Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: raj80

nice post Nikki...epi was ok...only suave RK returned and
 not the intelligent one...how could he buy Madhu's story when the day before she was caressing his face,hugging him tightly and all the future talks abt their kids...hope this is his plan to get the truth out of Madhu's mouth...else it will b highly disappointing...

I don't think its a plan yaar, he was angry with Madhu for keeping Sultaan's photo thats why he got a girl not bcoz its his plan as per the spoilers
I know its highly dissapointing to see RK Madhu both acting so damn dumb but I just wanna try to be happy with Kameena RK back...I just love the grey shade of RK...😳 Wish he had his brains back too !!

Niki_cool thumbnail
Originally posted by: AsiyaKhan1212

Nice post drooling buddy πŸ€£

Oh gosh when i just saw the RM scene today i was just like this gosh i remembered the old episodes when Rk got madhu to his house the first time and siad welcome to hell hayi  ! I just love their hate and love track πŸ˜†!!! And when madhu was crying πŸ˜­i felt so bad πŸ˜­!!! 
And dips oh gosh i could not believe she will be actually proud for doing that πŸ˜²πŸ€£!!!!! She is just to funny man !!
And after a long time i got to see Rk muscles β˜ΊοΈgosh they were looking hot β˜ΊοΈ!!!!!!!!

And jadoo plz no comments πŸ€£πŸ€”πŸ€£

Same DB-2 🀣 I love love love RM fighting RK's attitude hayee 😳 Our Kamina is back 😎 only w/o brains this time 🀣
Yeah but I hated when that Dips touched those muscles😑 I wish Madhu could have done it ☺️

Niki_cool thumbnail
Originally posted by: DushtDanaf.

RK was kickass today πŸ˜Ž 

and Rishbala/DVD were awesome, loved their scene and DVD were smokin. i have no qualms about what he did with her sindoor and mangalsutra  this is actually the only thing that's finally managed to convince me that he's doing all this to get her to fess up what her problem really is, and now its not long before that vile creatures truth comes out in the open. hope RM strap him to a rocket and send him back to Hades πŸ€’ 

Zaynab the spoilers say RK will bring back a girl bcoz he's angry on MB putting Bhai's photo πŸ˜• So he's trying to make her Jealous not bcoz he's suspicious of her πŸ˜† Pata nahi why CVs have ate up RK & Madhu's brains away πŸ₯±
I so wishh RM ultimately show that disgusting Bhai his real place 🀒
But for now I am enjoying RM fighting scenes , i so love their dhishum dhishum πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Niki_cool

I know the Track has been pissing many people off, But I am so in for it πŸ˜³ Yes I wanted RM Love-Hate track AFTER Bhai's death but CVs are not that much merciful so why expect ?? πŸ₯±

Anyways we might not get to see that Bhai's Deadpan Expression wala face now for some days πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

And my RishBala are BACK with a BANG !! πŸ₯³
Right Kamina is back with those Killer looks & Attitude That million dollar smirk 😳 & *Signature Goodbye wala Flying kiss* ☺️
Madhu's expressions during the crying scene looked so genuine 😳 Her expressions this time were superb πŸ‘

Yes I felt sad for Madhu & pissed at CVs for always putting Female Characters in the "Ultimate Sacrifice" wala Dilemma 🀒 This is the thing I HATE about every daily soaps πŸ₯±

And that scene was defo. heart-wrenching when RK took off her Mangalsutra  

But Gotta say Hats Off to Both DVD for such a splendid performance πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I really don't know or want to know that who is right & who is wrong among RK/Madhu or lose my Patience & Sanity wondering who among the both has LOST it πŸ€ͺ
Or I will defo. lose it

And also bcoz the epi was a Breather !!
Okay guys don't kill me now for saying so 🀣🀣

But RM scenes today were such a treat man Amazing potrayal of the characters ❀️

But RMians kismat is footi πŸ₯± Ek gaya hi tha, dusri aagayi muh uthaaye πŸ₯± πŸ˜†
I hated the way that Deepali was touching RK when Madhu was right there 😑
And Why did this lady proudly Announce that she was eavesdropping a husband-wife convo ?? πŸ˜•

Arey besharmi kiya toh kiya, but besharmi ki Dhol kyun peet rahi thi Dips ?? πŸ€” 🀣
By god Had hai 🀣🀣 This lady doesn't have a bit of self-respect πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And Bhai is back with a new Ishtylee 😎 SHAWL 😲🀣 I don't wanna elaborate how he was looking 🀣 But Fhata Tape Recorder was defo. back with Ratta hua Speech πŸ₯±
"Kameene ne divorce kyun nahi diya"?? & Blah Blah 🀒 πŸ₯±
And how he was touching Madhu made me Fume 😑

Btw Bhai promoted his Saint-Giri to another level πŸ˜†
Started threatening Madhu about her Parents now I am sure there is still some hidden divine motive behind why he is doing all these 🀣🀣
🀣

What an Episode !! RishBala Haila <3

Damn good post, Niki.πŸ‘