Returning of the written off #15*invited only* - Page 41

Posted: 10 years ago

Janmashtami Special: Siddharth Shukla, Rithvik Dhanjani and Vipul Gupta share childhood memories

Wed, August 28, 2013 12:24pm UTC by Letty Mariam AbrahamAdd first Comment
Tags: Balika Vadhu, Janmashtami special, Meri Bhabhi, Rithvik Dhanjani, Siddharth Shukla, Vipul Gupta
Janmashtami TV Special
Tweet

Dahi handi is a special occasion to celebrate the birthday of Lord Krishna. Tellyland celebs who are ardent Krishna devotees, remember their celebrations and climbing the human pyramid in their childhood

Television hunks Siddharth Shukla, Pavitra Rishta actor Rithvik Dhanjani and Vipul Gupta tell us about their plans for Janmashtami.

What are your plans for Janmashtami this year?

Siddharth Shuka (SS): I have no plans as such. Plus there's a lot going on Balika Vadhu so am not sure if we are doing anything on the show yet either.

Rithvik Dhajani (RD): My plans are only to work, work and only work. I won't be able to celebrate Janmashtami this year.

Vipul Gupta (VG): It's very difficult for us (TV actors) to plan anything too big on occasions like this. So I'll follow my daily schedule and after pack up we barely get time to do anything. But we may go to friend's place to celebrate the birth of Krishna.

What is your fondest memory of Janmashtami?

SS: As a kid I have climbed the human pyramid, but not really at the top. But now I can't climb on anyone because of my size.

RD: I remember fasting on Janmashtami. We had special celebrations for this day. The only thing we were allowed to eat was fruits and I'd stuff myself with a lot of bananas. Then in the night, I'd go to Krishna temple for puja with my family.

VG: I celebrated Janmashtami as a kid in Delhi. I was very fascinated with this fest as a kid. My friends and I would go around collecting money from the people in our society for the fest. With it we'd make arrangements for the tent, Krishna's decorations and the swing. We would get into a preparatory mode 10-15 days in advance. Those were fun days.

What's the most interesting thing you've found in the dahi handi?

SS: We've always found only butter in it. However in school when we celebrated Govinda, we've found chocolates in it too. It used to be a lot of fun.

RD: I have never really climbed to break the matki as a kid. The only time I have done it is in shoots and the only thing we've got is makkhan.

VG: The makkhan itself is so tasty that we always only focused on that. After all, white makkhan is the best and that's why Krishna loved it right.

What's your favourite dahi handi song?

SS: My favourite song is Govinda aala re aala from Bluffmaster sung by Mohd Rafi

RD: I can't seem to remember any song at the moment. But this is what I remember singing during this fest ��" Govind bolo hari gopal Bolo.

VG: Every year there's a new song played for this fest, but I like Shor mach gaya shor from Badla.

__
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Tju6R2s0l34[/YOUTUBE]Edited by smeker - 10 years ago
http://www.cinetvmasti.com/movie_feature_view.php?Interview-with-Siddharth-Shukla-%2F71

Interview-with-Siddharth-Shukla-

By Administrator

, 27 Aug 2013 08:27:03 Hrs IST

Acting and dancing flows in his veins, Siddharth Shukla a.k.a. Shivraj Alok Shekhar of Color's show Balika Vadhu talks to Cinetvmasti about his dance, Jhalak Dikhlaja and the much more...

You switched yourself completely from acting to dancing, so how was your experience in Jhalak Dikhlaja?

I had a blast and it was the first time that I was dancing so much. I learnt many things from the show. Overall it was fun and a good learning experience for me.

What makes you nostalgic from the show?

I miss the show very much and now when I am watching the show I get nostalgic about my performance before Remo, Madhuri and Karan, the anxiety of the performance aftermath and the training sessions; so all these make me nostalgic.

How has been your experience with the judges in Jhalak Dikhlaja?

The experience was pretty good. They were not biased and as far as their markings were concerned I like them being very precise with same.

How did you manage to juggle with your acting and dancing schedule?

I managed both at the cost of my sleep (laughs). I used to barely sleep as there was no enough time to sleep.

Whom did you consider as your competitor in the show?

I guess I was the weakest and I don't think anybody else was my competitor (laughs).

Which other creative aspect interests you other than dancing and acting?

I am an interior designer. I love sports and traveling but this is not my creative side (laughs) but interior designing is creative though.

Any message to Cinetvmasti fans?

A big hi...to everyone whosoever is connected to me through Cinetvmasti. Thank you so much for your support and it really means a lot to me. I hope to have you all with me forever and I hope entertaining you all.

