Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*~*S.C.C.G.S. Chat Club Thread 86~*~* [SIO] (Page 47)

..Gunjan.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gunjan..
..Gunjan..

Joined: 21 September 2012
Posts: 10781

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divsarunfan

Originally posted by ARS24

Originally posted by divsarunfan

Originally posted by ARS24

Originally posted by divsarunfan

Originally posted by ARS24

Originally posted by divsarunfan

Originally posted by ARS24

Originally posted by divsarunfan

Originally posted by ARS24

Originally posted by divsarunfan

Originally posted by ARS24

Originally posted by divsarunfan

Originally posted by ARS24

Originally posted by silvia1999

jeeju proposed her
i told u na  LOL Dancing 
wooow Party Monkey Emoticon


Monkey IconsMonkey IconsMonkey IconsMonkey IconsMonkey IconsMonkey IconsMonkey IconsMonkey IconsMonkey IconsMonkey IconsMonkey Icons
jeeju evaruWink
anu's abhay Monkey EmoticonsMonkey EmoticonsMonkey EmoticonsMonkey Emoticons
real ga na.meru vurike antunnaraConfused
dear ? in english pleaj Monkey Winks
check ur fb always ok Monkey Winks
is this is real.r u ppl kidding?
k i vl chek Monkey Winks
Monkey Winksreal.
i feel very happy for herBig smile
finally !!!! Monkey Emoticon
how many tyms i told her Monkey Emoticon
now wat say? Monkey Emoticon abt my theory? Monkey Icon Cici
i know very well abt guys Crazy Rabbit Icons
 u r gerat ma.i Smiley MSN Emoticon hi 012.gif u
she accepted ha?
not she its he LOL 
abhay blocked her Confused 
imConfused.abhay is proposed anu ?.is she accepted.i asked u dis re?
Monkey Emoticon
abhay is proposed anu 
first she rejected , made him to wait LOL
later she accepted, he made her to wait LOL
both of them have same bday dates LOL 
where they met?
mein tumhari tarah shrap nahi hoon.isliye im askingLOL
they r childhood frnds na ?

CrazyDollAnandi IF-Stunnerz
CrazyDollAnandi
CrazyDollAnandi

Joined: 17 November 2012
Posts: 21663

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Gunjan..

Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Originally posted by ..Gunjan..

ahem ahem Ermm does anybody here remember me LOL 
PS- other than mumma di of course LOL
if u had taken my name, then you would have been like this Dead
LOLLOL i knew that so specifically metioned that u r not the one i am asking this 
i know u can't forget me becoz i won't let u LOLEmbarrassed
lol LOL good girl. mwah Embarrassed Monkey Icons Yoyo
divsarunfan IF-Sizzlerz
divsarunfan
divsarunfan

Joined: 03 January 2013
Posts: 13340

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Originally posted by divsarunfan

Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Originally posted by divsarunfan

choti u always spamming,when u vl talk reAngry
i am not spamming Confused i was watching songs that's why Embarrassed
yest day u spammed naWink
k hw is songs.u r watching chennai express songs na?
yeah, did yesterday Embarrassed
chennai express is over, Embarrassed
now yeah jawaani hai dewaani Embarrassed
songs nice na.i like allSmile
CrazyDollAnandi IF-Stunnerz
CrazyDollAnandi
CrazyDollAnandi

Joined: 17 November 2012
Posts: 21663

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Jeeju was Pika's childhood friend and sweetheart also 
jeeju had proposed to Pika but she didn't say yes and told him to wait for her answer,as she wants to complete her study first 
after that jeeju started to pressurize her to say yes and even we also did a lot Embarrassed
then jeeju went to USA last month and said that he won't come back to india if pika doesn't say yes,
so, we all created pressure on pika to say yes and pika finally said yes while talking on skype
but as soon as pika said yes, jeeju cut the call and started to ignore pika, he didn't even receive pika's call and replied to her msgs. but meanwhile he had talked with pika's mom and sister and even asked about pika's health Embarrassed
and finally he proposed her in front of all and that was bound to be happened, we all know that, what say Tinkerbell??  Wink Wink 
aww, such a sweet love story nah Heart Day Dreaming




^^ Full story of Pika-Jeeju Day Dreaming
credit by me LOL 
i think i have to tell everyone about their story Embarrassed LOL
..Gunjan.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gunjan..
..Gunjan..

