Chhan Chhan

::Want ChhanMan till End ::

Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Cant bear this Mukut Mayuri drama anymore !! they need to stop it as the show is ending Kindly give us Good Chhanman Scenes & the epi's filled with Sanuj by showing this mukut mayuri thing they are wasting the epi's and show is leading towards the end . Hope this mukut thing is over soon but i doubt next this will be Bhabi'es (r & s) makeover which i don't want .Now the epi's should be only Chanman fied .

Already FK ruined like 40 % of the whole epi's &now this lame sony ending CC . 

Atleast send them to HM man !!!

end of my rant 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with you didn't watch the episode at all I hope this track is over soon and give us the couples weeks left full of ChanMan want a good track with them.   Edited by -Unknowndesire - 10 years ago
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Unknowndesire

I agree with you didn't watch the episode at all I hope this track is over soon and give us the couples weeks left full of ChanMan want a good track with them.  

was bearing the mukut crap with the hope of new chhanman scenes but now 🥱no hopes ! atleast want a chhhanman fied ending & not with the household sudhrifying
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
LOL ... I don't mind, I want a decent ending to the show with as many loose ends wrapped up as possible, I actually want to see a short Manthan story because I was looking forward to it.

But agree, I also want as many ChhanMan scenes as possible ... and a short funny MU track between ChhanMan and her family ... it will be really cute and funny!
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes, please send them to honeymoon for the rest of the episodes. ☺️

That's the least they can do for us..
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiyaS

LOL ... I don't mind, I want a decent ending to the show with as many loose ends wrapped up as possible, I actually want to see a short Manthan story because I was looking forward to it.

But agree, I also want as many ChhanMan scenes as possible ... and a short funny MU track between ChhanMan and her family ... it will be really cute and funny!

time kam hai kaam ziada hai now have to see how they manage to sort out thing !

plus we are extreme bhuky for chhanman Since this M2 is started we are lacking their scenes 
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Msfrootie

Yes, please send them to honeymoon for the rest of the episodes. ☺️

That's the least they can do for us..

want chhanman scenes for future memories😉
ayshaomar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
In all honesty i was looking forward to seeing the progression of Mugut/Kaumudi relationship post Mayuri
Seeing the relation between Manthan and Sanjana other than money
Seeing some romance enter Ranjhana and Maneks life of health

BUT

Seen as Sony is axing the show without giving it a chance i don't care about all of that
I just want 20 minutes each day of ChhanChhan and Manav for the next 3 weeks
MaRyNaMaRe thumbnail
we want many ChhanMan scenes