Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

19 Aug 2013 Epi Analysis SILENCE BEFORE THE STORM

an_k IF-Dazzler
an_k
an_k

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Assalaam u Alaikum

Episode starts from Ayaan's entry he comes inside and asks Humera""Kaisi hain aap Rajani ji""
Humera goes to hima nd says"Ayaan who is Rajani Ji,""...Humera see all stunned and says"why all are so quiet""...Humera says to Nighat""Baji tell me th etruth isn't it AYAAN's Prank""...Humera gets shocked seing herself in saree ,she asks everyone why is she dressed up like this

Asad trying to call Nighat and AYaan...Zoya comes inside and asks him why is he worried
Asad replies that Ayaan and Nighat are not picking up their phones
Zoya calms him down saying they might be busy,Zoya asks him to have a cup of coffee
Asad thanks her and Zoya comes back saying ""ye jo Thank u hai aap sirf aaj he bol rahe hain ya jab bhi mein aap ko coffee pilaoon gi tab bhi bolen ge""
Asad""aap kia chahti hain""
Zoya""acha lagta agar mera irada aap ko nikkah ke baad har roz coffee pilane ka nahi hota mein nahi chahti ke aap nikkah ke baad aap mujhe har choti choti baat ke liye mujhe thank u bolen ...kitan ajjeb lage ga ke aap nikkah ke baad har choti baat ke liye thank u kahen ge...""Thank u Mrs Khan aap ne mujhe khana laga ke dia...Thanku Mrs Khan aap ne mere liye kapre press kiye...Thank u Mrs Khan aap ne mere liye coffee banayi""
Asad""ye Mrs Khan kon hain jinhe mein bar bar Than u keh raha hoon"""
Zoya""Allah mian Mr Khan nikkah ke baad Miss Farooqi Miss Farooqi kehte phiren gi mein Mrs Asad ahmed khan ho jaoon gi""
Asad""ji"""
Zoya""Mr Khan aap itna blush kion kar rahe hain aap ko itni kia mujhe se sharam ati rehti hai...waise bhi Salman Khan said dsti ka aik asool hota hai no sory aur no thank u aur ye rule pyar mein bhi apply hota hai"""
Asad""well mujhe aga tha jinhe aap muhabbat karte hain unki Feelings ka aap ki kadar karna zada zarori hota hai"""
Zoya""Oh yes iss pov se tu mein ne socha he nahi""
ASad""Miss Farooqi tu aik deal karte hain ye sochne ka kaam mujh pe chod dete hain""
Zoya gets hyper""mein nahi soch sakti aap ko kia lagta hai mein nahi sochti...mein itna sochti hoon ke kabhi kabhi mera dimag phatne wala hota hai...kabhi kabhi mein sochti hoon hum first name basis pe kab ayen ge kab tak hum aik dosre ko Mr Khan Misss kehte rahen ge phir mein sochti hoon ke cute lagta hai...kabhi kabhi mein sochti hoon mein apne nikkah pe kis color ka lahenga pehno gi...""
Asad stops her saying""aap coffee lene ja rahi theen"""
Zoya irritated""ji waheen ja rahi hoon"""

Rashid tells the truth to Humera she starts crying and asks what is all this...Ayaan tells her that she shd think that she was unconcious for a ong time...Mamu says to her that she was neither conscious nor unconscious the whole time...Humera is still not feeling good she says was i behaving like a lunatic""...Ayaan calms her down saying that she shd be happy as its her birthdya today...Nighat takes Humera with her ...

Humera getting ready and thinking abt all the stuff happened to her...she asks Nighat abt Fasts of Ramazan then she asks abt her and Imran ...Nigaht lies to her syaing everything is fine between her and Imran

Nighat gets a call from Asad ,he asks her that he wants to meet her
Nighat says he looks tensed
Asad says""i want to talk to you abt Nighat and ur relationship with him...teh other day when u called me u didn't sound well""
Nighat see Humera standing in the background and lies to Asad that she is fine and she just called casually
Asad"" i dont know why i feel that you are not happy""
Nighat""no  u are getting worry without any reason i am happy""
Asad is abt to talk to her abt Najma and Imran when Nighat asks him to excuse her as she is busy in Humera's birthday party preparations

