India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Perfection

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Ok i was not intending to make a post tonight but i had toLOL I have been cribbing so much about QH of late, so i thought i should shower praises when i like somethingLOL So yeah, today's epi was perfection..I felt like watching the initial vala QH after ages..I loved loved the Asad-Zoya scene..I don expect passion..I just din't want Asad to mope around and yeah, a strict no to the cheese-fest from my sideLOL But, today i absolutely loved their interaction..Both were totally in character and the dialogues were spot on..I loved the fact that Zoe remembered to knock the door, i loved the thank you which Asad said, i loved Zoe's reaction to it and the fact that she referred to herself as Mrs.Khan, i loved that Asad started blushing on the reference and i loved how Zoe mentioned their habit of calling eachother Mr.Khan and Ms.FarooqiLOL Oh and special mention to what Asad said about not taking your loved ones for granted and making them feel special..Sigh, it was perfect manLOL Its been so long since i gushed about an Asad-Zoya scene this wayLOL
Its just sad that a major misunderstanding is on the way due to a huge communication gapOuch Archana was brilliant through out the epi..And Ketki looked gorgeous..
Najma and Imran are annoying as hell, so i don wanna ruin this exceedingly positive post by cribbing about themLOL I just wanna quote Dilshad here-'Why the emergency?' Cant these people wait?Confused Haseena is obviously having a field day and i don blame her cos her precious son is in demand and girls are falling over eachother to grab the prized catchLOL
P.S.Am not even gonna complain about KSG's hair today cos the epi was that goodLOL 
P.S.S.The Najma-Asad scene was super cute..Najma as a character has become annoying off late but i loved their interaction..The sensitivity that Asad showed in that scene makes me want a brother like Asad..True storyLOL

Edited by rogerrocks - 19 August 2013 at 10:27am

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

ReyaPMAarYan23Myameencindyb96malar3raishiNeeluaaro2009ninaraj1...SankaDevi...chibi_deeaparthianglory.AnkaheeCanadianChikdivyabelleAsya_Maaneetjujubesheilasandhu-LazyLamhe--Aswini-quboolhai_1fanNiyati_21.SoHu.-Shormi-KambakthIshqziya117braich_galkankabhor-khaleesi-mehr05GoodyTwoShoesstarsinmyeyes-Hinaloveasya-nautanki_anuNithiya95KulfiBaiGredandForgesumaiya14raneebSherni_JerryxxMATSxxShaitaanKiKhala

xxMATSxx IF-Stunnerz
xxMATSxx
xxMATSxx

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Wonderful anaylsis! 

I agree, I think we have been lucky with good episodes for the last 3 days of QH. 

Today was incredible because of the throwback to original AsYa. I loved seeing the bickering AsYa back on screen. Not that I dont love the lovey dovey.. but its a nice break to see them fight. LOL cause its not fighting.. its just bickering like an old married couple. TOO CUTE. I loved seeing Asad get irritated. LOL Zoe *hmphing* and walking away. LOL

I loved the Asad and Nikhat Convo.. their convo's are always a delight to see because of the sibling bonding. Although Nikhat said she was okay.. Asad still wasn't convinced.. he still has a doubt and is still worried about the consequences which i love to see cause he is the only RATIONAL one at the moment. Dilshad hasn't said no, or yes.. so we cant say she is rational in though.. but Asad seems to be the voice of reason atm.. and I like that.

Zoe is rather irritating me.. is the only problem. I cant blame her.. cause its her character.. but the HURRY she is having in Najma's marriage.. she doesnt seem to ACTUALLY care for Nikhat..and thats also understandable.. cause she hasnt interacted with her much at all...but she doesnt understand that she is also Asad's sister.. she says she knows.. but does she really understand? Ermm 

I loved AyRa so much today. Humeira was WONDERFUL..s o confused and so eager to know what was wrong with her.. but Ketki looked HEAVENLY.. i love that girl soo much.. such a brilliant actress for her age, so gorgeous,.. i just love Humeira and love Ketki.. shes my favorite of the entire cast soo i cant praise the girl enough. Embarrassed But im eager to see Aayan handle the angry Humeira.. Embarrasseditll be super fun to watch him chase her..

