Do Dil Ek Jaan

Fabulous Episode (Page 3)

Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Hayye mera dil...the condition of my heart today is very weakLOL

What a fab fab episode: a few points:

Raghu in the beginning of the episode was still furious and no matter how much I hate his anger, I like that they don't compromise on his character, that is his character, quick to anger and a very scary anger at that. 

Even in the jeep he was furious but I dont know if it was me but you sense his comfort level with her the way he told her he will take care of her after they get the ghungroo off, i mean he could have just been cold and mean to her  or maybe I am just reading too much into it.

But of course zoom we are into the scene where Antara almost falls off the jeep and Raghu who is quite a distance away and who earlier had gone to great lengths to show that he did not care about her swoops in to gather her into his armsLOL and we have our first beautiful Mahi tu of the dayDay Dreaming One thing is clear no matter how mad and angry is with her, it does not last long and does not get into the way of his need to take care of herLOL 

Immediately after the mahi tu moment after he had his fill of staring into her eyes, his temper has come down a bit, i guess the best medicine for Raghu's gussa is to let him stare at Antara for a whileLOL

Now our man is in sarcastic mode but hey no way is he going to let any other man touch her and the best part is while the cleaner offers Antara assistance, before Antara can reply, Raghu firmly tells him I will take care of herLOL

The beautiful fall inside of the truck and i know a lot of you people think I am corrupted but this time when she fell into his arms, he was looking at her lipsROFL

He feels a lot of guilt, his constant worried looks at her feet and finally he's decided enough is enough I am going to gather her into my arms and keep her safe.

And of course throughout that journey they trade barbs at each other.I am so glad Antara was fully in attitude wala mode and gave it back to Raghu

The scene I loved the most was the bharosa rak scene because not only of he told her to have faith in him but Ayaz voice modulated beautifully here, his voice went down to a low timbre and you could feel the intensity of his words and feelings. 

Okay I am going to stop here before everyone gets bored  but I have to say one thing that cleaner got more view of Antara's back ROFL while she was climbing into the lorry, never mind I guess Raghu has rest of the week left.

Oh btw I loved the ajji machmach scenes too, and machmach following ajji means that Raghu is going to find out too.
Raghu's dialogue about the ghunghroo was hilarious, he almost sounded jealousLOL

Edited by Catatonic_Cat - 19 August 2013 at 11:29am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sari26pinkstarssuj01-Gaganjot-SahiPakdeHai.

SahiPakdeHai. IF-Stunnerz
SahiPakdeHai.
SahiPakdeHai.

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Hi,Suj,You'r Right! & he didn't even lookhere n there just coz he had to hold her waist n that was the "Thing" I liked ,unlike watching heroes while holding  their heroins n giving those I'm sati savitri type looks:P

Yeah & i'm ready to be entertained :)

Edited by StandingAlone - 19 August 2013 at 11:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suj01Cat.-Gaganjot-

Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
oh god, that was a long post and to think I cut it short...lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suj01-Gaganjot-

-Gaganjot- IF-Stunnerz
-Gaganjot-
-Gaganjot-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
CAT aap DHANYA HO ... MERA PRANAM SWEKAR KARIYE!! ROFL

suj01Cat.

suj01 IF-Sizzlerz
suj01
suj01

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Catatonic_Cat

Hayye mera dil...the condition of my heart today is very weakLOL

What a fab fab episode: a few points

Raghu in the beginning of the episode was still furious and no matter how much I hate his anger, I like that they don't compromise on his character, that is his character, quick to anger and a very scary anger at that.

Thats the best thing that I love about the show...His character is always kept intact

Even in the jeep he was furious but I dont know if it was me but you sense his comfort level with her the way he told her he will take care of her after they get the ghungroo off, i mean he could have just been cold and mean to her  or maybe I am just reading too much into it.

For Aaji's sake he must have told her that he would take care of her coz Aaji has already warned him to be nice with her

But of course zoom we are into the scene where Antara almost falls off the jeep and Raghu who is quite a distance away and who earlier had gone to great lengths to show that he did not care about her swoops in to gather her into his armsLOL and we have our first beautiful Mahi tu of the dayDay Dreaming One thing is clear no matter how mad and angry is with her, it does not last long and does not get into the way of his need to take care of herLOL

No matter how angry he is, his anger melts down when he sees Antara is pain

Immediately after the mahi tu moment after he had his fill of staring into her eyes, his temper has come down a bit, i guess the best medicine for Raghu's gussa is to let him stare at Antara for a whileLOL

Stare and stare and his anger will disappear in thin airLOLLOLLOL

Now our man is in sarcastic mode but hey no way is he going to let any other man touch her and the best part is while the cleaner offers Antara assistance, before Antara can reply, Raghu firmly tells him I will take care of herLOL

Raghu must have been like...When am here, how dare you offer help to herLOLLOLLOL

The beautiful fall inside of the truck and i know a lot of you people think I am corrupted but this time when she fell into his arms, he was looking at her lipsROFL

I need to re-watch the episode to notice thatLOLLOLLOL

He feels a lot of guilt, his constant worried looks at her feet and finally he's decided enough is enough I am going to gather her into my arms and keep her safe.

Knowing she is in pain and is crying coz of the pain, he has the cheeks to ask if she is crying coz of himLOLLOLLOL

And of course throughout that journey they trade barbs at each other.I am so glad Antara was fully in attitude wala mode and gave it back to Raghu

Antara did not spare him eitherLOL

The scene I loved the most was the bharosa rak scene because not only of he told her to have faith in him but Ayaz voice modulated beautifully here, his voice went down to a low timbre and you could feel the intensity of his words and feelings. 

The trust dialogue was my most favorite dialogue of today's epiEmbarrassed

Okay I am going to stop here before everyone gets bored  but I have to say one thing that cleaner got more view of Antara's back ROFL while she was climbing into the lorry, never mind I guess Raghu has rest of the week left.

Catty...Raghu is gonna kill you for saying this ROFLROFL

Oh btw I loved the ajji machmach scenes too, and machmach following ajji means that Raghu is going to find out too.

Me too loved Mach Mach and Aaji's combo...They are cuteLOL

Raghu's dialogue about the ghunghroo was hilarious, he almost sounded jealousLOL

Till the time, the ghunghroo does not come off Antara's ankle, he is gonna keep taunting her about itLOL

Cat.-Gaganjot-

sari26 Goldie
sari26
sari26

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
hahhahaha..CAT .u are still atking on tht cleaner and his view .LOL

suj01Cat.

Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sari26

hahhahaha..CAT .u are still atking on tht cleaner and his view .LOL

He was quite shameless man, he just standing there and staring, no effort on his part and our poor Raghu two months he knows Antara and all he got was a slap and a hugROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sari26suj01-Gaganjot-

suj01 IF-Sizzlerz
suj01
suj01

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Catatonic_Cat

He was quite shameless man, he just standing there and staring, no effort on his part and our poor Raghu two months he knows Antara and all he got was a slap and a hugROFL

Don't blame the cleaner...He is smart enough to understand that he needs to patao AntaraROFLROFLROFL

Blame Raghu for the slap that he deserved...If he is gonna be roaming like a steam engine, the cleaner would definitely stand a chance to patao Antara
ROFLROFLROFL

Cat.-Gaganjot-

Go to top