Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

What an Episode !! RishBala Haila <3 (Page 3)

..natasha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..natasha..
..natasha..

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Niki_cool

Originally posted by ..natasha..

Originally posted by Niki_cool

Baccha

Mera reaction on episode
I loved it but I hated it...

Wink

Amma Jee Aapki bhi Jai ho LOL
Waise I got you Maiya  Wink ROFL

LOL

But now i feel we are not going to get Old MEIEJ back anytime
Its Over Officially Ouch

Yes I know, I am not even expecting now any more for old times Ouch I just want this show to Bhai-free currently bcoz its my fav show yaar, I am really addicted to RishBala Cry

Me too like it re
But not addicted like before...
Last whole week 4 days I missed MB
and I dint even feel like watching it online...
There were days when I used to watch 1 epi 10 times...Ouch
And I wanted that MB back which would make me go restless if I miss the epi Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Niki_cool

afterlife. IF-Sizzlerz
afterlife.
afterlife.

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
I enjoyed d epi after a lonh time except first few minutes..u knw what scenes I'm talkng abt. Rk's kameenapan is such a treat to watch! Dvd's perfomance full entertainment.. I liked the small screen presence of rj too. She slowly came, handed the broken pieces n went. It was a symbolism dat she'd help madhu to reunite them.

Niki_cool

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

OMGG RK was HAWT HAWT HAWT .Day DreamingDay Dreaming What a Dhasu Kameena waala Episode .Muwhzzz Muwhzzz Muwhzzz Heart . Mazaa aa gaya . YEAH!! Felt very bad for Madhu but RK too loves her a lot , He knows ki Madhu aise seedhe bolne se toh rahi , toh RK ne the apna kameena pan dikhaa diya aur future mein bhi dikhaayega to know the truth behind it Wink . Episode was Awesome !! My KAMEENA RK is BACKKK!! Dancing

Yes he was freaking Hot with those looks & all Blushing
I don't know what, why RK/Madhu doing & why they are doing Sleepy, but I just LOVED the epi Day Dreaming Kameena RK, I am loving it Embarrassed

Heartless_Freak IF-Stunnerz
Heartless_Freak
Heartless_Freak

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
i didn't want to come to forum at first coz i thot people will again be complaining here bt im happy der r many who liked d episode..LOLthough d track is still illogical n i still can't look at d screen when someone is der but Ri8 Kamine ki khatir kuch bhi karega!!ROFL

Right kamina is totally back wid his killer smirk,mysterious eyes,flying kiss,dialogues n not to forget Daaroo deshi..!!Embarrassed btw VD seems to have lost weight too.!!he was looking soo handsome in dat black T..Day Dreaming

bt acc to spoiler after madhu brings bhaii jaan's pic into RK's roomDead he is gonna bring a girl to make her jealous!! LOLi wonder what will Mr. tharkey ke naam pe kalank will do??biwi very well knows dat her pati is a jogi.!!ROFL

btw i nvr believed in bhaii's sudden ishq n junoon 4 madhu..n today he proved it yet again by threatening her about her family too..Stern Smile 

im sure his junoon n obssesion 4 RK is d main reason he is doing all dis.!!LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Blue_ScrubsForeverForUSurvivalNiki_cool

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged

Me too like it re
But not addicted like before...
Last whole week 4 days I missed MB
and I dint even feel like watching it online...
There were days when I used to watch 1 epi 10 times...Ouch
And I wanted that MB back which would make me go restless if I miss the epi Ouch

Except few epis & RM scenes I skipped the rest Sleepy
U knw I still watch the old epis on youtube, thats how I could bear watching this crap show till now Sleepy Yes yaar I remember I used to wait for the repeats Day Dreaming Those days had a diff. charm & it is never coming back but still Today's epi was Awesome...Only diff. reason of MU is that Criminal Dead

Rihan05 IF-Sizzlerz
Rihan05
Rihan05

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
updated pg 1!!

Niki_cool

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali0111

after so many days or weeks i liked the any episode of the show. i was also missing that love hate track very much. and for me , VD stole the show completely today. that styleCool, that attitude, that evil smirkEvil Smile, that magalsutra wali kameeni harkatWink and that flying kiss  Blushing everything was superbClap
just enjoyed their teekhi teekhi fight and looking forward for more such fightsDay DreamingWink
i know what he did was wrong and "poor" madhu is getting hurt from all the direction and from all the persons but to be honest i didn't feel bad for her even a little bitLOL when her expression were shown i was feeling like...you got what you asked girl. i wished if i can get into tv right then and tell her, "aur aao sultan ki baaton mein,ab pata chala tum rk ko kitna torture kar rai thi apne stupid sacrifice ke chakkar mein, dumbo"LOLLOL

VD rocks it when he potrays Kameena RK. I soo love it Embarrassed Day Dreaming When he delivers his dialouges, My eyes just stick to him, Thats the magic of Vivian Dsena Cool
I love RM  fights ROFL

I actually feel sorry for Madhu, I know she's being dumb but her intentions are still SAVING RK na Wink Poor girl she could have avoided all this Ouch But I really feel sad for her !!

anjali0111

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bahnni.mj

RK was spot on today and is back to his old,renowned and sexy avatar(boy does VD rock this shade of RK or what??Cool)...and for most part I enjoyed the epi especially cos our beloved jodi was back to doing what they do best...fight LOL however i'm hating to see Madhu get hurt this way due to no fault of hers(other than being uber foolish)and this time RK's actions are justified...so no complaints there either...but MUs between a couple are never fun to watch...and tho Madhu is pretending to be the 'jungli billi' we all know how much all this is breaking her from inside Unhappy

Thanx to VD that I love Kameena RK so damn muchh Cool
Yes re even I love RishBala fighting rather than dark-chocolate coated diabetic Romance ROFL

I know even My heart bleeds for Madhu, poor girl she has to handle everything alone !! Only if she could have sometimes used her brain, or only if RK's brains hadn't been eaten Sleepy
I like MUs Tongue But not MU where reason of it is Bhai or Dips Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Blue_ScrubsSurvival

Go to top