Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Returning of the written off #15*invited only* (Page 108)

smeker IF-Sizzlerz
smeker
smeker

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Ocete kaficu i cigaricu Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DryaBikica_BikiDaltoni

nn027 IF-Addictz
nn027
nn027

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bikica

Nasa hrabra devojka,to je lavicaClap
Lepoo
Jeste Biki. Prava je hrabra lavica. Sta reci ? Pa ti to najbolje znas Wink
Have Biki. She's a brave lioness. What to say? So you know the best

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DryaBikica_BikismekerDaltoni

smeker IF-Sizzlerz
smeker
smeker

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DryaBikica_BikiDaltoni

nn027 IF-Addictz
nn027
nn027

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smeker

Originally posted by Drya

Originally posted by tijara

Sta kazete na najnoviju vest o Prats. Strasno i odvratno. Kakav to covek moze da digne ruku na zenu?DeadDeadDead
Iskreno, nikad mi se nije svidjao taj lik.
Ja bolje da ne kazem sta mislim Angry Samo ja koliko sam procitala on je nju verbalno maltretirao ne i fizicki,to za sada nigde ne pise,ali bez obzira na to ,zlostavljanje je zlostavljanje,bilo fizicki ili verbalno.Smradina Dead
A pravo da ti kazem ne znam nikoga kome se on svidjao...

I ja bolje da ne pisem inace uhhhAngry kreten ,majmun maaa bolje da cutim.Bolje ce joj biti bez njega,neci ce nekog boljeg i lepseg,on je ceo mracan takva mu faca ,na kraju je isplivalo kakav jeAngryAngryAngry
Bravo Smeki. "Mracan", to je prava rec koja ga opisuje. Naci ce ona dobrog i finog momka. nasa princeza to zasluzuje. 
Bravo taste. "Dark", that's the word that describes it. They'll find it a good and nice guy. our princess deserves.

nn027 IF-Addictz
nn027
nn027

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nn027

Pratyusha Bannerjee files an assault case against her boyfriend!

Sounding very down, Pratyusha confirms the news about filing a physical assault case against her boyfriend!

The doe-eyed beauty Pratyusha Bannerjee who has been in news recently for her entry as a contestant in the latest season of Bigg Boss season 7, filed a case of physical assault against her boyfriend Makrand Malhotra at Oshiwara police station, Mumbai. 

The actress who has been dating Makrand, a Mumbai based businessman was in no state to talk about it at the time of writing this. Sounding very low-key, Pratyusha confirmed the news of her filing a report and said, "Yes, I have filed a case of physical assault against my boyfriend but it is a very personal thing and I really don't want to comment on it at all at this moment. It is not something that I wish to talk about. Mujhe accha nahi lag raha..."

Pratyusha who had earned fame with her role of Anandi in Balika Vadhu on Colors had quit the show abruptly early this year and had assured her fans that she will be back with a bang on a new show soon. There were also talks about she bagging a film, however neither the Television show nor the film worked out for her. However, Bigg Boss Season 7 fell in her kitty and the actress had confirmed her presence on the show. 

The couple who looked head over heels in love with each other had their share of ups and downs in their relationship with Pratyusha even claiming sometime last year that they have split. However, the couple seemed to have solved their differences and got together soon enough as they were spotted having a good time in each other's company at parties, events and private get-togethers.

While everyone knows that couples in love have fights too and same was the case with Pratyusha and her beau, but no one expected things to reach this stage and take an unexpected, ugly turn. Earlier there were speculations that her closeness to her co-starShashank Vyas might be the reason for her unsteady relationship with Makrand and now there are many now who are speculating that all this is to gain attention for her stint in the Bigg Boss house. 

Whatever may be the case, it takes courage for girls to stand up against violence and talk about it especially if you are a known figure and we hope Pratyusha stays resolute in her fight.

Koji genije je smislio tu odvratnu ideju da je njoj ovo posluzilo za reklamu pred ulazak u BB? Njoj to nije potrebno, Ona je dovoljno popularna i ne treba joj nikakva reklama a najmanje ovakva. 
What genius came up with the hideous idea that there is this served to advertise to enter the BB? She does not need, she is popular enough, and she does not need any advertising and the least of these.

Nado ocigledno on tako prica jer mora da se opere nekako ,majmuncina jednaAngry
Da znas Smeki da sam i ja sklona da poverujem u tako nesto.  Ako je mogao da je maltretira i preti joj ovo je za njega sitnica.
Do you know smack that I am inclined to believe in something. If he could have harassed and threatened her for him this is a trifle.

nn027 IF-Addictz
nn027
nn027

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

Ocete kaficu i cigaricu Big smile
Moze Smeki .Ja sam uvek za. Ne znam samo gde mi je Biki veceras.
Can taste. I'm always for. I'm not sure where my Biki tonight.

smeker IF-Sizzlerz
smeker
smeker

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

Pratyusha lodges police complaint against ex Makrand

Popular television actress Pratyusha Banerjee,  better known as the original Anandi has filed a police complaint against her former boyfriend Makrand Malhotra. 

She accused him of verbal abuse and constant threats. The actress filed the complaint with Oshiwara Police Station at around 3 am today morning. The actress confirms, "Yes, it's true that I have lodged a complaint against Makrand. He has been harrowing me since the past three days and I was left with no option but to file a complaint as things came to a head."

Without getting into details of the feud, she added, "He has been threatening and abusing me on the phone. Last night, he landed up at my place and abused me and my family. He even threatened to harm me and them. I have had enough of it and was pushed to take such a drastic step."

But weren't they together until recently? "Not at all. Makrand and I had split long back. I don't know why media keeps calling us a couple," clears she.

Well, this Anandi is not the one to take things lying low.

If this is another publicity stunt just before the actress makes her into the Bigg Boss house, only time will tell.
Moj odgovor na ovoAngry

DryaBikica_BikiDaltoninn027

nn027 IF-Addictz
nn027
nn027

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bikica

Bikice, predivno. Bas si uhvatila momenat , pocetak njihove ljubavi.  Embarrassed

Biki beautiful. You're so caught the moment, the beginning of their love.

Go to top