Anyways BRILLIANT episode like you said...it def was a throwback to ORIGINAL QH with a hint of new which is why i enjoyed it soo much.. i feel like we are finally getting out Qubool Hai back in full form after the billi nonsense. 

-Rosh

Edited by -Shayari- - 19 August 2013 at 1:37pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

parthianglory.-khaleesi-.SoHu.rogerrocks

kankabhor IF-Rockerz
kankabhor
kankabhor

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Loved today's episode..

Finally old Asad is back who gets irritated with Zoya's nonstop talk and scratches his head.. It indeed looked like old AsYa scene with some changes.. And Bhaisina is gonna play with Khan Khandan.. Imran got spine..First step towards redemption..Long way to go.

Good post!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Inferno-rogerrocks

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
yes even i was not expecting anything from today's episode as monday rarely gives some good epi...but today it was actually perfection ...
i just loved asad and zoya today..though i always love them...as their bickering remind me that i and my husband are not the only couple who bicker a lotLOL
i am loving their comfort with each other and it shows in heir conversation and relationship.more than a soulmate asad has found a friend in zoya...because he had none all along..dont tell me you count tannu as his friendDead
yes though his mother has been always there to be his guide and support but still he was very cautious to talk to her when it came to his feelings until she understand it by herself...
zoya is perfect for asad because she broke the wall around his heart,,,and its miracle in asad's caseLOL
i am sure asad is no mood to call her Mrs khan ..he must have though if some other nameEmbarrassed
i was waiting for humeira to hate ayaan and i am happy i am getting it LOLpeople please don't jump on me for wishing this...its just i think it will make their relationship more strong and their love more passionateEmbarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ninaraj1jujube-LazyLamhe-kankabhor-khaleesi-nautanki_anurogerrocks

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
I am still watching it...I did not get my hands on the TV today...so on the internet..the post might be a little late..but it will be there..

As to whatever I have seen so far..this is turning out to be exact opposite of what I expected...and it is heading towards a big one...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChik.SoHu.GoodyTwoShoesrogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kankabhor

Loved today's episode..

Finally old Asad is back who gets irritated with Zoya's nonstop talk and scratches his head.. It indeed looked like old AsYa scene with some changes.. And Bhaisina is gonna play with Khan Khandan.. Imran got spine..First step towards redemption..Long way to go.

Good post!!
But where was this Imran when Nikhat was being abused left, right and center? How convenient to shut up then and grow a spine now?LOL 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChik-LazyLamhe-kankabhor-khaleesi-.SoHu.nautanki_anu

-LazyLamhe- IF-Dazzler
-LazyLamhe-
-LazyLamhe-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Its just sad that a major misunderstanding is on the way due to a huge communication gapOuch Archana was brilliant through out the epi..And Ketki looked gorgeous..
Najma and Imran are annoying as hell, so i don wanna ruin this exceedingly positive post by cribbing about themLOL I just wanna quote Dilshad here-'Why the emergency?' Cant these people wait?Confused Haseena is obviously having a field day and i don blame her cos her precious son is in demand and girls are falling over eachother to grab the prized catchLOL

I agree with you here.. and ya I liked Haseena in the precap LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikrogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujataraje

yes even i was not expecting anything from today's episode as monday rarely gives some good epi...but today it was actually perfection ...
i just loved asad and zoya today..though i always love them...as their bickering remind me that i and my husband are not the only couple who bicker a lotLOL
i am loving their comfort with each other and it shows in heir conversation and relationship.more than a soulmate asad has found a friend in zoya...because he had none all along..dont tell me you count tannu as his friendDead
yes though his mother has been always there to be his guide and support but still he was very cautious to talk to her when it came to his feelings until she understand it by herself...
zoya is perfect for asad because she broke the wall around his heart,,,and its miracle in asad's caseLOL
i am sure asad is no mood to call her Mrs khan ..he must have though if some other nameEmbarrassed
i was waiting for humeira to hate ayaan and i am happy i am getting it LOLpeople please don't jump on me for wishing this...its just i think it will make their relationship more strong and their love more passionateEmbarrassed
Yeah man i loved how Asad was blushing when Zoe referred to herself as Mrs.KhanLOL I wish we get these kinda episodes everydayLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChiknautanki_anuGoodyTwoShoes

Go to top