By Dhrithi Gulvadi

Sretan danasnji praznik Velika Gospojina

Pravoslavne crkve koje vreme racunaju po starom kalendaru, obelezavaju danas praznik upokojenja Bogorodice Marije ili Uspenje Presvete Bogorodice. Velika Gospojina poznata je kao praznik majki i dece.
Danas se u pravoslavnim crkvama koje koriste stari kalendar obelezava praznik spomena na upokojenja Bogorodice Marije, u narodu poznat kao Velika Gospojina. Zvani naziv praznika je Uspenje Presvete Bogorodice. Praznik je vecina pravoslavnih crkava, s obzirom na to da koriste novi kalendar, obelezila 15. avgusta.
U Grckoj, a od prosle godine i u Rumuniji, to je drzavni praznik. Vernici masovno posecuju cudotvorne Bogorodicine ikone, a najvise ih odlazi na egejsko ostrvo Tinos, u hram Evangelistrija, prenosi Verska informativna agencija. Veliki broj vernika dolazi u hram Panagia Ekatontapilijani na ostrvu Paros, kao i u Panagia Sumela u Veriji, na severu.
Rimokatolicka crkva proslavila je ovaj praznik pre dve nedelje, pa su tog dana, sirom Evrope bila uobicajena masovna hodocasca sa desetinama hiljada ucesnika.
Po starom kalendaru, posebno je svecano u Jerusalimu, jer tamo Jerusalimska patrijarsija obavlja obred simbolicne sahrane Bogorodice. Slicni obredi postoje u Rusiji i u Ukrajini.
U Svetom pismu nema podataka o kraju zemaljskog zivota Bogorodice. Prema predanju i spisima, koji nemaju sveti karakter, smatra se da je Majka Bozija do kraja zivota, posle smrti i vaskrsenja Hristovog, zivela u Jerusalimu, okruzena paznjom apostola i prve hriscanske zajednice.
Prema drugim nepotvrdjenim izvorima, Bogorodica je putovala po predelima danasnjeg Bliskog istoka, pa je tako stigla i do Svete Gore. Ne mali broj porodica slavi danasnji praznik kao svoju krsnu slavu, a medju njima je i uzarski esnaf u leskovackom kraju.
Kako prazniku prethodi dvonedeljni post, danas se vernici, posebno zene, pricescuju, uopsteno govoreci, ovaj dan se smatra praznikom zena i majki. U nekim krajevima smatraju da je u periodu izmedju dve Gospojine, danasnje, i Male Gospojine, koja je 21. septembra, najbolje brati lekovito bilje. Veliki broj crkava i manastira Srpske pravoslavne crkve slavi ovaj praznik kao svoju slavu.
Orthodox churches that time according to the old calendar, the feast day obeleavaju death of the Virgin Mary or the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Assumption is known as the feast of mothers and children.
Today in Eastern Orthodox churches that use the old calendar feast celebrates the memory of the death of the Virgin Mary, popularly known as the Assumption. The official name of the holiday is the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Feast of most Orthodox churches since to use the new calendar, marked the 15th August.
In Greece, the last year in Romania, it is a public holiday. The faithful attend Mass miraculous icon of the Virgin, and most of them went to the Aegean island of Tinos, the temple Evangelistrija, according Religious Intelligence Agency. A large number of faithful coming to the temple of Panagia Ekatontapilijani on the island of Paros, as in Panagia Sumela in Veria, in the north.
The Roman Catholic Church has celebrated the holiday two weeks ago, and on that day, all over Europe, it was common mass pilgrimage with thousands of participants.
According to the Julian calendar, in particular the ceremony in Jerusalem, because there Patriarchate of Jerusalem performing a symbolic funeral of the Virgin. Similar rituals exist in Russia and in the Ukraine.
In the Bible there is no data on the end of the earthly life of the Virgin. According to tradition and writings, which have sacred character is considered to be the mother of God to the end of life, after the death and resurrection of Christ, living in Jerusalem, surrounded by the Apostles and the care of the first Christian community.
According to other unconfirmed sources, the Virgin has traveled in areas of today's Middle East, and so arrived to the Holy Mountain. No small number of families celebrate this holiday as their patron saint, including the UARSKA guild in Leskovac area.
As a two-week holiday preceding post, today believers, especially women, take communion, in general, this day is considered a holiday wives and mothers. In some areas, consider that in the period between the two Assumption, present, and Nativity of the Virgin, which is 21 September, it is best to pick herbs. A number of churches and monasteries of the Serbian Orthodox Church celebrates this holiday as its own.
Edited by Bikica - 10 years ago
Originally posted by smeker

Smeki ja sam ova najmanja, druga s desna 🤣
Smeki I am the smallest, second from right
Jedna pesmica za pocetak😉
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lahmEelgnLk[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by smeker

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Tju6R2s0l34[/YOUTUBE]
Lepo je i po malo tuzno ponovo se podsetiti ovih predivnih trenutaka, kao i vremena kada smo uzivali u nasoj seriji koje vise nema. 
It's nice and a bit sad to be reminded again of these amazing moments, like the time we enjoyed this series, which is no more.
Originally posted by Bikica

