Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*~*S.C.C.G.S. Chat Club Thread 86~*~* [SIO] (Page 55)

silvia1999 IF-Sizzlerz
silvia1999
silvia1999

Joined: 23 January 2012
Posts: 18223

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Gunjan..

Shocked how can u think so main toh abhi 5 saal ki nanhe bacche hu :P

NAHI koi nahi hai na hi chaheye aur na milne wala hai main acche se jante hu Angry
Shocked

ARS24 IF-Sizzlerz
ARS24
ARS24

Joined: 21 April 2012
Posts: 16130

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

CP ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  
wat Monkey Icon
..Gunjan.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gunjan..
..Gunjan..

Joined: 21 September 2012
Posts: 10781

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

CP ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  
mujh pai koi tarash khao bachao mujhai CryLOL
CrazyDollAnandi IF-Stunnerz
CrazyDollAnandi
CrazyDollAnandi

Joined: 17 November 2012
Posts: 21663

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Gunjan..

Shocked how can u think so main toh abhi 5 saal ki nanhe bacche hu :P

NAHI koi nahi hai na hi chaheye aur na milne wala hai main acche se jante hu Angry
5 saal ki nanhe bacche  Shocked Angry
ARS24 IF-Sizzlerz
ARS24
ARS24

Joined: 21 April 2012
Posts: 16130

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silvia1999

Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Originally posted by silvia1999

Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Originally posted by silvia1999

Originally posted by ARS24

Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Originally posted by ..Gunjan..

Originally posted by ARS24

Originally posted by silvia1999

i too want love story Cry

<font color="#6600ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">wat ????? Shocked u too have love story???? LOL</font>
no but she wants one :P LOLEmbarrassed
i also want one Cry

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#6600ff">u have mohit na Monkey Emoticon</font>
hahahaha
y u want another one
i want a real life one Angry Cry
but yeah not now Embarrassed after few more years Embarrassed

u still hav time to find one
i knw Embarrassed
but u all are discussing about it nah Cry Cry Cry

any hamdsome,hot ladka in ur college
namma colg la illatha hots ah de? Monkey IconMonkey IconMonkey IconMonkey Icon
..Gunjan.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gunjan..
..Gunjan..

Joined: 21 September 2012
Posts: 10781

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silvia1999

Originally posted by ..Gunjan..

Shocked how can u think so main toh abhi 5 saal ki nanhe bacche hu :P

NAHI koi nahi hai na hi chaheye aur na milne wala hai main acche se jante hu Angry
Shocked
Crazy Rabbit Icons i am happy like this only 
ARS24 IF-Sizzlerz
ARS24
ARS24

Joined: 21 April 2012
Posts: 16130

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Gunjan..

Originally posted by ARS24

any body read jenny's a late spring?  Crazy Rabbit Emoticon
diamond :P reads it not me i only read till part 17 Confused
wat Monkey Icon
its going tooo tooo gud Monkey Icon
CrazyDollAnandi IF-Stunnerz
CrazyDollAnandi
CrazyDollAnandi

Joined: 17 November 2012
Posts: 21663

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silvia1999

Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Originally posted by silvia1999

Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Originally posted by silvia1999

Originally posted by ARS24

Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Originally posted by ..Gunjan..

Originally posted by ARS24

Originally posted by silvia1999

i too want love story Cry

<font color="#6600ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">wat ????? Shocked u too have love story???? LOL</font>
no but she wants one :P LOLEmbarrassed
i also want one Cry

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#6600ff">u have mohit na Monkey Emoticon</font>
hahahaha
y u want another one
i want a real life one Angry Cry
but yeah not now Embarrassed after few more years Embarrassed

u still hav time to find one
i knw Embarrassed
but u all are discussing about it nah Cry Cry Cry

any hamdsome,hot ladka in ur college
a lot hai Embarrassed Embarrassed 
a lot in my class also Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Bigg Boss Chat Club #8

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: Gauahargeous_N   Replies: 1210   Views: 34425

Gauahargeous_N 1210 34425 29 August 2013 at 2:37am by Shumacher
Karan Johar's Pichkaris Thread FOUR! Invites Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ..Shweta..   Replies: 1197   Views: 20036

..Shweta.. 1197 20036 23 August 2013 at 7:36pm by ranitha
#Devil's Club#-Chat Club 10-By invite only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: swan20   Replies: 1191   Views: 59599

swan20 1191 59599 13 April 2011 at 6:54pm by Arwen.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index