Joined: 21 September 2012
Posts: 10781

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Jeeju was Pika's childhood friend and sweetheart also 
jeeju had proposed to Pika but she didn't say yes and told him to wait for her answer,as she wants to complete her study first 
after that jeeju started to pressurize her to say yes and even we also did a lot Embarrassed
then jeeju went to USA last month and said that he won't come back to india if pika doesn't say yes,
so, we all created pressure on pika to say yes and pika finally said yes while talking on skype
but as soon as pika said yes, jeeju cut the call and started to ignore pika, he didn't even receive pika's call and replied to her msgs. but meanwhile he had talked with pika's mom and sister and even asked about pika's health Embarrassed
and finally he proposed her in front of all and that was bound to be happened, we all know that, what say Tinkerbell??  Wink Wink 
aww, such a sweet love story nah Heart Day Dreaming




^^ Full story of Pika-Jeeju Day Dreaming
credit by me LOL 
i think i have to tell everyone about their story Embarrassed LOL
yes LOL Thumbs Up
ARS24 IF-Sizzlerz
ARS24
ARS24

Joined: 21 April 2012
Posts: 16130

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Gunjan..

Originally posted by ARS24

abhay is proposed anu 
first she rejected , made him to wait LOL
later she accepted, he made her to wait LOL
both of them have same bday dates LOL 
that's so much same same 
same pinch karna chaeye LOL
yes wa LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Gunjan..

CrazyDollAnandi IF-Stunnerz
CrazyDollAnandi
CrazyDollAnandi

Joined: 17 November 2012
Posts: 21663

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divsarunfan

Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Originally posted by divsarunfan

Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Originally posted by divsarunfan

choti u always spamming,when u vl talk reAngry
i am not spamming Confused i was watching songs that's why Embarrassed
yest day u spammed naWink
k hw is songs.u r watching chennai express songs na?
yeah, did yesterday Embarrassed
chennai express is over, Embarrassed
now yeah jawaani hai dewaani Embarrassed
songs nice na.i like allSmile
i love them Tongue
tht's why watching nhaTongue
ARS24 IF-Sizzlerz
ARS24
ARS24

Joined: 21 April 2012
Posts: 16130

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Gunjan..

Originally posted by divsarunfan

Originally posted by ARS24

Originally posted by divsarunfan

Originally posted by ARS24

Originally posted by divsarunfan

Originally posted by ARS24

Originally posted by divsarunfan

Originally posted by ARS24

Originally posted by divsarunfan

Originally posted by ARS24

Originally posted by divsarunfan

Originally posted by ARS24

Originally posted by divsarunfan

Originally posted by ARS24

Originally posted by silvia1999

jeeju proposed her
i told u na  LOL Dancing 
wooow Party Monkey Emoticon


Monkey IconsMonkey IconsMonkey IconsMonkey IconsMonkey IconsMonkey IconsMonkey IconsMonkey IconsMonkey IconsMonkey IconsMonkey Icons
jeeju evaruWink
anu's abhay Monkey EmoticonsMonkey EmoticonsMonkey EmoticonsMonkey Emoticons
real ga na.meru vurike antunnaraConfused
dear ? in english pleaj Monkey Winks
check ur fb always ok Monkey Winks
is this is real.r u ppl kidding?
k i vl chek Monkey Winks
Monkey Winksreal.
i feel very happy for herBig smile
finally !!!! Monkey Emoticon
how many tyms i told her Monkey Emoticon
now wat say? Monkey Emoticon abt my theory? Monkey Icon Cici
i know very well abt guys Crazy Rabbit Icons
 u r gerat ma.i Smiley MSN Emoticon hi 012.gif u
she accepted ha?
not she its he LOL 
abhay blocked her Confused 
imConfused.abhay is proposed anu ?.is she accepted.i asked u dis re?
Monkey Emoticon
abhay is proposed anu 
first she rejected , made him to wait LOL
later she accepted, he made her to wait LOL
both of them have same bday dates LOL 
where they met?
mein tumhari tarah shrap nahi hoon.isliye im askingLOL
they r childhood frnds na ?
yes wa Monkey Winks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Gunjan..

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Bigg Boss Chat Club #8

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: Gauahargeous_N   Replies: 1210   Views: 34503

Gauahargeous_N 1210 34503 29 August 2013 at 2:37am by Shumacher
Karan Johar's Pichkaris Thread FOUR! Invites Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ..Shweta..   Replies: 1197   Views: 20092

..Shweta.. 1197 20092 23 August 2013 at 7:36pm by ranitha
#Devil's Club#-Chat Club 10-By invite only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: swan20   Replies: 1191   Views: 59647

swan20 1191 59647 13 April 2011 at 6:54pm by Arwen.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index