blame her.. cause its her character.. but the HURRY she is having in Najma's marriage.. she doesnt seem to ACTUALLY care for Nikhat..and thats also understandable.. cause she hasnt interacted with her much at all...but she doesnt understand that she is also Asad's sister.. she says she knows.. but does she really understand? Ermm 

I loved AyRa so much today. Humeira was WONDERFUL..s o confused and so eager to know what was wrong with her.. but Ketki looked HEAVENLY.. i love that girl soo much.. such a brilliant actress for her age, so gorgeous,.. i just love Humeira and love Ketki.. shes my favorite of the entire cast soo i cant praise the girl enough. Embarrassed But im eager to see Aayan handle the angry Humeira.. Embarrasseditll be super fun to watch him chase her..

Anyways BRILLIANT episode like you said...it def was a throwback to ORIGINAL QH with a hint of new which is why i enjoyed it soo much.. i feel like we are finally getting out Qubool Hai back in full form after the billi nonsense. 

-Rosh
Ah that was such a wonderful analysis..I agree..Ketki looked gorgeous today..Zoya is impulsive and doesn't think through her decisions manLOL What saddens me is that they are gonna fight over a wimp like ImranLOL

so true. ROFL yahan toh ulta ho raha hai ROFL both bros are fighting over a guy ROFL
A guy who is so not worth itLOL I hope Tannu beats them both cos she deserves ImranLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChik

-khaleesi- IF-Rockerz
-khaleesi-
-khaleesi-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
I can't agree with you more!
Brilliant post! Thumbs Up

CanadianChikrogerrocks

kankabhor IF-Rockerz
kankabhor
kankabhor

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

Wonderful anaylsis! 

-Rosh

Actually this track will have everything..Both girls (Najma, Nikhat) fighting over a guy, Both guys(Asad, Ayaan) fighting over a guy and I have feeing in future one girl(Zoya) one guy (Asad) will fight because of Imran..LOLLOL

CanadianChikrogerrocks

rakshaanra IF-Dazzler
rakshaanra
rakshaanra

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

-Rosh
[/QUOTE]

I want billi back so she can rescue the 2 gals from Haseena and party who are like eagerly waiting like cannibals for a great feast Ouch

CanadianChikrogerrocks

CanadianChik Goldie
CanadianChik
CanadianChik

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GredandForge

Res.

Unwell.
Will post opinion tomorrow. But if you liked it then I know I will too.Big smile

Hey Neha 

Get well soon.Hug

CC

GredandForgerogerrocks

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
You need to go to page 2 to see what I've got to sayCool

rogerrocks

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CanadianChik

Originally posted by GredandForge

Res.

Unwell.
Will post opinion tomorrow. But if you liked it then I know I will too.Big smile

Hey Neha 

Get well soon.Hug

CC

Thanks CCHug
I'm fine nowSmile

rogerrocks

Go to top