Chat Clubs

Returning of the written off #15*invited only* - Page 72

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: smeker

I ja bolje da ne pisem inace uhhh😡 kreten ,majmun maaa bolje da cutim.Bolje ce joj biti bez njega,neci ce nekog boljeg i lepseg,on je ceo mracan takva mu faca ,na kraju je isplivalo kakav je😡😡😡

Bravo Smeki. "Mracan", to je prava rec koja ga opisuje. Naci ce ona dobrog i finog momka. nasa princeza to zasluzuje. 
Bravo taste. "Dark", that's the word that describes it. They'll find it a good and nice guy. our princess deserves.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nn027 thumbnail

Nado ocigledno on tako prica jer mora da se opere nekako ,majmuncina jedna😡

Da znas Smeki da sam i ja sklona da poverujem u tako nesto.  Ako je mogao da je maltretira i preti joj ovo je za njega sitnica.
Do you know smack that I am inclined to believe in something. If he could have harassed and threatened her for him this is a trifle.
nn027 thumbnail

Ocete kaficu i cigaricu ðŸ˜ƒ

Moze Smeki .Ja sam uvek za. Ne znam samo gde mi je Biki veceras.
Can taste. I'm always for. I'm not sure where my Biki tonight.
smeker thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Drya

Pratyusha lodges police complaint against ex Makrand

Popular television actress Pratyusha Banerjee,  better known as the original Anandi has filed a police complaint against her former boyfriend Makrand Malhotra. 

She accused him of verbal abuse and constant threats. The actress filed the complaint with Oshiwara Police Station at around 3 am today morning. The actress confirms, "Yes, it's true that I have lodged a complaint against Makrand. He has been harrowing me since the past three days and I was left with no option but to file a complaint as things came to a head."

Without getting into details of the feud, she added, "He has been threatening and abusing me on the phone. Last night, he landed up at my place and abused me and my family. He even threatened to harm me and them. I have had enough of it and was pushed to take such a drastic step."

But weren't they together until recently? "Not at all. Makrand and I had split long back. I don't know why media keeps calling us a couple," clears she.

Well, this Anandi is not the one to take things lying low.

If this is another publicity stunt just before the actress makes her into the Bigg Boss house, only time will tell.

Moj odgovor na ovo😡

nn027 thumbnail

Bikice, predivno. Bas si uhvatila momenat , pocetak njihove ljubavi.  ðŸ˜³

Biki beautiful. You're so caught the moment, the beginning of their love.
smeker thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nn027

Koji genije je smislio tu odvratnu ideju da je njoj ovo posluzilo za reklamu pred ulazak u BB? Njoj to nije potrebno, Ona je dovoljno popularna i ne treba joj nikakva reklama a najmanje ovakva. 
What genius came up with the hideous idea that there is this served to advertise to enter the BB? She does not need, she is popular enough, and she does not need any advertising and the least of these.

nn027 thumbnail

🤣  Ludo Smeki !!!
ROFL crazy charm!
Drya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nn027 thumbnail