Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

What an Episode !! RishBala Haila <3 (Page 4)

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bahnni.mj

RK was spot on today and is back to his old,renowned and sexy avatar(boy does VD rock this shade of RK or what??Cool)...and for most part I enjoyed the epi especially cos our beloved jodi was back to doing what they do best...fight LOL however i'm hating to see Madhu get hurt this way due to no fault of hers(other than being uber foolish)and this time RK's actions are justified...so no complaints there either...but MUs between a couple are never fun to watch...and tho Madhu is pretending to be the 'jungli billi' we all know how much all this is breaking her from inside Unhappy

Thanx to VD that I love Kameena RK so damn muchh Cool
Yes re even I love RishBala fighting rather than dark-chocolate coated diabetic Romance ROFL

I know even My heart bleeds for Madhu, poor girl she has to handle everything alone !! Only if she could have sometimes used her brain, or only if RK's brains hadn't been eaten Sleepy
I like MUs Tongue But not MU where reason of it is Bhai or Dips Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Blue_Scrubsarshisfan

ForeverForU IF-Rockerz
ForeverForU
ForeverForU

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
dont kille me but I love Rishbala fights..because when they make up for it they are even better(still hopeful)Embarrassed
RK trying to make Madhu jealous by letting Dipali touch him..even Madhu dint believe that a bit..she knows him too well for this dramaROFL
Dipali confessed she has no prob in getting used..lol..she actually mad for RKSilly
bhai threatening Madhu...same scene..same dialog,different location..so no commentsPig

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Blue_ScrubsarshisfanNiki_cool

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rihan05

Nice post Nikki, ur post are like you cool wala postROFLROFL agree many people not liking the track, even am in for it!! after a long time i enjoyed the episode and RishBala scene, though today even Madhu wz cryingLOL, but today it wz justified, worst scene wz Bhai man-handling MadhuSleepy am looking forward to Rk BBB Madhu Evil Smile and chalo party ho jaye No bhai for sm weekParty

I really am not Senti types ROFLROFL
And I don't care unless the track doesn't cross limit & entertains me Tongue
Yes today Madhu was crying for a genuine reason so its okay Embarrassed

As always I want both BBBing each otherROFL though expecting that would be totally stupid Sleepy I really can't stand weak female since I am not that Type ErmmROFL Even in my OS i give Madhu good lines LOL
Yeah NO BHAI what a relief it would be Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rihan05

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xXxNoreen786xXx

Lol I wanted to add isn't the 440 volts ka jatka dialogue stolen from the forum. I remember someone had that in their title post last week when madhu went to jail with the divorce papers and rk got the jatka

Really LOOL ??ShockedROFL
Lagta hai CVs stalking forum Evil Smile But what a pity then, A bit of logic couldn't enter their brains Sleepy

-Snow-White- IF-Dazzler
-Snow-White-
-Snow-White-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Hey niki. Finaly RK s bk. Kitna intazaar karwaya. Dat smrk bbb dialogs looks atitude kild me 2day. Heart i flt sad fr madhu bt dn she s respnsble fr hr own state. Bt actng wse DVD rockd. Nd bhai ka shawl style ke bare mein kya bolun? Shayad shawl k p6e "hiddn noble motives" chupe hai.ROFL waitng fr rk bshng neon posts. BT DS TYM RK S R8 DESPITE BEING WRNG. Madhu se sch ugalwane ka no othr rasta u c.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arshisfanNiki_cool

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by titli4love

I enjoyed d epi after a lonh time except first few minutes..u knw what scenes I'm talkng abt. Rk's kameenapan is such a treat to watch! Dvd's perfomance full entertainment.. I liked the small screen presence of rj too. She slowly came, handed the broken pieces n went. It was a symbolism dat she'd help madhu to reunite them.

Of course I know yaar, ye bhi koi bolne ki baat hai LOL
Really re RK becomes Kameena, I get all excited...bcoz he's such a treat to watch in grey shade Day Dreaming
Yes I loved how RJ w/o even speaking a word supported Madhu Smile Loved DVDHeart

Rihan05 IF-Sizzlerz
Rihan05
Rihan05

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Niki_cool

Originally posted by Rihan05

Nice post Nikki, ur post are like you cool wala postROFLROFL agree many people not liking the track, even am in for it!! after a long time i enjoyed the episode and RishBala scene, though today even Madhu wz cryingLOL, but today it wz justified, worst scene wz Bhai man-handling MadhuSleepy am looking forward to Rk BBB Madhu Evil Smile and chalo party ho jaye No bhai for sm weekParty

I really am not Senti types ROFLROFL
And I don't care unless the track doesn't cross limit & entertains me Tongue
Yes today Madhu was crying for a genuine reason so its okay Embarrassed

As always I want both BBBing each otherROFL though expecting that would be totally stupid Sleepy I really can't stand weak female since I am not that Type ErmmROFL Even in my OS i give Madhu good lines LOL
Yeah NO BHAI what a relief it would be Day Dreaming

Even am not senti typesLOL 
yes i wld too loved it if they both BBB, but it will look ill logical
@Blue thats why i say na, join CV at least we will get sm good one liners frm Madhu side for a changeROFL

Niki_cool

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Niki_cool

pissed at CVs for always putting Female Characters in the "Ultimate Sacrifice" wala Dilemma Dead This is the thing I HATE about every daily soaps Sleepy ---well i totally hate this nikki Angry
 I am sure there is still some hidden divine motive behind why he is doing all these ROFLROFL
ROFL  ----- his hidden secret ??? ROFL ROFL  tell me when u find out Wink LOL LOL

in blue...Embarrassed

nice post Nikki Embarrassed LOL LOLClap

Niki_cool

Go to top