Fabulous Episode - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by AreYaar

Thanks for the link and the update, Suj!

Looks like this is going to be a good week of storyline and epis :-) Looking forward to it.

Absolutely😊

Looking forward to your post during this week😃
I'm amazed to see that how they got an new way to introduce this jungle track & also how sudden Raghu was being with his holding hands & waist part lol..

It was an good epi..Promo too looks interesting.. Hoping for the best :)

PS-Did they play a new tune while "Bharosa" wala scene.. It gave me a "Raghu the intense hero in love" type feeling,just like how he was shown in Title track video..
Fullto romantic episode bole toh chakas...In dreamland now Edited by pinkstars - 10 years ago
Originally posted by StandingAlone

I'm amazed to see that how they got an new way to introduce this jungle track & also how sudden Raghu was being with his holding hands & waist part lol..

It was an good epi..Promo too looks interesting.. Hoping for the best :)

PS-Did they play a new tune while "Bharosa" wala scene.. It gave me a "Raghu the intense hero in love" type feeling,just like how he was shown in Title track video..

Hey Piya😊

The best part is he did not hesitate to hold her by the waist coz the need of the hour to save himself and her😊

Even I noticed a new bg tune...It did sound good though😃

This entire week is gonna be interesting😛
Hayye mera dil...the condition of my heart today is very weak😆

What a fab fab episode: a few points:

Raghu in the beginning of the episode was still furious and no matter how much I hate his anger, I like that they don't compromise on his character, that is his character, quick to anger and a very scary anger at that. 

Even in the jeep he was furious but I dont know if it was me but you sense his comfort level with her the way he told her he will take care of her after they get the ghungroo off, i mean he could have just been cold and mean to her  or maybe I am just reading too much into it.

But of course zoom we are into the scene where Antara almost falls off the jeep and Raghu who is quite a distance away and who earlier had gone to great lengths to show that he did not care about her swoops in to gather her into his arms😆 and we have our first beautiful Mahi tu of the day One thing is clear no matter how mad and angry is with her, it does not last long and does not get into the way of his need to take care of her😆 

Immediately after the mahi tu moment after he had his fill of staring into her eyes, his temper has come down a bit, i guess the best medicine for Raghu's gussa is to let him stare at Antara for a while😆

Now our man is in sarcastic mode but hey no way is he going to let any other man touch her and the best part is while the cleaner offers Antara assistance, before Antara can reply, Raghu firmly tells him I will take care of her😆

The beautiful fall inside of the truck and i know a lot of you people think I am corrupted but this time when she fell into his arms, he was looking at her lips🤣

He feels a lot of guilt, his constant worried looks at her feet and finally he's decided enough is enough I am going to gather her into my arms and keep her safe.

And of course throughout that journey they trade barbs at each other.I am so glad Antara was fully in attitude wala mode and gave it back to Raghu

The scene I loved the most was the bharosa rak scene because not only of he told her to have faith in him but Ayaz voice modulated beautifully here, his voice went down to a low timbre and you could feel the intensity of his words and feelings. 

Okay I am going to stop here before everyone gets bored  but I have to say one thing that cleaner got more view of Antara's back ðŸ¤£ while she was climbing into the lorry, never mind I guess Raghu has rest of the week left.

Oh btw I loved the ajji machmach scenes too, and machmach following ajji means that Raghu is going to find out too.
Raghu's dialogue about the ghunghroo was hilarious, he almost sounded jealous😆
Edited by Catatonic_Cat - 10 years ago
Hi,Suj,You'r Right! & he didn't even lookhere n there just coz he had to hold her waist n that was the "Thing" I liked ,unlike watching heroes while holding  their heroins n giving those I'm sati savitri type looks:P

Yeah & i'm ready to be entertained :)
Edited by StandingAlone - 10 years ago
oh god, that was a long post and to think I cut it short...lol
CAT aap DHANYA HO ... MERA PRANAM SWEKAR KARIYE!! 🤣
Originally posted by Catatonic_Cat

Hayye mera dil...the condition of my heart today is very weak😆

What a fab fab episode: a few points

Raghu in the beginning of the episode was still furious and no matter how much I hate his anger, I like that they don't compromise on his character, that is his character, quick to anger and a very scary anger at that.

Thats the best thing that I love about the show...His character is always kept intact

Even in the jeep he was furious but I dont know if it was me but you sense his comfort level with her the way he told her he will take care of her after they get the ghungroo off, i mean he could have just been cold and mean to her  or maybe I am just reading too much into it.

For Aaji's sake he must have told her that he would take care of her coz Aaji has already warned him to be nice with her

But of course zoom we are into the scene where Antara almost falls off the jeep and Raghu who is quite a distance away and who earlier had gone to great lengths to show that he did not care about her swoops in to gather her into his arms😆 and we have our first beautiful Mahi tu of the day One thing is clear no matter how mad and angry is with her, it does not last long and does not get into the way of his need to take care of her😆

No matter how angry he is, his anger melts down when he sees Antara is pain

Immediately after the mahi tu moment after he had his fill of staring into her eyes, his temper has come down a bit, i guess the best medicine for Raghu's gussa is to let him stare at Antara for a while😆

Stare and stare and his anger will disappear in thin air😆😆😆

Now our man is in sarcastic mode but hey no way is he going to let any other man touch her and the best part is while the cleaner offers Antara assistance, before Antara can reply, Raghu firmly tells him I will take care of her😆

Raghu must have been like...When am here, how dare you offer help to her😆😆😆

The beautiful fall inside of the truck and i know a lot of you people think I am corrupted but this time when she fell into his arms, he was looking at her lips🤣

I need to re-watch the episode to notice that😆😆😆

He feels a lot of guilt, his constant worried looks at her feet and finally he's decided enough is enough I am going to gather her into my arms and keep her safe.

Knowing she is in pain and is crying coz of the pain, he has the cheeks to ask if she is crying coz of him😆😆😆

And of course throughout that journey they trade barbs at each other.I am so glad Antara was fully in attitude wala mode and gave it back to Raghu

Antara did not spare him either😆

The scene I loved the most was the bharosa rak scene because not only of he told her to have faith in him but Ayaz voice modulated beautifully here, his voice went down to a low timbre and you could feel the intensity of his words and feelings. 

The trust dialogue was my most favorite dialogue of today's epi😳

Okay I am going to stop here before everyone gets bored  but I have to say one thing that cleaner got more view of Antara's back ðŸ¤£ while she was climbing into the lorry, never mind I guess Raghu has rest of the week left.

Catty...Raghu is gonna kill you for saying this 🤣🤣

Oh btw I loved the ajji machmach scenes too, and machmach following ajji means that Raghu is going to find out too.

Me too loved Mach Mach and Aaji's combo...They are cute😆

Raghu's dialogue about the ghunghroo was hilarious, he almost sounded jealous😆

Till the time, the ghunghroo does not come off Antara's ankle, he is gonna keep taunting her about it😆

hahhahaha..CAT .u are still atking on tht cleaner and his view .😆