Perfection - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

I am still watching it...I did not get my hands on the TV today...so on the internet..the post might be a little late..but it will be there..

As to whatever I have seen so far..this is turning out to be exact opposite of what I expected...and it is heading towards a big one...
Jaldi karo😆 The epi was goods man..You are a personification of positivity..Am sure you'l love it😆
I watched the epi😃

I wouldn't say I liked it much.
Yeah Asad and Zoya's scene was good. Their characters well shown through the dialogues. But is it a message that they'll never call each other Asad and Zoya?😭

Haseena Bi didn't jump with joy at the prospect of Najma as Imran's bride? I didn't expect that. 
And Imran was going against his mother?😲
So since he never liked Nikhat, he kept quiet while his mother spewed venom and now since he wants to get hitched to Najma he'll speak😡 I'm sorry I hate him even more now. It isn't a character flaw, this is hypocrisy and selfishness.

Humzie's back. She remembers her mom sent her to Raniganj. Please tell that to the family. Please.
Now I am looking forward to see how Ayaan woos her. But before that I need to see if her really loves her or not.

Dilshad was right, there is no emergency. The two of them have just got back together, what's the hurry to speak to Imran's parents? (So Imran's dada exists😆)

Isn't it first essential to know why the engagement broke? For all you know, the guy could be at fault. How can a brother like Asad go ahead with it without any check?

P.S: I wish I had a brother😭
Edited by GredandForge - 10 years ago
AsYa 

Perfection just the way you said it. Good writing always makes the scene shine. 😊
Edited by notagain - 10 years ago

Sorry people but I felt like I am not watching QH , this is  some other shit serial.
Originally posted by rogerrocks

But where was this Imran when Nikhat was being abused left, right and center? How convenient to shut up then and grow a spine now?😆 

Yeah, for your love, you speak and for others you see them getting humiliated.. I hope next time if Haseena says something to Nikhat also, he will speak 
Originally posted by nautanki_anu

How cute was the AsYa interaction today? Both were totally in character. N Humzie looked so pretty. At the moment I like their love ishtory more than AsYa's. I'm seeing Humzie staying away n Ayaan not being able to bear it n singing "doori sahi jaaye na" 😆. Yes I'm filmy 😆

I still hate Imran good epi or bad epi. His spine did a lil peek-a-boo today. So why was the mute button in full force for Nikhat. Wimpran kahin ka. I must admit I'm a lil irritated with Zoya for pushing this whole thing even when Asad n Dilshie have doubts. Loved the Siddique zoo drama a lot.

So yeah overall a good epi.
Lol Humzie looked gorgeous man..Imran is a wimp jab tak hai jaan..I still don accept that he grew a spine..How convenient to question his mom now🥱 Haseena is gonna have the time of her life😆
Originally posted by GredandForge

Res.

Unwell.
Will post opinion tomorrow. But if you liked it then I know I will too.😃
Aww take care🤗 Kya huwa? You'l like it..Am certain😆
Originally posted by rockztheIF

Sorry people but I felt like I am not watching QH , this is  some other shit serial.
Lol i respect your opinion but i liked it man..It was not so bad😆

Aww take care🤗 Kya huwa? You'l like it..Am certain😆

Headache yaara. This is what happens when you sit continuously in front of the PC.
I came coz I couldn't miss your comments.
G'Nite.

Lol Humzie looked gorgeous man..Imran is a wimp jab tak hai jaan..I still don accept that he grew a spine..How convenient to question his mom now🥱 Haseena is gonna have the time of her life😆
yaar imraan is far better than his mom...and its not his mistake that he got bhaiseena bi as his mother...😆