Sretan danasnji praznik Velika Gospojina

Pravoslavne crkve koje vreme racunaju po starom kalendaru, obelezavaju danas praznik upokojenja Bogorodice Marije ili Uspenje Presvete Bogorodice. Velika Gospojina poznata je kao praznik majki i dece.
Danas se u pravoslavnim crkvama koje koriste stari kalendar obelezava praznik spomena na upokojenja Bogorodice Marije, u narodu poznat kao Velika Gospojina. Zvani naziv praznika je Uspenje Presvete Bogorodice. Praznik je vecina pravoslavnih crkava, s obzirom na to da koriste novi kalendar, obelezila 15. avgusta.
U Grckoj, a od prosle godine i u Rumuniji, to je drzavni praznik. Vernici masovno posecuju cudotvorne Bogorodicine ikone, a najvise ih odlazi na egejsko ostrvo Tinos, u hram Evangelistrija, prenosi Verska informativna agencija. Veliki broj vernika dolazi u hram Panagia Ekatontapilijani na ostrvu Paros, kao i u Panagia Sumela u Veriji, na severu.
Rimokatolicka crkva proslavila je ovaj praznik pre dve nedelje, pa su tog dana, sirom Evrope bila uobicajena masovna hodocasca sa desetinama hiljada ucesnika.
Po starom kalendaru, posebno je svecano u Jerusalimu, jer tamo Jerusalimska patrijarsija obavlja obred simbolicne sahrane Bogorodice. Slicni obredi postoje u Rusiji i u Ukrajini.
U Svetom pismu nema podataka o kraju zemaljskog zivota Bogorodice. Prema predanju i spisima, koji nemaju sveti karakter, smatra se da je Majka Bozija do kraja zivota, posle smrti i vaskrsenja Hristovog, zivela u Jerusalimu, okruzena paznjom apostola i prve hriscanske zajednice.
Prema drugim nepotvrdjenim izvorima, Bogorodica je putovala po predelima danasnjeg Bliskog istoka, pa je tako stigla i do Svete Gore. Ne mali broj porodica slavi danasnji praznik kao svoju krsnu slavu, a medju njima je i uzarski esnaf u leskovackom kraju.
Kako prazniku prethodi dvonedeljni post, danas se vernici, posebno zene, pricescuju, uopsteno govoreci, ovaj dan se smatra praznikom zena i majki. U nekim krajevima smatraju da je u periodu izmedju dve Gospojine, danasnje, i Male Gospojine, koja je 21. septembra, najbolje brati lekovito bilje. Veliki broj crkava i manastira Srpske pravoslavne crkve slavi ovaj praznik kao svoju slavu.
Orthodox churches that time according to the old calendar, the feast day obeleavaju death of the Virgin Mary or the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Assumption is known as the feast of mothers and children.
Today in Eastern Orthodox churches that use the old calendar feast celebrates the memory of the death of the Virgin Mary, popularly known as the Assumption. The official name of the holiday is the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Feast of most Orthodox churches since to use the new calendar, marked the 15th August.
In Greece, the last year in Romania, it is a public holiday. The faithful attend Mass miraculous icon of the Virgin, and most of them went to the Aegean island of Tinos, the temple Evangelistrija, according Religious Intelligence Agency. A large number of faithful coming to the temple of Panagia Ekatontapilijani on the island of Paros, as in Panagia Sumela in Veria, in the north.
The Roman Catholic Church has celebrated the holiday two weeks ago, and on that day, all over Europe, it was common mass pilgrimage with thousands of participants.
According to the Julian calendar, in particular the ceremony in Jerusalem, because there Patriarchate of Jerusalem performing a symbolic funeral of the Virgin. Similar rituals exist in Russia and in the Ukraine.
In the Bible there is no data on the end of the earthly life of the Virgin. According to tradition and writings, which have sacred character is considered to be the mother of God to the end of life, after the death and resurrection of Christ, living in Jerusalem, surrounded by the Apostles and the care of the first Christian community.
According to other unconfirmed sources, the Virgin has traveled in areas of today's Middle East, and so arrived to the Holy Mountain. No small number of families celebrate this holiday as their patron saint, including the UARSKA guild in Leskovac area.
As a two-week holiday preceding post, today believers, especially women, take communion, in general, this day is considered a holiday wives and mothers. In some areas, consider that in the period between the two Assumption, present, and Nativity of the Virgin, which is 21 September, it is best to pick herbs. A number of churches and monasteries of the Serbian Orthodox Church celebrates this holiday as its own.
Hvala Biki. Srecan praznik i tebi. 😊

Thank Biki. Happy to you.
Edited by nn027 - 10 years ago