Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
thanks for the full translation...

im yet to watch the epi with subtitles but i'm suprised to see the naughty siblings turning loving πŸ˜† also wonder why emily hesitated to hug sandhya πŸ˜‘
MJV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow..Angan drama in Suraj style(gentleman [ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ .. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ less aggression..less drama but very effective πŸ‘πŸΌ
Brilliant ⭐️ suraj said all the right things today that too looking straight into bhabho πŸ‘
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Manjuu

Wow..Angan drama in Suraj style(gentleman [ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ .. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ less aggression..less drama but very effective πŸ‘πŸΌ
Brilliant ⭐️ suraj said all the right things today that too looking straight into bhabho
πŸ‘

I second you Manju.  Liked today's episode.  Bhabho so adamant that wonder whether she will accept/fulfill Suraj's challenge/wish.
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: niruba

thanks for the full translation...

im yet to watch the epi with subtitles but i'm suprised to see the naughty siblings turning loving πŸ˜† also wonder why emily hesitated to hug sandhya πŸ˜‘

Seriously.. She must have thought that she can continue using Sandhya as the shoulder for firing the gun (direct translation of hindi saying - kandhe pe rakhke bandook chalaanaπŸ˜†) and go for work. 
Now her golden goose is leaving and she will be left to listen to Bhabho's taunts during daytime and Mohit's at night. So like always, Sandhya has to take the blame
-SamiR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post ami! β­οΈ

Ya, seemingly lightweight aangan drama .. but it was nice and meaningful (thanks to Suraj's dialogues). Bhabo was either in shock or accepted defeat πŸ˜² (that .. or what iluvsuraj said .. 'she was chewing centre fresh' πŸ˜†) 

Rama ji .. πŸ˜† .. I couldn't digest what chavi said either! πŸ˜†

I was sooo remembering farhana's K3G thread ami!  I tried commenting on it .. but it said the thread is closed! πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜”  Here's the link .. if anyone's looking for a good laugh: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3380951
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice post.Sonia and Farhana's thread on separation indeed turned out to be true.However I am not very optimistic about this so called 15 day separation. I want it to be longer so that the rest also feel the pinch. 15 days is too short a period to experience the effects of separation from this golden hearted couple.
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I was happy with this 'light weight' drama ..Infact it was a good change that bhabo was all shocked and quiet..Thank God we were saved from bhabo full episode πŸ€£ .. Suraj rocked it.
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Suraj was awesome! Needed more tissues today😭
iluvsuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deebz

Suraj was awesome! Needed more tissues today😭

Were they khushi ke aansoo??? I was jumping and hugging the TV😳
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Deebz Aamchi:- Kyon re inna "pure golden heart" rakhte ho?😳.. Thoda sa manne bhi transfer karo na..☺️.

Yeh Lo colorful tissue papers sirf aapke liye manufacture kiyaa hain.. Ab no πŸ˜­ like a baby; Only πŸ˜† 🀣 madness.