Zoya comes and asks Asad abt talking to Nighat
Asad""aaj woh bohat different sound kar rahi thi ...khush thi aur jaldi mein thi Humera ka birthday celebrate karna tha uski preparations kear rahi thi""
Zoya says that it clearly means that she has moved on in life and she is happy abt her decision

Humera again asks Nighat abt her Nikkah with Imran...and Nighat repleis that they are doing good and leaves the place crying

Najma is crying in her room Asad comes there and talks to Najma""tumhara kisi se tauluq tha woh teen saal baad tum se mila aur tum ne mujhe bataya bhi nahi""
Najma"i shd have told u""
Asad""bata dena chahiye tha...bewakoof larki""
Asad asks her does she really believe that Imran is a good boy and will keep u happy always...
Najma replies saying that i will respect ur every decision
Asad says none of my decision is above ur happiness
Najma asks does he think that she is coming in between Nigaht's happiness

Zoya comes inside and says Imran has called and asked abt their visit to his place
Dilshad""there is no urgency we can wait for few days""
Zoya see impatient Najma and says we shd start meeting those people atleast as we have to start someday
Dilshad asks Asad has she talked to Nighat abt all this
Asad replies i talked to her abt her engagement with Imran but i havent told her abt Najma
Zoya says but we can take a start
Asad replies with a yes and thinks in his  head that hopefully Nighat sis happy on breaking this engagement and hopefully Najma will stay happy with Imran

Imran talking with Haseena Bee abt Najma ...Haseena refuses planely and Imran says he will marry Najma in any condition,and if she wants her son she has to accept this relation...Haseena is fuming with anger but stops saying anything

Humera reads some news paper and remebers all the stuff happened before heraccident ...Ayaan with Nighat trying to keep Humera happy ,he enters her room and says

Salgirah mubarik keh ker ye khayal ata hai
ke how old are u cake se zada bill tu mom batiyoon ka ata hai

Humera remembers AYAAN throwing the glass and saying that he doesn't love her
Everyone is wishing Humera and Ayaan's words are pounding in her head,...she shouts to stop all this and asks everyone to leave specially Ayaan

PRECAP

Haseena happy sayinh
""Rashid Ahmad Khan aur Asad Ahmad Khan dono he mere bete se rishta jodna chahte hain""
There Dilshad and Shireen both ahppy as they are callled at Hasseena's place
Haseena to herself says that now its her time to decide which girl she wants for Imran

Hi all a small analysis today ...it was a nice episode they are cushioning things up for the upcoming track...
COMING back to the start...start with Humera's track was a bit nice but was dragged till the end unneccessarily...

Then came the best scene Asad Zoya interacted in this way after such a long time they were fantastic...the dialogues were so well written that they were to die for

Then again the sacrifacial drama from Nighat...i didn't get why she refuse to go out and meet Asad??...i hope the confusion they are gearing up for ends up sooner than thought...

Zoya is in such a hurry which looks so much difficult to absorb /digest...Its not the best of what they can portray...the hasty Zoya is too much to bear and definitely it will end up her relation with Mr Khan in a bad way

Asad with Tamatar was so nice to watch...they shd add more Asad Tmatar scenes specially nowadays without interruption from Zoya...

Humera got the chunks of her memory back and now MR Ayaan AHmad Khan will be in great trouble...

Precap also showed the same planned plot of brother fight but there is one different thing Imran is standing up for Najma infront of his Mom...Imran is truely inlove with her ,but the circumstances suggest that he being the father of Tano's child wdn't get a chance to marry Najma...lets wait and watch what they are going to serve

A 4.6Star out of 5 from myside

Best SceneClap ASAD and Zoya talking

Best DialogueThumbs Up
Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up was of ASAD abt being considerate abt the feelings of the one u love the most

Edited by an_k - 19 August 2013 at 11:02am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

anupam47sanjana39Ablazed_Enigmaashpatksenziya117-khaleesi-mehr05-Ishqbaaaz-raneebsumaiya14

sumaiya14 IF-Stunnerz
sumaiya14
sumaiya14

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Thanks in Advance. . . .
aksasya IF-Sizzlerz
aksasya
aksasya

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
THANK U DEAR
mehr05 IF-Rockerz
mehr05