India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Why such a 'Lightweight' Aangan Drama?

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
I'm seriously Shocked by watching the episode. It's most "thanda" aangan drama we've witnessed till date.. Why???
  • Because BhaSan ban gayi "Bheegi Billi.." I mean statues.ROFL.
  • Our coolest man Sooraj'sa turned BOLD. Clap.

When Sooraj conveys his thoughts to Bhabho in his strong yet subtle manner is always treat to watch. How gently he replied to Bhabho - If i help "Chavi" , you label me as a "Good bro"; If I help this "family" then "good son" now if I help my wife then you labeled me as a "Jhoru ka Gulam"?Shocked. I can't see you unhappy this way so decided to leave this house even before the result of the competition announced.Clap.

Strong, Bold, Determined Sooraj'sa asks Sandhya to packup the bag and Sandhya is Shocked and screams SoorajG what are you saying? I'm not gonna support you. How can Sooraj take such a step? (Oh my sandy baby only you can become a hero kya??? Our Sooraj is super-hero..Cool. Sabse Alag, Sabse Anokha, Sabse Adbhut, Sabse Anmol..Star). Bhabho is also Shocked Confused Dead.. Mhara chhora "Shravan Kumar" na rahaa..Cry.

Sooraj drags Sandhya to GG room.(Last time we're witnessing SoorYa in GG room... We'll see Bhabho visits GG room in SoorYa's absence unki yaadoin mein while humming Nagme hain, Kisse hain, Yaadein hain...Baatein Bhul Jaati hain, Yaadein Yaad aati hain..Day Dreaming.)..

Sooraj starts to pack up bag and suitcase. Sandhya asks Sooraj you can't do this. We ain't gonna leave this house.

Sooraj says:- We've to do it SandhyaG..I can't see my Bhabho stoop so low because of me. I know her ethics and morals. She was so devastated to beat you that she chose wrong path and feed you liquor chocolates.Shocked. I was Broken Heart when I heard convo between you and Bhabasa during competition.

I'll set everything right. Trust me. It'll take little time but we'll manage it.. Earlier I thought it's clash between two ideologies but it's not.. It's more about relationship. Kheer swad mein khaari hain. We've to remove it Bhabho's mind and for sometime we've to go thru this bitterness. You'll become an IPS officer with the blessings of Bhabho.Approve.

Power cut off! Last segment all Cry.. Naa jao humein chhod ke..Cry. Bhabho is all Dead.. Carrying same expressions like Amitabh Bachchan in K3G.. OTT emotional drama before SoorYa leaves RM.Dead.

I'm glad Sonia's FF part and Farhana's K3G thread idea - SoorYa leaves RM turned out true.Star.

Edited by -Amlu- - 19 August 2013 at 10:33am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

ishupadmaDisaniya_SHALINI_18--Iniya--_Surya_sathiyamsjnpArsha85ekomaspreeti73iluvsurajnijitathe_Rijb2011timepassDeb07shehjar-SamiR-UMDUDeebzvish.naren-Khush-cherrypansysabreen_06-Liebe-.NJ.sanwnitish95DuggukedeBullsEye777jhemaDivz.ranil.thala

vish.naren IF-Dazzler
vish.naren
vish.naren

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
PP on Ami Di's thread...!!!...Dancing

wait, i'll read LU n BRB...!! okay!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Oh! finally my centrifugation over and put things for washing...!!Geek
and read the LU by Rama'kka...!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

seriously Ami Di,  you felt the aangan drama to be light??ShockedShocked  
i mean, no "dhum-tha, dhadak dha" music nothing??? ShockedShocked

Okaaaiiiyyy...SmileSmile

anyways, me ij happy that LC is out, at least one thing out in front of everyone...!!!StarClapEmbarrassed

and looking forward to SurYa outside RM...!!!!Day Dreaming

would try watching from now on...!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by vish.naren - 19 August 2013 at 11:55am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73b2011timepassshehjar-SamiR-.Ami..NJ.Divz.thala

iluvsuraj Senior Member
iluvsuraj
iluvsuraj

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
I would have started my 'lapat-jhapat' session(in your words) if I were sandhya...he is so good,he is so perfect.
Suraj,man,I am proud of you!!! 

preeti73b2011timepassshehjar-SamiR-.Ami..NJ.Divz.thala

BullsEye777 IF-Sizzlerz
BullsEye777
BullsEye777

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
The best dialogue of the day:
 If i help "Chavi" then you label me as a "Good bro"; If I help this family then good son now if I help my wife then you labeled me as a "Jhoru ka Gulam"?

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs_Ojhamenuvenkinijitailuvsurajpreeti73b2011timepassshehjar-SamiR-_Nancy_sabreen_06.NJ.bobbiedhillon.Ami.Divz.thala

timepass Goldie
timepass
timepass

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Finally MAA SARASWATI visited RM and a good decision was made. Everyone got the gyan except Bhabho...she must not be praying to MAA SARASWATI...else she would too get the gyan that her Shravan Kumar is indeed Shravan Kumar.

Edited by timepass - 19 August 2013 at 10:24am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sathiyamiluvsurajpreeti73b2011shehjar-SamiR-.Ami..NJ.Divz.thala

thala IF-Addictz
thala
thala

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
what i couldnt digest was chavi saying she will not lie anymore so please bhabhasa stop suryaROFL  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs_Ojhailuvsurajpreeti73b2011timepassshehjar-SamiR-Deb07.NJ.BullsEye777.Ami.Divz.

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
We're expecting some huge "firecrackers" vala Aangan drama but end result kya hua?? Tie tie fishhh! Well done CVs.

No long pages vaale dialogues to Bhabho.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73b2011timepassshehjar-SamiR-vish.naren.NJ.BullsEye777Divz.thala

iluvsuraj Senior Member
iluvsuraj
iluvsuraj

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
She was chewing centre fresh today...zubaan pe lagaam!

preeti73b2011timepassshehjar-SamiR-BullsEye777.NJ..Ami.Divz.

Go to top