Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*~*S.C.C.G.S. Chat Club Thread 86~*~* [SIO] (Page 59)

..Gunjan.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gunjan..
..Gunjan..

Joined: 21 September 2012
Posts: 10781

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Originally posted by ..Gunjan..

Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Originally posted by ..Gunjan..

Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Originally posted by ..Gunjan..

Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Originally posted by ARS24

Originally posted by ..Gunjan..

Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Originally posted by ..Gunjan..

Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Originally posted by ..Gunjan..

Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Originally posted by ..Gunjan..

Originally posted by ARS24

Originally posted by silvia1999

i too want love story Cry
wat ????? Shocked u too have love story???? LOL
no but she wants one :P LOLEmbarrassed
i also want one Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming  Cry Cry 
awww...u both will have one soon Big smileThumbs Up Embarrassed
wishing you same for you ROFL ROFL 
mujhai ? Confused
Shocked haww...sharam karo apne beti se koi aisa kuch kehta hai kya waise bhi i don't want one ROFL ROFL :P
i am a good mother, won't stop my beti ROFL
even will help her to find one ROFL 
but i don't think i want one ConfusedTongue
wat Monkey Winks u already have one ? 
damn Monkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey Emoticon
Nanand Monkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey Emoticon
what a question Monkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey Emoticon
OMG Monkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey Emoticon
I can't stop laughing now ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  
LOLLOL ur nanad is crazy mumma di but that way she will be my bua na ? Confused
yeah Embarrassed 
then nanand becomes ur bua now LOL
yay waise bhi in real life i rarely meet or talk to my bua's 
yeah, now you got one nah Tongue
and you got maasi also, Togepi calls herself as your maasi Embarrassed
umm..i forgot who is togepi ..shuchi di ? :/ 
yup shuchi Tongue
my 4th massi and 1st in IF LOL

naughtymallu IF-Rockerz
naughtymallu
naughtymallu

Joined: 17 June 2012
Posts: 5355

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged
@Anu Di n Gunjan
HuggswaaaHug...
Me not well...having fever and tonsilOuch...Hows u?...Embarrassed
CrazyDollAnandi IF-Stunnerz
CrazyDollAnandi
CrazyDollAnandi

Joined: 17 November 2012
Posts: 21663

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silvia1999

Originally posted by ..Gunjan..

Originally posted by silvia1999

Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Originally posted by ..Gunjan..

Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Originally posted by ..Gunjan..

Shocked how can u think so main toh abhi 5 saal ki nanhe bacche hu :P

NAHI koi nahi hai na hi chaheye aur na milne wala hai main acche se jante hu Angry
5 saal ki nanhe bacche Shocked Angry
yesh LOL i remvoed the one from 15 so now left 5yrs LOL
then i am only 8 Embarrassed
im 3 yrs LOL
what Shocked how can u be small than me AngryConfused
im 23,i removied tat 2
so 3 yrs
hahaha
nope, u r 13 then Tongue
..Gunjan.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gunjan..
..Gunjan..

Joined: 21 September 2012
Posts: 10781

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silvia1999

Originally posted by ..Gunjan..

Originally posted by silvia1999

Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Originally posted by ..Gunjan..

Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Originally posted by ..Gunjan..

Shocked how can u think so main toh abhi 5 saal ki nanhe bacche hu :P

NAHI koi nahi hai na hi chaheye aur na milne wala hai main acche se jante hu Angry
5 saal ki nanhe bacche Shocked Angry
yesh LOL i remvoed the one from 15 so now left 5yrs LOL
then i am only 8 Embarrassed
im 3 yrs LOL
what Shocked how can u be small than me AngryConfused
im 23,i removied tat 2
so 3 yrs
hahaha
that's not fair u can't remove a 2 u can only remove a 1 ! LOL
..Gunjan.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gunjan..
..Gunjan..

Joined: 21 September 2012
Posts: 10781

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Originally posted by silvia1999

Originally posted by ..Gunjan..

Originally posted by silvia1999

Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Originally posted by ..Gunjan..

Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Originally posted by ..Gunjan..

Shocked how can u think so main toh abhi 5 saal ki nanhe bacche hu :P

NAHI koi nahi hai na hi chaheye aur na milne wala hai main acche se jante hu Angry
5 saal ki nanhe bacche Shocked Angry
yesh LOL i remvoed the one from 15 so now left 5yrs LOL
then i am only 8 Embarrassed
im 3 yrs LOL
what Shocked how can u be small than me AngryConfused
im 23,i removied tat 2
so 3 yrs
hahaha
nope, u r 13 then Tongue
yes :P 
..Gunjan.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gunjan..
..Gunjan..

Joined: 21 September 2012
Posts: 10781

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naughtymallu

@Anu Di n Gunjan
HuggswaaaHug...
Me not well...having fever and tonsilOuch...Hows u?...Embarrassed
oh..take care Smile
me good but busy with studies have exams in september Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naughtymallu

CrazyDollAnandi IF-Stunnerz
CrazyDollAnandi
CrazyDollAnandi

Joined: 17 November 2012
Posts: 21663

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Gunjan..

Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Originally posted by ..Gunjan..

Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Originally posted by ..Gunjan..

Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Originally posted by ..Gunjan..

Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Originally posted by ARS24

Originally posted by ..Gunjan..

Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Originally posted by ..Gunjan..

Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Originally posted by ..Gunjan..

Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Originally posted by ..Gunjan..

Originally posted by ARS24

Originally posted by silvia1999

i too want love story Cry
wat ????? Shocked u too have love story???? LOL
no but she wants one :P LOLEmbarrassed
i also want one Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming  Cry Cry 
awww...u both will have one soon Big smileThumbs Up Embarrassed
wishing you same for you ROFL ROFL 
mujhai ? Confused
Shocked haww...sharam karo apne beti se koi aisa kuch kehta hai kya waise bhi i don't want one ROFL ROFL :P
i am a good mother, won't stop my beti ROFL
even will help her to find one ROFL 
but i don't think i want one ConfusedTongue
wat Monkey Winks u already have one ? 
damn Monkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey Emoticon
Nanand Monkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey Emoticon
what a question Monkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey Emoticon
OMG Monkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey Emoticon
I can't stop laughing now ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  
LOLLOL ur nanad is crazy mumma di but that way she will be my bua na ? Confused
yeah Embarrassed 
then nanand becomes ur bua now LOL
yay waise bhi in real life i rarely meet or talk to my bua's 
yeah, now you got one nah Tongue
and you got maasi also, Togepi calls herself as your maasi Embarrassed
umm..i forgot who is togepi ..shuchi di ? :/ 
yup shuchi Tongue
my 4th massi and 1st in IF LOL
yeah, my baby got maasi and bua Embarrassed
now need to find mama and chachu Ouch LOL
let's  begin the search LOL
ARS24 IF-Sizzlerz
ARS24
ARS24

Joined: 21 April 2012
Posts: 16130

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Crazy Rabbit Winksbhabhi is busy 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Bigg Boss Chat Club #8

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: Gauahargeous_N   Replies: 1210   Views: 34726

Gauahargeous_N 1210 34726 29 August 2013 at 2:37am by Shumacher
Karan Johar's Pichkaris Thread FOUR! Invites Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ..Shweta..   Replies: 1197   Views: 20241

..Shweta.. 1197 20241 23 August 2013 at 7:36pm by ranitha
#Devil's Club#-Chat Club 10-By invite only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: swan20   Replies: 1191   Views: 60479

swan20 1191 60479 13 April 2011 at 6:54pm by Arwen.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index