Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

What an Episode !! RishBala Haila <3 (Page 5)

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

Originally posted by Niki_cool

pissed at CVs for always putting Female Characters in the "Ultimate Sacrifice" wala Dilemma Dead This is the thing I HATE about every daily soaps Sleepy ---well i totally hate this nikki Angry
 I am sure there is still some hidden divine motive behind why he is doing all these ROFLROFL
ROFL  ----- his hidden secret ??? ROFL ROFL  tell me when u find out Wink LOL LOL

in blue...Embarrassed

nice post Nikki Clap

Thnx Bella I'll defo. inform u if I EVER find out LOLbut why u HATE THAT Nikki ?? Cry ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautyForAshes

-Narnia- IF-Dazzler
-Narnia-
-Narnia-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
nice post

Niki_cool

Blue_Scrubs IF-Rockerz
Blue_Scrubs
Blue_Scrubs

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ForeverForU

dont kille me but I love Rishbala fights..because when they make up for it they are even better(still hopeful)Embarrassed
RK trying to make Madhu jealous by letting Dipali touch him..even Madhu dint believe that a bit..she knows him too well for this dramaROFL
Dipali confessed she has no prob in getting used..lol..she actually mad for RKSilly
bhai threatening Madhu...same scene..same dialog,different location..so no commentsPig

sultan's scenes the less said the better...it seems the CVs are finally concentrating on what works for the show...RK in his kameena mode fighting his jungli billi Tongue...but have u read the spoilers??it seems RK will reconsider his harsh behavior towards Madhu when he discovers that Madhu is still wearing the mangalsutra(around the wrist this time) but Madhu will ruin his hopefulness by placing a photo of Sultan in their bedroom D'ohwhich understandably will irk RK,who then brings a girl to rile Madhu and the vicious cycle will continue running for the next 2 weeks and more...but I was hoping there was more to RK's 'back to evil' form than just the aim to torture Madhu for breaking his heart...surely by now RK knows Madhu's undying and unconditional love for him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverForUarshisfan

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love.abhay

i didn't want to come to forum at first coz i thot people will again be complaining here bt im happy der r many who liked d episode..LOLthough d track is still illogical n i still can't look at d screen when someone is der but Ri8 Kamine ki khatir kuch bhi karega!!ROFL

Right kamina is totally back wid his killer smirk,mysterious eyes,flying kiss,dialogues n not to forget Daaroo deshi..!!Embarrassed btw VD seems to have lost weight too.!!he was looking soo handsome in dat black T..Day Dreaming

bt acc to spoiler after madhu brings bhaii jaan's pic into RK's roomDead he is gonna bring a girl to make her jealous!! LOLi wonder what will Mr. tharkey ke naam pe kalank will do??biwi very well knows dat her pati is a jogi.!!ROFL

btw i nvr believed in bhaii's sudden ishq n junoon 4 madhu..n today he proved it yet again by threatening her about her family too..Stern Smile 

im sure his junoon n obssesion 4 RK is d main reason he is doing all dis.!!LOL

Abhi toh RK just wiped sindoor, Imagine when he'll bring a girl...ShockedROFL I better not come to forum then & lose my patience on reading essays about "RK Abuser" D'ohROFL

I know Track is crap, but I can still manage when Right Kameena is there Cool He's such a treat to watch Day Dreaming I am so glad VD shaved LOL I think even CVs are desperate to see Right Kamina back in action mode so giving him perfection Tongue And yes he seems to have lost wt. Day Dreaming

Can u imagine what will our Jogi do after closing the bedroom door on Biwi's faceErmmROFL I am sure he'll faint before doing anything inside ROFLROFL

Everybody is obsessed with RK uff LOL

Edited by Niki_cool - 19 August 2013 at 12:51pm

arshisfan

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rihan05

Originally posted by Rihan05

Nice post Nikki, ur post are like you cool wala postROFLROFL agree many people not liking the track, even am in for it!! after a long time i enjoyed the episode and RishBala scene, though today even Madhu wz cryingLOL, but today it wz justified, worst scene wz Bhai man-handling MadhuSleepy am looking forward to Rk BBB Madhu Evil Smile and chalo party ho jaye No bhai for sm weekParty

I really am not Senti types ROFLROFL
And I don't care unless the track doesn't cross limit & entertains me Tongue
Yes today Madhu was crying for a genuine reason so its okay Embarrassed

As always I want both BBBing each otherROFL though expecting that would be totally stupid Sleepy I really can't stand weak female since I am not that Type ErmmROFL Even in my OS i give Madhu good lines LOL
Yeah NO BHAI what a relief it would be Day Dreaming

Even am not senti typesLOL 
yes i wld too loved it if they both BBB, but it will look ill logical
@Blue thats why i say na, join CV at least we will get sm good one liners frm Madhu side for a changeROFL

Illogical Kyun yaar?? Why should Madhu cry all the time Sleepy Kya yaar I am daily fed up saying this, DD is soo good but Madhu is given only crying scenes Ouch
RK ko dekho...his kameena days are back Cool & I am loving it Embarrassed Similarly why cn't CVs do same for Madhu??

I wish I could, then Madhu won't be Madhu anymore ROFLROFL

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Thnx Bella I'll defo. inform u if I EVER find out LOLbut why u HATE THAT Nikki ?? Cry ROFL

blame my punctuations Angry LOL ... i meant the daily soap standards of using a female character !! LOL not u Nikki !!!LOL

Niki_cool

ForeverForU IF-Rockerz
ForeverForU
ForeverForU

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bahnni.mj

Originally posted by ForeverForU

dont kille me but I love Rishbala fights..because when they make up for it they are even better(still hopeful)Embarrassed
RK trying to make Madhu jealous by letting Dipali touch him..even Madhu dint believe that a bit..she knows him too well for this dramaROFL
Dipali confessed she has no prob in getting used..lol..she actually mad for RKSilly
bhai threatening Madhu...same scene..same dialog,different location..so no commentsPig

sultan's scenes the less said the better...it seems the CVs are finally concentrating on what works for the show...RK in his kameena mode fighting his jungli billi Tongue...but have u read the spoilers??it seems RK will reconsider his harsh behavior towards Madhu when he discovers that Madhu is still wearing the mangalsutra(around the wrist this time) but Madhu will ruin his hopefulness by placing a photo of Sultan in their bedroom D'ohwhich understandably will irk RK,who then brings a girl to rile Madhu and the vicious cycle will continue running for the next 2 weeks and more...but I was hoping there was more to RK's 'back to evil' form than just the aim to torture Madhu for breaking his heart...surely by now RK knows Madhu's undying and unconditional love for him

yeah read the spoiler...RK will suspect Madhu's intentions for sure...don't worry if RK tries to melt down Madhu will do something or the other which will provoke him..not that she is doing it for her but for him...still they'll keep on going round and round for some timeLOLlets see how long she could hide that...Wink m still dreading for that creep's photograph in their bedroom..wish RK gets a pretty girl this time...bechare ki kismat hi kharab haiLOL

arshisfan

TuMeri IF-Rockerz
TuMeri
TuMeri

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Bang on niki..today RK was fab.

Niki_cool

Go to top