Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Perfection (Page 2)

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujataraje

yes even i was not expecting anything from today's episode as monday rarely gives some good epi...but today it was actually perfection ...
i just loved asad and zoya today..though i always love them...as their bickering remind me that i and my husband are not the only couple who bicker a lotLOL
i am loving their comfort with each other and it shows in heir conversation and relationship.more than a soulmate asad has found a friend in zoya...because he had none all along..dont tell me you count tannu as his friendDead
yes though his mother has been always there to be his guide and support but still he was very cautious to talk to her when it came to his feelings until she understand it by herself...
zoya is perfect for asad because she broke the wall around his heart,,,and its miracle in asad's caseLOL
i am sure asad is no mood to call her Mrs khan ..he must have though if some other nameEmbarrassed
i was waiting for humeira to hate ayaan and i am happy i am getting it LOLpeople please don't jump on me for wishing this...its just i think it will make their relationship more strong and their love more passionateEmbarrassed
Yeah man i loved how Asad was blushing when Zoe referred to herself as Mrs.KhanLOL I wish we get these kinda episodes everydayLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChiknautanki_anuGoodyTwoShoes

Sherni_Jerry IF-Stunnerz
Sherni_Jerry
Sherni_Jerry

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
i loved the epi. awesome post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rogerrocks

nautanki_anu IF-Sizzlerz
nautanki_anu
nautanki_anu

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
How cute was the AsYa interaction today? Both were totally in character. N Humzie looked so pretty. At the moment I like their love ishtory more than AsYa's. I'm seeing Humzie staying away n Ayaan not being able to bear it n singing "doori sahi jaaye na" LOL. Yes I'm filmy LOL

I still hate Imran good epi or bad epi. His spine did a lil peek-a-boo today. So why was the mute button in full force for Nikhat. Wimpran kahin ka. I must admit I'm a lil irritated with Zoya for pushing this whole thing even when Asad n Dilshie have doubts. Loved the Siddique zoo drama a lot.

So yeah overall a good epi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

parthianglory.-LazyLamhe-rogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

I am still watching it...I did not get my hands on the TV today...so on the internet..the post might be a little late..but it will be there..

As to whatever I have seen so far..this is turning out to be exact opposite of what I expected...and it is heading towards a big one...
Jaldi karoLOL The epi was goods man..You are a personification of positivity..Am sure you'l love itLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikstarsinmyeyes

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
I watched the epiBig smile

I wouldn't say I liked it much.
Yeah Asad and Zoya's scene was good. Their characters well shown through the dialogues. But is it a message that they'll never call each other Asad and Zoya?Cry

Haseena Bi didn't jump with joy at the prospect of Najma as Imran's bride? I didn't expect that. 
And Imran was going against his mother?Shocked
So since he never liked Nikhat, he kept quiet while his mother spewed venom and now since he wants to get hitched to Najma he'll speakAngry I'm sorry I hate him even more now. It isn't a character flaw, this is hypocrisy and selfishness.

Humzie's back. She remembers her mom sent her to Raniganj. Please tell that to the family. Please.
Now I am looking forward to see how Ayaan woos her. But before that I need to see if her really loves her or not.

Dilshad was right, there is no emergency. The two of them have just got back together, what's the hurry to speak to Imran's parents? (So Imran's dada existsLOL)

Isn't it first essential to know why the engagement broke? For all you know, the guy could be at fault. How can a brother like Asad go ahead with it without any check?

P.S: I wish I had a brotherCry

Edited by GredandForge - 19 August 2013 at 11:18pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChik-LazyLamhe-starsinmyeyesrogerrocks

Ankahee Goldie
Ankahee
Ankahee

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
AsYa Day Dreaming

Perfection just the way you said it. Good writing always makes the scene shine. Smile

Edited by notagain - 19 August 2013 at 10:46am

rogerrocks

karikarinainan Senior Member
karikarinainan
karikarinainan

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Sorry people but I felt like I am not watching QH , this is  some other shit serial.

rogerrocks

kankabhor IF-Rockerz
kankabhor
kankabhor

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by kankabhor

Loved today's episode..

Finally old Asad is back who gets irritated with Zoya's nonstop talk and scratches his head.. It indeed looked like old AsYa scene with some changes.. And Bhaisina is gonna play with Khan Khandan.. Imran got spine..First step towards redemption..Long way to go.

Good post!!
But where was this Imran when Nikhat was being abused left, right and center? How convenient to shut up then and grow a spine now?LOL 

Yeah, for your love, you speak and for others you see them getting humiliated.. I hope next time if Haseena says something to Nikhat also, he will speak 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikrogerrocks

Go to top