Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*~*S.C.C.G.S. Chat Club Thread 86~*~* [SIO] (Page 48)

..Gunjan.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gunjan..
..Gunjan..

Joined: 21 September 2012
Posts: 10781

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Originally posted by ..Gunjan..

Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Originally posted by ..Gunjan..

ahem ahem Ermm does anybody here remember me LOL 
PS- other than mumma di of course LOL
if u had taken my name, then you would have been like this Dead
LOLLOL i knew that so specifically metioned that u r not the one i am asking this 
i know u can't forget me becoz i won't let u LOLEmbarrassed
lol LOL good girl. mwah Embarrassed Monkey Icons Yoyo
love u too Heart Big smile i am a good girl i know LOL :P

divsarunfan IF-Sizzlerz
divsarunfan
divsarunfan

Joined: 03 January 2013
Posts: 13350

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Gunjan..

Originally posted by divsarunfan

Originally posted by ..Gunjan..

Originally posted by divsarunfan

Originally posted by ..Gunjan..

ahem ahem Ermm does anybody here remember me LOL 
PS- other than mumma di of course LOL
gunjanHug.tum ne kaise boolsakti hoon.
kaise hai tu?.tum ne bathaya u r busy in studies.so i didn't distrub u yar.
Ouch yeh i still am my exams starting from 11th september Angry 
LOL ok so somebody remebers me..i didn't come here for so long so maybe//ConfusedLOL
me good aap kaise ho di Hug
mein ab teek hoon.ab holidays ha?
where did holidays come from Confused i have school going on and exams start from september 11th and end on 27th i guess Ouch 


terminal exams?
silvia1999 IF-Sizzlerz
silvia1999
silvia1999

Joined: 23 January 2012
Posts: 18223

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Ouch
ARS24 IF-Sizzlerz
ARS24
ARS24

Joined: 21 April 2012
Posts: 16130

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Jeeju was Pika's childhood friend and sweetheart also 
jeeju had proposed to Pika but she didn't say yes and told him to wait for her answer,as she wants to complete her study first 
after that jeeju started to pressurize her to say yes and even we also did a lot Embarrassed
then jeeju went to USA last month and said that he won't come back to india if pika doesn't say yes,
so, we all created pressure on pika to say yes and pika finally said yes while talking on skype
but as soon as pika said yes, jeeju cut the call and started to ignore pika, he didn't even receive pika's call and replied to her msgs. but meanwhile he had talked with pika's mom and sister and even asked about pika's health Embarrassed
and finally he proposed her in front of all and that was bound to be happened, we all know that, what say Tinkerbell??  Wink Wink 
aww, such a sweet love story nah Heart Day Dreaming




^^ Full story of Pika-Jeeju Day Dreaming
credit by me LOL 
i think i have to tell everyone about their story Embarrassed LOL
well its me who told her that 'he was testing u, he will talk to u soon wa'
now c wat happened LOL 
watever i told abt boys became true na Wink 


Edited by ARS24 - 20 August 2013 at 1:12am
ARS24 IF-Sizzlerz
ARS24
ARS24

Joined: 21 April 2012
Posts: 16130

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silvia1999

i too want love story Cry
wat ????? Shocked u too have love story???? LOL
..Gunjan.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gunjan..
..Gunjan..

Joined: 21 September 2012
Posts: 10781

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divsarunfan

Originally posted by ..Gunjan..

Originally posted by divsarunfan

Originally posted by ..Gunjan..

Originally posted by divsarunfan

Originally posted by ..Gunjan..

ahem ahem Ermm does anybody here remember me LOL 
PS- other than mumma di of course LOL
gunjanHug.tum ne kaise boolsakti hoon.
kaise hai tu?.tum ne bathaya u r busy in studies.so i didn't distrub u yar.
Ouch yeh i still am my exams starting from 11th september Angry 
LOL ok so somebody remebers me..i didn't come here for so long so maybe//ConfusedLOL
me good aap kaise ho di Hug
mein ab teek hoon.ab holidays ha?
where did holidays come from Confused i have school going on and exams start from september 11th and end on 27th i guess Ouch 


terminal exams?
yeah first term exams 
we have 16 chapters in accountancy Shocked
and 6-7/8 long chapters in business studies
but i am more worried about second term as we will have syllabus of first term and second term together in second term exams and i never before gave such test
30 chapters in accounts and i hate the subject Angry 
..Gunjan.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gunjan..
..Gunjan..

Joined: 21 September 2012
Posts: 10781

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARS24

Originally posted by silvia1999

i too want love story Cry
wat ????? Shocked u too have love story???? LOL
no but she wants one :P LOLEmbarrassed
divsarunfan IF-Sizzlerz
divsarunfan
divsarunfan

Joined: 03 January 2013
Posts: 13350

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Jeeju was Pika's childhood friend and sweetheart also 
jeeju had proposed to Pika but she didn't say yes and told him to wait for her answer,as she wants to complete her study first 
after that jeeju started to pressurize her to say yes and even we also did a lot Embarrassed
then jeeju went to USA last month and said that he won't come back to india if pika doesn't say yes,
so, we all created pressure on pika to say yes and pika finally said yes while talking on skype
but as soon as pika said yes, jeeju cut the call and started to ignore pika, he didn't even receive pika's call and replied to her msgs. but meanwhile he had talked with pika's mom and sister and even asked about pika's health Embarrassed
and finally he proposed her in front of all and that was bound to be happened, we all know that, what say Tinkerbell??  Wink Wink 
aww, such a sweet love story nah Heart Day Dreaming




^^ Full story of Pika-Jeeju Day Dreaming
credit by me LOL 
i think i have to tell everyone about their story Embarrassed LOL
its a very good love story yar. paryParty

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Bigg Boss Chat Club #8

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: Gauahargeous_N   Replies: 1210   Views: 34613

Gauahargeous_N 1210 34613 29 August 2013 at 2:37am by Shumacher
Karan Johar's Pichkaris Thread FOUR! Invites Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ..Shweta..   Replies: 1197   Views: 20160

..Shweta.. 1197 20160 23 August 2013 at 7:36pm by ranitha
#Devil's Club#-Chat Club 10-By invite only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: swan20   Replies: 1191   Views: 60013

swan20 1191 60013 13 April 2011 at 6:54pm by Arwen.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index