What an Episode !! RishBala Haila <3

Posted: 10 years ago
 I know the Track has been pissing many people off, But I am so in for it πŸ˜³ Yes I wanted RM Love-Hate track AFTER Bhai's death but CVs are not that much merciful so why expect ?? πŸ₯±

Anyways we might not get to see that Bhai's Deadpan Expression wala face now for some days πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

And my RishBala are BACK with a BANG !! πŸ₯³
Right Kamina is back with those Killer looks & Attitude That million dollar smirk 😳 & *Signature Goodbye wala Flying kiss* ☺️
Madhu's expressions during the crying scene looked so genuine 😳 Her expressions this time were superb πŸ‘

Yes I felt sad for Madhu & pissed at CVs for always putting Female Characters in the "Ultimate Sacrifice" wala Dilemma 🀒 This is the thing I HATE about every daily soaps πŸ₯±

And that scene was defo. heart-wrenching when RK took off her Mangalsutra  

But Gotta say Hats Off to Both DVD for such a splendid performance πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I really don't know or want to know that who is right & who is wrong among RK/Madhu or lose my Patience & Sanity wondering who among the both has LOST it πŸ€ͺ
Or I will defo. lose it

And also bcoz the epi was a Breather !!
Okay guys don't kill me now for saying so 🀣🀣

But RM scenes today were such a treat man Amazing potrayal of the characters ❀️

But RMians kismat is footi πŸ₯± Ek gaya hi tha, dusri aagayi muh uthaaye πŸ₯± πŸ˜†
I hated the way that Deepali was touching RK when Madhu was right there 😑
And Why did this lady proudly Announce that she was eavesdropping a husband-wife convo ?? πŸ˜•

Arey besharmi kiya toh kiya, but besharmi ki Dhol kyun peet rahi thi Dips ?? πŸ€” 🀣
By god Had hai 🀣🀣 This lady doesn't have a bit of self-respect πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And Bhai is back with a new Ishtylee 😎 SHAWL 😲🀣 I don't wanna elaborate how he was looking 🀣 But Fhata Tape Recorder was defo. back with Ratta hua Speech πŸ₯±
"Kameene ne divorce kyun nahi diya"?? & Blah Blah 🀒 πŸ₯±
And how he was touching Madhu made me Fume 😑

Btw Bhai promoted his Saint-Giri to another level πŸ˜†
Started threatening Madhu about her Parents now I am sure there is still some hidden divine motive behind why he is doing all these 🀣🀣
🀣
Edited by Niki_cool - 10 years ago
Nice post Nikki, ur post are like you cool wala post🀣🀣 agree many people not liking the track, even am in for it!! after a long time i enjoyed the episode and RishBala scene, though today even Madhu wz cryingπŸ˜†, but today it wz justified, worst scene wz Bhai man-handling MadhuπŸ₯± am looking forward to Rk BBB Madhu πŸ˜ˆ and chalo party ho jaye No bhai for sm weekπŸ₯³Edited by Rihan05 - 10 years ago
unresd!

the evil right kameena is back with a bang!!πŸ˜ƒ..i couldnt even say how much i missed him
tugging mangalsutra was indeed harsh act but all he was doing to get the truth out of her was satisfying..and i also expect a post about how abusive he was πŸ˜†

and sultan really pissing me off...i want to slap him right away and the way he was talking and touching her πŸ€’..im gonna surely kill that πŸ€¬ if neither madhu nor CV's do it

by the way nice post πŸ˜›
Edited by loveurkmadhu - 10 years ago
Divine motive ki jai ho 🀣
Jai ho
Jai ho 🀣
Originally posted by loveurkmadhu

unresd!

the evil right kameena is back with a bang!!πŸ˜ƒ..i couldnt even say how much i missed him
tugging mangalsutra was indeed harsh act but all he was doing to get the truth out of her was satisfying..and i also expect a post about how abusive he was πŸ˜†

and sultan really pissing me off...i want to slap him right away and the way he was talking and touching her πŸ€’..im gonna surely kill that πŸ€¬ if neither madhu nor CV's do it

by the way nice post πŸ˜›

Yes I also expect forum to be flooded by Abuser Cheap Psycho RK posts 🀣🀣
Anyways No matter who says what but I Love Kameena RK. Tbh I couldn't stand that diabetic side of him πŸ₯± πŸ˜†
Bhai is probably immortal πŸ₯± Or else a Bhatakta Bhoot πŸ˜†
Thnx πŸ˜›

Originally posted by -SanaLuvAbhay-

Epi was good

Yes 😊

Originally posted by LSPD

Divine motive ki jai ho 🀣
Jai ho
Jai ho 🀣

15 days tak hopefully chehra nahi dikhayega 🀣
Baccha

Mera reaction on episode
I loved it but I hated it...

πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by ..natasha..

Baccha

Mera reaction on episode
I loved it but I hated it...

πŸ˜‰

Amma Jee Aapki bhi Jai ho πŸ˜†
Waise I got you Maiya  πŸ˜‰ 🀣

OMGG RK was HAWT HAWT HAWT . What a Dhasu Kameena waala Episode .Muwhzzz Muwhzzz Muwhzzz β€οΈ . Mazaa aa gaya . YEAH!! Felt very bad for Madhu but RK too loves her a lot , He knows ki Madhu aise seedhe bolne se toh rahi , toh RK ne the apna kameena pan dikhaa diya aur future mein bhi dikhaayega to know the truth behind it πŸ˜‰ . Episode was Awesome !! My KAMEENA RK is BACKKK!!  Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 10 years ago