Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

What an Episode !! RishBala Haila <3 (Page 8)

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AsiyaKhan1212

Nice post drooling buddy ROFL

Oh gosh when i just saw the RM scene today i was just like this Day Dreaminggosh i remembered the old episodes when Rk got madhu to his house the first time and siad welcome to hell hayi Day Dreaming ! I just love their hate and love track LOLDay Dreaming!!! And when madhu was crying Cryi felt so bad Cry!!! 
And dips oh gosh D'ohi could not believe she will be actually proud for doing that ShockedROFL!!!!! She is just to funny man !!
And after a long time i got to see Rk musclesDay Dreaming Blushinggosh they were looking hot Blushing!!!!!!!!

And jadoo plz no comments ROFLErmmROFL

Same DB-2 ROFL I love love love RM fighting Day Dreaming RK's attitude hayee Embarrassed Our Kamina is back Cool only w/o brains this time ROFL
Yeah but I hated when that Dips touched those musclesAngry I wish Madhu could have done it Blushing

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

RK was kickass today Cool 
and Rishbala/DVD were awesome, loved their scene and DVD were smokin. i have no qualms about what he did with her sindoor and mangalsutra Ouch this is actually the only thing that's finally managed to convince me that he's doing all this to get her to fess up what her problem really is, and now its not long before that vile creatures truth comes out in the open. hope RM strap him to a rocket and send him back to Hades Dead 

Zaynab the spoilers say RK will bring back a girl bcoz he's angry on MB putting Bhai's photo Confused So he's trying to make her Jealous not bcoz he's suspicious of her LOL Pata nahi why CVs have ate up RK & Madhu's brains away Sleepy
I so wishh RM ultimately show that disgusting Bhai his real place Dead
But for now I am enjoying RM fighting scenes , i so love their dhishum dhishum EmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DushtDanaf.

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Niki_cool

I know the Track has been pissing many people off, But I am so in for it Embarrassed Yes I wanted RM Love-Hate track AFTER Bhai's death but CVs are not that much merciful so why expect ?? Ouch Sleepy

Anyways we might not get to see that Bhai's Deadpan Expression wala face now for some days PartyPartyParty

And my RishBala are BACK with a BANG !! Party
Right Kamina is back with those Killer looks & Attitude Day Dreaming That million dollar smirk Embarrassed & *Signature Goodbye wala Flying kiss* Blushing
Madhu's expressions during the crying scene looked so genuine Embarrassed Her expressions this time were superb Clap

Yes I felt sad for Madhu & pissed at CVs for always putting Female Characters in the "Ultimate Sacrifice" wala Dilemma Dead This is the thing I HATE about every daily soaps Sleepy

And that scene was defo. heart-wrenching when RK took off her Mangalsutra Ouch Ouch

But Gotta say Hats Off to Both DVD for such a splendid performance ClapClapClap

I really don't know or want to know that who is right & who is wrong among RK/Madhu or lose my Patience & Sanity wondering who among the both has LOST it Silly
Or I will defo. lose it Wacko

And also bcoz the epi was a Breather !! Day Dreaming
Okay guys don't kill me now for saying so ROFLROFL

But RM scenes today were such a treat man Day Dreaming Amazing potrayal of the characters Heart

But RMians kismat is footi Sleepy Ek gaya hi tha, dusri aagayi muh uthaaye Sleepy LOL
I hated the way that Deepali was touching RK when Madhu was right there Angry
And Why did this lady proudly Announce that she was eavesdropping a husband-wife convo ?? Confused

Arey besharmi kiya toh kiya, but besharmi ki Dhol kyun peet rahi thi Dips ?? Ermm ROFL
By god Had hai ROFLROFL This lady doesn't have a bit of self-respect LOLLOLLOL

And Bhai is back with a new Ishtylee Cool SHAWL ShockedROFL I don't wanna elaborate how he was looking ROFL But Fhata Tape Recorder was defo. back with Ratta hua Speech Sleepy
"Kameene ne divorce kyun nahi diya"?? & Blah Blah Dead Sleepy
And how he was touching Madhu made me Fume Angry

Btw Bhai promoted his Saint-Giri to another level LOL
Started threatening Madhu about her Parents now D'oh I am sure there is still some hidden divine motive behind why he is doing all these ROFLROFL
ROFL

What an Episode !! RishBala Haila <3

Damn good post, Niki.Clap

Go to top